Brit/pol/ - WN Supremacy Edition

>Government sets out plans for Great Repeal Bill
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39439554

>Yesterday's QT
bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b08l3rwk/question-time-30032017

>Research Shows Sturgeon Is ‘out of Touch’ with Ordinary Scots on Brexit and Immigration
breitbart.com/london/2017/03/30/research-shows-sturgeon-touch-ordinary-scots-brexit-immigration/

>(((EU))) nationals already being denied mortgages 'due to Brexit'
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-eu-nationals-denied-mortgages-patricia-connell-article-50-a7657941.html

>Ken Livingstone repeats claim about Nazi-Zionist collaboration
theguardian.com/politics/2017/mar/30/ken-livingstone-repeats-claim-nazi-zionist-collaboration

>Return of the booze cruise: ferry chiefs plan to slash wine and beer prices after Britain leaves the (((EU)))
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/30/return-booze-cruise-ferry-chiefs-plan-slash-wine-beer-prices/

>(((Campaigners))) Demand UK Allows Unaccompanied Minors to Import Families
breitbart.com/london/2017/03/30/campaigners-demand-migrants-families/

>Tory MP calls James O'Brien a 'public school posh boy fuckwit'
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/james-o-brien-nadine-dorries-tory-mp-posh-boy-daughter-goes-to-same-public-school-lbc-presenter-a7658236.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0ne-kqs04yk
youtube.com/watch?v=8_LcH-Lwlxs
youtube.com/watch?v=xA49mzqre2w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FIRST FOR STOP BEING A JEW

Even if you anonymise the trips their shit tier banter still remains

word
no rape for susanna

Big Soup.

Fuck it. I'm putting on the Trip. 3 years here and the trip faggery has got too much so I'm gonna have to show em how it's done.

>WATCH U DON'T TRIP

Sure, but if people anonymised people they wouldn't react to them simply because they're tripfags. It takes away their triptastic power.

>STILL copy/pasting my links from 11 o'clock this morning
>they were mostly copy/pasted even then
fucks sake lad

Too late lad I've put on the trip

Trip fags must hang

So must spics to be fair

Well fuck you, I hope your mum grounds you and takes away your goodies.

you have been visited by the CORGIMPERIUM COMMANDER

Belly rubbing and Ruling the Waves will come to you but only if you reply DOG SAVE THE QUEEN

>daily reminder that if you can't bench 225lbs or 1.5x your bodyweight then you shouldn't be allowed to vote

i'd kill for a wife like susanna

yeah, i'd kill any one of you lot for a wife of her calibre

You're not even using a trip correctly you newfag.

Daily reminder that if you don't pay income tax you shouldn't be allowed to vote

Dw lad I'm revolutionising the trip games. My trip faggery will feature

>no constant spamming
>no shit memes
>no original content
>no gay sucking up to other trip fags
>no sexual degeneracy
>no obsessive Hitch posting

Wtf. There were trannies in 1997?

DOG SAVE THE QUEEN

I'm too weak, all my strength is in my legs. I can kick a house over though, bet you can't do that can you?

>no original content

That's an interesting idea if nothing else

certainly convince me to lose weight

Is this correct now?

Based, can you post bitches though?

>BRITAIN JUST GOT BETTER

As if she fucking knew what was going on.

Didn't it turn out that most of the people in the street celebrating were coordinated Labour Party members?

Use two hashtags - you're using an insecure trip.

They voted labour even back then

why not

No you fucking cunt. You're one of the trips I hate the most.

> rimmer
> feet poster
> you
> Kirsten poster
> Harris
> WN
> designated leftist

What the FUCK did he mean by this?

>insecure trip.
Stop insulting YKTD lad, let him rest in peace.

>Power sharing in NI in jeopardy
>Scotland calling for another referendum
>Wales to lose hundreds of millions of EU funding
>May saying no reduction in immigration
>UK on the hook for up to £50 billion Brexit bill
>Spanish veto over Gibraltar
>Trade deals refused until Brexit complete

Difficult to put a positive spin on all that

Who /lookingforwardtothenextfinancialcrisis/ here?

Because upper body strength is an indicator of right wing views and weak men don't have sufficient test to be trusted to vote in the interests of wider society

Erm, what? Is this serious?

Oh look, aren't you just such an obedient goy.

>he thinks anyone cares enough about his identity to want to steal it
The eternal conceit of tripfucks

Tripfaggotry only leads to fanboyism, it's shit and should die. Only acceptable in narrow circumstances where you actually need to keep cross-thread consistency (i.e. greentexts, leaks I s'ppose)

Anyone got any starkeys?

That is some impressive autism.

Guarantee none of your ancestors ever went to a gym.

Even soldiers weren't and aren't muscular

What the FUCK is his problem?

Trapfags, believe in the lord and thou shall be saved!

Surely it's 'thou shalt'
>the ABSOLUTE STATE of paddies

Nice watermark Padraig.

Who are you quoting?

Is it because I
constantly spam?
Have shit memes? and
Have no original content? and
Suckup to other trip fags? and
Have sexual degeneracy? and
Have obsessive Hitch posting?

They were strong though from manual labour. If this was 1950 then I'd use a different test like pressups etc

Soldiers have high muscular endurance and need to be able to do lots of bodyweight repetitions eg pull-ups sit-ups chin-ups pressups

I'm quoting myself in these threads for the past few months. Brit/pol/ agrees now that it's The. Good. Standard

Trapfags in denial

>They were strong though from manual labour
Think you're vastly overestimating how strong they were

It's TRIP you dumb potato nigger, not trap.

>anyone who disagrees with me is a degenerate
kek, nice reasoning
Tell me, how many coathangers did you survive?

>Wales to lose hundreds of millions of EU funding

Its literally spent on shiny new bricks in towns no one cares about.

Ebbw Vale for instance - its just a town for junkies and gimmers.

Where's Wally?

Lads, will there still be BASED Poles after Brexit?

na, not even /brit/pols are based now

No such thing, they're scum.

I am struggling HELP ME DRUNk an shold I get a kebab?

So if you lost your job and a week later into the new tax year, you can't vote.

>get a kebob

colonised

Don't give money to Muslims.

I've avoided poles most of my life
I knew a half-pole in secondary school, he was a melodramatic cunt and short as fuck. I stole his gf and he started self harming and cried in front of a teacher

Looking back I don't feel bad about it at all

Nah m8. They're based, all bow to the BASED Poles.

>2017 and still not boycotting all halal institutions

Half of these guys wank to chicks with dicks. Traps.

Juncker is just trying to get to that sweet boipucci.

But it's not a trap if you intend on walking into it.

You don't get to hate on trips infesting brit/pol/ unless you're actually a brit. Unless you let yourself be colonised and assimilate into the brit/Borg/ you should pipe down paddy

We'll deport them last

Deal?

no, get a chinese instead

I got cheese an crackers here Cheers lads an SORRy !

"It's important to say people are gay, people are black - there are also aliens in the world as well so watch out for them"

Cheese an crackers lad

The state of you lad
Remember to neck a pint of water before you go to sleep it'll help with the hangover

Used to work for a couple of pakis who ran a mobile phone repair shack in an indoor market. They delegated the running off the shack to a Polish guy, who hired me.

I was desperate for a job at the time - i worked 9-5 6 days away (sundays off because market was closed). I would get paid £30 a day.

Most days the Polack wouldn't turn up till 11am and would often leave early for some bullshit reason

>naaaaa kurwa kurwa kurwa, fuckin chinese put MSG in my rice and now i have beeg headache, i must go, you need to run shop bro

youtube.com/watch?v=0ne-kqs04yk

No need to be sorry pumpkin.

>naaaaa kurwa kurwa kurwa, fuckin chinese put MSG in my rice and now i have beeg headache, i must go, you need to run shop bro

Fuckin pollacks

Another fucking tripfag. Fuck you.

>WUDT

What does that shit stand for?

>Ethnic
>Lesbian
Surprised she isn't fucking autistic or something.
WHAT IS THE POINT IN HER BEING GAY!?
GET FUCKING RONSON'D YOU CUNT MOFFAT!
youtube.com/watch?v=8_LcH-Lwlxs

I know what you're thinking lad. You're thinking "is now a good time to text this girl I sort of fancy something really inappropriate and cringe"?

The answer is categorically YES

Fanks Im an alkie so can in morn ..

NATIONAL TREASURE

youtube.com/watch?v=xA49mzqre2w

as a scot i am sick and embarassed of the SNP and their ulteriour-motives trying to derail brexit and chimp out like EU puppets

I'm still waiting for somebody from any part of the leave side to give me something concrete* that is a single real benefit of leaving.

*and vague "we can make trade deals" is not concrete. Trade deals with who? What makes it different to the EU and the rest of the world? How do we avoid India's demands that Britain take in hundreds of thousands of Indians every year more than the EU could?

All of the 'major' reasons for leaving have been shown repeatedly to be based on pure bullshit, misinterpretation, misinformation or pure ignorance.

More money? nope (Let’s assume that import prices from the EU rise about 30% across the board. That’s a reasonable figure, given WTO tariffs for food are 22%, and the average person buys much more than that from the EU: electronics, clothes, cosmetics, cars, and so on, many of which have even higher tariffs.

If tariffs rise 30% across the board, the UK’s import bill to the EU will then be £290 billion. That’s a difference of £67 billion from the bill without tariffs. But EU membership costs only £8.5 billion? So how much is the UK going to lose from Brexit? £58.5 billion pounds.)

Sovereignty? nope (We are a sovereign nation within the EU, we will go from one of the biggest global players, creating framework for European economy and foreign policy, reduced to desperately seeking allies and trade agreements on the other side of the globe, bending over backwards for Trump. It's going to cede sovereignty bit by bit across the globe as we scrabble for trade deals.)

Less Immigration? nope (EU citizens provide a net benefit for the UK economy and public services, and Davis has already said immigration will not be reduced)

Democracy? nope (The UK gets a say at every part of the democratic process, and the people who make these processes are decided at both a domestic General Election level and the European Election level in the Commision, the Council, and the Parliament.)

>that pic

based OP

Of course Dr. Who has a gay companion. The Tardis is basically cottaging for time travellers.

Polish men are giant pussies too. I also lived with two while in Uni. One was a literal faggot who was obsessed with me (although he did hate blacks, used to say they stink), the other was just some random guy who worked at a car wash. Tupac was his hero, all he did was drink vodka and smoke weed. He didn't speak any English and one night invited all his Polish friends over to his room for a party on like a Wednesday night in exam season. After shouting at them to stfu up like 3 times, i went downstairs and threw his hi-fi at the wall and they all went quiet. I went back up to sleep and they left quietly.

>tfw this show wasn't nearly as """progressive""" even when it was being made by a literal faggot
Honestly hope Moffat offs himself for everything he's done.

W-warm day wasn't it, Anglo-senpais?

polish girls i lived with were cool af and didn't believe in the holocaust or like niggers dating whites lmao

>something concrete*

EU doesn't build the roads, Britain does

You worked for a paki? And not only that but you're line manager was a pole? Fucking unbelievable mate

Moffat is a huge hack and has never written anything good in his life

WATCH U DON'T TRIP

I'm the anti trip-fag trip-fag.

Haha! Good one my friend, may i save this joke for later?

>guy in my office today proudly bragging that he blocked his own mother on facebook for expressing pro brexit opinions

Are these people braindead?
Do they not realise this refusal to debate and their attitude that anyone who disagrees with them is unworthy of debate is why they keep losing?

New version.