Daily reminder that boomers and millennials will never die

>Scientists unveil a giant leap for anti-aging [March 23rd]
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/03/170323141340.htm

>New method of clearing senescent cells reverses the effects of aging in genetically modified fast aging mice and normally aged mice. Fitness, fur density, and renal function were restored to homeostasis. Future human anti-aging treatment is possible due to conserved genetic pathways [March 23rd]
cell.com/cell/abstract/S0092-8674(17)30246-5

>Drug 'reverses' ageing in animal tests [March 23rd]
bbc.com/news/health-39354628

This would provoke war.

This is all anti-aging shit.

Bullets & helicopter rides will still do the trick.

Why?

Of course but boomers and millennials own all the bullets and helicopters.

Why would it not? If you have people in power who could never die of old age course you'd dethrone them.

Hmmm... we can save our best white people. No need to have kids. The world is running out of resources quickly.

>implying this won't be available to the masses

Dude, 35% of the GDP of the United States will go to taking care of old people in 2040 and other Western countries aren't far behind. Either we start rejuvenating them so they can take care of themselves and be healthy OR we start gassing every old person who requires any sort of care whatsoever.

And people probably won't be allowed to have kids if they start rejuvenating themselves.

Ask a happy boomer anything!

Woo-hoo, another 65 years to live. You guys will be supporting our asses for a loooong loooon time!

youll live to see soros get young again,
bullets please.

Talk about unfair yet liberals will not have anything negative to say about it.

Unlikely unless he pulls a Rockefeller and lives to +100

or unless he becomes a test subject.

Aging prevents cancer. Until you can manage all cancers this just increases the upper limit maybe.

>implying the nerds won't figure this out as well

I am waiting for the cyber brain stuff the happen so I can switch my body at will.

One day I feel like being a hot chick and fapping non stop, next day I feel like a chad. All I would need to do is just swap my brain casing. It will be just like ghost in the shell.

>Daily reminder that boomers and millennials will never die

>2115
>120 years old
>still posting on Sup Forums

why the fuck would i want to live forever?

>achieve immortality
>grow weary of living; decide to end it
>commit suicide
>end up in hell

also, society NEEDS people to die in order to function properly.

Not saying it is impossible to address but removing senescent cells exacerbates the problem they solve.

So?

The best people are in hell

America will never get out boomer marxism ever again, why even live?

Fuck off Schlomo

With 7 billion people on the planet they should be figuring out ways to kill people

Whites should reproduce more, It's the shitskins we have to decrease.

sounds like a plan.

>daily reminder that the resistance will be futile

I'll see you then, friend.

it might cure aging but it can't bring you back to life after you get your brains blown all over the wall.This will lead to overpopulation and put a massive strain on resources.So for this to be available to everyone you need to eradicate the indians and chinese

Immortality is really not possible, you'll die eventually whatever you do: heat death of the universe, you slip in a bathtub, you get run over by a car, you choke on cock or bread, somebody cuts your head off, somebody shoots you, a piano drops on your head...

article says it repairs radiation damage as well so you could crank up conventional cancer treatment to 11
denying yourself treatment is basically suicide anyway

Nice.

just go on a crusade and die for god

problem solved

Can we go colonize other planets now?

Yes.

This will not be available like paracetamol
it will be exploited to the max either in such small quantities you would have to take a daily tablet to add maybe 5 years onto life expectancy at $100 for a months worth.

Or it will just be available to the extremely wealthy and soros will live forever

About goddamned time.

That's where you're wrong kiddo
Millennial will literally genocide boomers if we have to
They do not deserve immortality

Fuck. I don't even like living all that much.
Why would anyone want to do this forever?

>Daily reminder that boomers and millennials will never die

So you're saying that I'm doomed to exist on this pozzed planet until the end of time?

While I do want to enjoy the benefits of longevity, how the hell would we handle the overpopulation?

>yfw some day perfect cell replication will exist
>There will be billions of people who cannot die that never wished for such a terrible loving hell
Boomers and Jews are worse than anything our imaginations could ever come up with

Nothing wrong with wanted to increase the upper limit desu

Mfw never see a dime of SS but I pay for some fuck to grt it for 80 years

>this is a legitimate possibility

It will be on the NHS and priced fairly if they don't want mass riots.

>While I do want to enjoy the benefits of longevity, how the hell would we handle the overpopulation?

Promote Communism

Communism? That would lead to millions of--

Oh.

Press F for everything.

Boomers and Millennials NEED to die.

F

Oh god

It's not about living longer, it's about being young and healthy for as long as you live, whether that is 60 or 6000 years.

who's this slut and where can i find one

Overpopulation is only a problem in third world shit holes like most of Africa. The solution is to stop sending them aid and their population will die off to manageable levels on its own.

well, you say that, but it is built on the premise of extending potential waiting time.

But know what? I want to fuck me an elongated limbs due to the lack of gravity bitch.

Don't forget you're here forever

So basically we wont be able to enjoy the benefits of longevity until we deal with the Jews and Africa.

Otherwise you bet Africa will start receiving free anti-aging drugs.

C-Confirmed
>I might live through 3 centuries and STILL be stuck on this website by the end

Wow really universe.
> be gen x
> be scared about death
> decide to meditate on it
> no longer fear death
> find out boomers won't die
> can't leave civilisation to them
> so can't die
> must live with boomers for eternity now
The 21st century will be the century that the infinite war started.

>We are unironically here forever.
Shit....

>being forever ugly

I should be angry at this, but I honestly want to see humanity reach the stars so I am happy you are memeing immortality into reality.

I would be happy to meme for a century. I get other things done, too.

imagine the threads
>martians BTFO

be attractive. they find themselves for you.

I would be happy at technically living through 3 centuries, even if 95% my life was during the 21st century

Well it's going to suck living alongside the Chinese genetically engineered superhumans.
Why even live live if they are 100% innately superior.

>Colonization will explode like the old days of imperialism
God let me live to see it

You are aware if any real anti aging tech is ever developed only the rich will ever be allowed to have it. 99.99% of people should not be allowed to live forever especially your average /polock or redditor.

We need another Live Aid. Live aids! He he he!

>implying our close relations with Japan won't ensure we keep up with the genetic engineering

Nigga come on. The entire generation says that they wanna kill themselves as a conversation piece. They won't last to 100 without slitting their wrists

"our best white people" are all dead

t. Shlomo Auslander

As long as the Gen Z nazis don't get any I'm fine

Well you are fucked

What if they start killing the immortals because it's considered uberschment

Great Englands wonderful affordable health care will let their muslim conquers live forever to spread jihad, rape natives, and generally make life a living hell for everyone including their own.

>Implying us Gen Z nazis aren't going to gas you millennial faggots and boomers for fucking society.
Into the oven with you, kike.

The truth hurts I see. Do you really think they will let the lower classes live forever. Do you thonk its a good idea some random autist or gangbanger lives a second longer?

Nah, they had to fight with the liberal majority all there life, I think they deserve respect and a peaceful retirement

>Gen Z nazis

Literally a worse meme than "based Jews".

I think I will go for kidnapping. Cheaper and easier

Daniel.

>master every trade
>learn every academic discipline of worth
>eventually travel to the stars and help colonize new worlds for the rapidly growing population
>join the Imperial Marines and die a hero protecting your people from aliens on the fringe of known space
what could possibly be bad about that

>the eternal shitposter

You know how much that'd cost if it ever came to market? only celebrities and other 1%ers would be hording it with their jewbucks.

i'd rather die with that old fuck than to see him live

ONLY if you and your peers promise to take care of yourselves, stop shitting up politics, stop fucking over the atmosphere and agree to get rid of all the unnecessary shit you keep in your basements (NEETS included).

wtf is this i barely just started this adult shit and you're already making threads how to end it? fucking go back to spamming salt emojis on twitch

>implying we can afford that
>implying our governments won't collapse in debt before then

So boomers and millennials get to live forever just as the Trumppocalypse begins!

>muh elites
>muh "I can't comprehend how humans ever moved past feudalism"

We have all the guns dumbass. If they don't give it to us we will literally kill them all before the elites get it to themselves. We're willing to kill one another over a bullshit Russian meme. Living forever will be the philosophers stone every Catholic Knight and protestant cuck will unite to overthrow the illuminati just for the fucking lels.

She's so fucking sexy bro.

This.

You age when your telomeres, the end region of a chromosome, degrades. We knew for a while the secret to combat aging was to turn telomerase back on. Telomerase protects the ends of a chromosome from being degraded. This is also how cancer works - it turns telomerase back on but only in select cells which quickly spread and invade other parts of the body. Some cells go bad - trauma, radiation, wear n tear, etc - and need to be destroyed. When they aren't destroyed - that's how neoplasia and cancer arises. You can't have one without the other. We already tried this in animals and they get massive amounts of cancer over time. Current medicine can only do so much. Forget about the bullshit you here on the news. We do develop new cancer drugs every year but they only target very, very specific forms of cancer. It'll be hundreds of years before we can stop all cancer and by then we'll already be dead.

this will NEVER EVER see the light of day

teh only persons having acccess to this are the ULTRA rich

do you think they wanna see all you assholes live forever?

MAYBE if the fucking civilized world stopped worrying about birthrates and let them decline. more people would have access to this

BUT NOPE, liberals gotta fuck that up to and bring shit skins into predominatly white cultures to UP the birth rate

So guess what. You or I will never see this "miracle" performed on us.

You can edit your somatic cells to be competitive you little shitsmear

We immortals now

No, the last link I posted states that there was no increased risk of cancer.