**EU GIVE SPAIN POWER TO BLOCK BREXIT WTF**

>The EU's Gibraltar bombshell was revealed in a single sentence of the nine page draft guidelines.
>It hands Spain a veto over whether the Brexit deal applies to Gibraltar - something which could make the entire deal untenable for Britain.
>It reads: 'After the United Kingdom leaves the Union, no agreement between the EU and the United Kingdom may apply to the territory of Gibraltar without the agreement between the Kingdom of Spain and the United Kingdom.'

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4368644/Fury-Spain-handed-right-BLOCK-Gibraltar-Brexit-deal.html

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4369242/Kendrick-Lamar-celebrates-STRETCH-MARKS-new-song.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_von_Coudenhove-Kalergi
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good.

No reason for U.K. to still be there.

The EU is being a dick about this on purpose. It's a message to other members to get in line and don't even think about following Britain.

I don't think it will work in the long run.

Apart from the British citizens who live there.

Relocate them

>what is the catalog

"no"

If the EU does do this, expect there to be no deal.

No deal is better than a bad deal remember.

Time to see if the Brits have the stones to fight for their independence

W A R
A
R

>trying to take Islands from Britain

Gibraltar is attached to the mainland my dude.

> mail online

I think their shitty tactics are hilarious.
If this is their best shot we are going to get out easy.

It's going to blow up in their faces.

>trying to take overseas territories from Britain

We can detach it if it comes down to it.

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4369242/Kendrick-Lamar-celebrates-STRETCH-MARKS-new-song.html

now I feel really tired and I need to go to sleep

Sorry to hear that, user. Best get some rest.

>forgets that Poland's existence depended on Britain
>illegally occupies German clay

Yes

>It hands Spain a veto over whether the Brexit deal applies to Gibraltar - something which could make the entire deal untenable for Britain.

lmao get fucked britcucks

>mail online

>butthurt hansposter

What reason would Spain have to needlessly antagonize the brits?

>trying to take Islands from Britain

It's easier than you think.

>literally bends over to accommodate ISIS in rear
>Germans destroyed the Roman Empire. Now they destroy modern Europe
>Sad!

>lmao

The damage control from Krauts is always amusing

Pay NATO debnts Hun Hanz

This is dumb. Spain has no veto over Brexit, Gibraltar is part of the UK and voted in the referendum. If they want to be part of EU or Spain, they must leave the UK first.

>take
>giving away

Learn the difference, it could save your life.

>butthurt hansposter

taking orders from up top, lad

Lel, what are the Spanish going to do, attack them?

>yfw they call off the assault every day in the afternoon for a 3 hour siesta

Pay denbts

The anglo will bleed.

They're going to demand money to not trigger it.

> when your cannon fodder fixes your faucet

dammit no time for bantz got have some sleep

The eternal Anglo always spills more blood than he loses

If this is how the EU acts when a country wants to leave their shitty and corrupt fucking union, and actually does it, it needs to be overthrown.

Uncuck yourselves too, Spanishbro.

Based Eternal Ally

Yes, stoke our nationalism more. That's going so well for you.

>butthurt hansposter

How is this even possible? Gibraltar is sovereign territory of the United Kingdom

>literally bends over to accommodate ISIS in rear

So, it wasn't Britain toppling Gaddafi/Assad and supporting radical islamists in Libya/Syria?

And after Gibraltar, the EU will give back the Falklands to Argentina.

And after that, Scotland votes for independence and joins the EU.

I need to fap.

You realise Gibraltar isn't Spanish?

The people that live there vote overwhelmingly to stay under British control.

>giving away
>kicked out

Learn the difference, it could save your life.

Yeah...give the leaders of a country w/23% unemployment the ability to make decisions that fuck up other countries.

Spain is stuck a stupid fucking country. Great beaches, but lazy ass people and women w/too much body hair.

>butthurt hansposter

lmao

Its funny, because Spain won't get a veto on Gibraltar, but they will veto Scotland's entry into the EU because of their own separatist movements.

>the Eternal Germ meme is real
>tfw you dropped the nuke on the wrong country
>tfw bringing down the wall was a mistake

Pay NATO debnts you kraut

You know what else is easy?

Spain will be appeased by the EU returning Gibraltar to Spain.

Based Eternal Ally like said. Either EU nor Germany can tell us what to do with Gibraltar, just because it has gib in its name doesn't mean they have more say because they desire gibs so; Britain has laid claim to Gibraltar longer then either the EU or Germany has been around.

>You know what else is easy?

Your mom?

worst posters tb h

Good, EU showing it true face to the public.
best timeline

Gibraltar has been ruled from London longer than it has been ruled from Madrid in total.

>You know what else is easy?

Waltzing into Paris?

>butthurt hansposter

>best timeline

There are no timelines, you retarded cuck. Your trivial decisions do not effect the universe in any way. There's only one 'timeline'

Do I even need to remind you fuckers that you have debnts to pay? If Greece can pay their bills why can't you hans ?

Literally overnight more and more people in my office are loudly criticising the EU.

They're defeating themselves and making us even more nationalistic. At this rate we're going to go hardline, pay the EU nothing and then jump into bed with all of our former colonies while the EU falls apart.

The EU and Germoney are just trying to throw their weight around to scare Britain back into toeing the line. It's the only card they have that the remoaners will believe; we've had Gibralter longer than either the EU or Germany's been in existence. They have no say over it and they know it, like when Argentina tries threatening us over the Falklands. Greedy gib-hungry cunts is all.

Reminder that one of the philosophical forefather of the EU was a hapa Jewaboo good goy. The EU is pure distilled kikery.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_von_Coudenhove-Kalergi

1 day in and it's already fucked. Can't say I didn't expect it.

The post-Brexit UK-EU deal requires consent from every single EU parliament AND certain regional parliaments.

For Christ's sake, Wallonia has a veto to the Brexit deal, even Luxembourg, Cyprus, Austria and freaking Latvia all have a veto each!

>butthurt hansposter

Just more showing that the UK is right to leave when it is.

I think we should start visiting Gib and show some support

>nationalistic shitposting nazi on an anonymous chinese cartoon forum
>utterly cucked in public for fear of getting life in prison for being even slightly patriotic

We'll be there for you, dad, no worries

Lol isn't this just gonna prove to the brits just how authoritarian the EU is?

>utterly cucked

Indeed :^)

One of the reasons why we voted to leave ironically

>butthurt hansposter

>Kiribati

>USA dick has foreskin

>a sense of deep unease

The UK is right to leave, and I hope more countries will leave in short order.

However, Gibraltar is rightful Spanish clay and isn't as strategically significant as it used to be when the Brits got it.

Is keeping Gibraltar worth getting bogged down in endless negociations with the EU ? Honestly, I don't know. Britanons, how do you feel about this ?

There is literally nothing wrong with strongarming the weaker party.

The weak must fear the strong.

> Not realizing Brexiters think rules like this exist because of the EU

Don't be triggered so easily faggot. I just said something I was not serious about. Don't take things literally, you're autistic.

I hope so, I'm pretty war starved. Please let the EU attack first so the UK can activate article 5 of NATO

>Brexiters think

I think you're giving them too much credit.

UK says no, and in 2 years their membership expires anyways, taking Gibraltar with them.

How's life in the Pacific

Nice place, taxes are a joke.

Unless you're argentina

What does this have to do with Gibraltar?

PLUS ULTRA

BRITS BTFO GTFO

Thanks for the diagnosis fa m

hi PK, post Mayotte

Some of the 96% that voted remain changed their minds today. Fuck the EU. Showing their true colours.