HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA...

HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/847750978098970628
archive.is/xTN83
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lol rekt.

really?

did this happen or is Bill fanficing that this might happen?

The fuck you do think?

GOTEM

Lolwut
Any link or videos?

idk

>Gets immunity deal just to shitpost

BASED FUCKING FLYNN

Proof GODDAMNIT!

HAHAHHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

>literally trolling and shitposting in real life

What a man

Is Flynn an even better troll than Don?

he was denied immunity rite?

Hillcuck supporters can't win at anything.

fake

trumps does it all day.

Was most likely set up by Sup Forumss almighty leader, Lord Barron.

>mfw Trump can't stop winning

The greatest timeline

>all these retards

You guys need to learn how this works

He never asked for it, but Democrats continue to say he did. Trump just suggested that Flynn should ask for it. I can't believe we get al least 4 more years of Trump. Absolutely glorious!!

Fucking lol!

KEK

Is that why all of the news websites immediately buried the "Flynn Gets Immunity" headline?

Fake news

twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/847750978098970628

That's why they have proffer sessions beforehand. Also they'd just play the incidental collection tape of him speaking to Kislyak as evidence.

Time to get smart guys - Bill is a moron.

Pretty sure this hasn't happened at all since he didn't get immunity deal.

archive.is/xTN83

>I can't believe we get al least 4 more years of Trump. Absolutely glorious!!
Often all of it seems like a dream to me, Trump shitposted and insulted himself into becoming president against so much resistance from every side, I don't know what he is, but he is no mere mortal. It's the greatest "the Underdog wins" story I ever witnessed.

Is he saying he wants this to happen or did this actually happen? Seriously fuck this guy

>Look it up
>Articles about immunity being rejected
So I'm guessing nothing happened yet?

It's not really that, it is just that he accurately predicated the fuck out of the political landscape. Democrats couldn't go for the "We need change" message despite the country wanting change (you can blame Obama bringing us back into middle eastern conflict and BLM/BLM backlash for that) and the fact that no one expected, and therefore planned for Republicans to have a strong showing.

Its his prediction.
Flynn is a loyalist.

he asked for it. everyone always asks for it. that's how they get people to testify.

it's already been denied by the Senate though. So you can expect alot of "idk" and "i dont remember" or "I puleed da fif" from Flynn. and denying Flynn makes it less likely other's will be willing to speak to the Senate.

You should really be asking yourself why they denied Flynn and yet had no problem accepting immunity agreements on Clinton's entire staff.

This is just fanfic, senate rejected the immunity shit.

It's awesome to witness his triumphant win and equally amusing watching the opposition's desperation every step of the way.

Damn, what a man!
What a shitposter!

>119105599
chkt; also, the gop had not been inviting to independents, especially economically right folks who are more socially centrist... And Trump delivered that. He could have run as a Democrat, but he didn't, because Bill asked him not to do so

why do we never get the good stuff like seeing the dems faces here or when hillary went balistic on election night?
I need to see this shit before I die.

WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?

JUST NOW?

PROOF FOR FUCK SAKE

that's not how immunity works. if you don't comply with your immunity deal, you lose it.

It didn't - calm your tits.

>You should really be asking yourself why they denied Flynn and yet had no problem accepting immunity agreements on Clinton's entire staff.

Do they suspect he would actually be revealing something harmful and unrelated to Trump?

This, it's not a magic pardon.

If you could just lie, every piece of shit in Prison would be saying they could give info on every unsolved crime ever

sources say REKT

calm your man titties and stop posting wishings then

we all know this is how it will go but stop this shit srsly

I'm pretty sure the immunity deal just states you have to cooperate fully and tell the truth, not to tell a certain thing.

It is how immunity works - he would be speaking the truth.

What else does Bill Mitchell have to say?

Fuck you Netherlands where the fuck is my MDMA I ordered from you off the deepweb ya slimy little fuckers

I love Barron memes

>Get immunity if you testify
>Testify
>It wasn't the answer they wanted
>Lose immunity???
That's not how the world or the legal system works, Jimbo.

Dont tell these Alt-Tumblr faggots, they accept anything that progresses their agenda, even if its fake

The Barron maymays and the angry communists and ancaps fighting each other are the only things that keep me coming back to this shithole.

>tfw he literally used his position to hurt them as much as he could

Holy fucking KEK, my sides!