How and why did the UK break up into England, Scotland and Wales. Regardless of Brexit...

How and why did the UK break up into England, Scotland and Wales. Regardless of Brexit, why do Scotland want to leave the United Kingdom? This is their land. Have they lost national pride?

Start smoking cigarettes.

HAGGIS

Stuart Adamson looking fresh in your pic OP once again.

>why do Scotland want to leave the United Kingdom?

Because they're pure fannies.

I know fuck all about UK politics. Is she pushing to leave because they prefer to abide by EU law then british law?

>Scottish NATIONALIST Party

They believe they're better than us (England) at running their economy

A 9% budget deficit would say otherwise

>How and why did the UK break up into England, Scotland and Wales.
Are you fucking retarded? It has NEVER been one country. Wales has always been Wales. Scotland has always been Scotland. Cornwall has always been Cornwall. England has always been England. Ireland has always been Ireland.

Large sections of the Scottish population hate the English to the point of being contrarian. Other parts of the population are a bit more rational.

Basically, she had her chance in indy ref 1. It didn't happen. Her leadership and that of the SNP are coming under greater scrutiny after 14 years of shitty rule. She knows that the longer she waits, the more unlikely the population will support her in an indy ref 2.

The polls suggest she wouldn't win and her personal approval rating is dying on its arse. There is a perception that she is sacrificing the day-to-day management of Scotland for the ideological aim of an unaffordable independence.

If the Union pulls together during Brexit, she's fucked.

Looks rough these days

Stir that steaming haggis

For a packet of skips she'll spread her legs and let you have all the fish pie you like

Scotland is an enigma no one in Westminster understands why they are so left wing, English tories get a hard on for Scottish right wingers so much

Nah her and Salmond are just looking for their mark on history and they think it's reenacting Braveheart.

Would the English object to national recognition of Cornwall? Nothing to do with independence, you understand, but just recognition.

>For a packet of skips she'll spread her legs and let you have all the fish pie you like

I'd like to break the crust on that.

good fucking grief is that sturgeon

You know that's a slippy slope, leaf.

I can see the danger and I understand it. I really can't imagine the Cornish rallying for independence in the foreseeable future, though. Most don't have the same chip on their shoulder about the rest of England that, say, the Scottish do. Plus, most will not deny the fact that Cornwall would flounder economically without the help of the UK or the EU.

Start taking cyanide pills.

Yorkshire would thrive as an independent state

Are these early stage Bogs?

Ireland will unite and leave UK, Czech em