A Simple Query

Don't you think its a little insulting to charge a man to fuck him up the ass?

ask the military

You have cops out there arresting us.
Those cops should be arresting you!

Your the ones arrogant enough to charge a man money in order to have sex. He'll, if men did it, it would be free!

What the hell makes you the "better" sex, anyway? Why in the hell should we have to listen to you?

Women are flakes! They are flakes in everything they do! They are ditzy around the office, they hardly say anything important, they talk your ear off about random shit, they don't do their job, they just sit around and do their nails!

No woman has ever had to WORK for a living!

Women can be useful, but they have to decide when, where and how they are going to be useful, they won't let anyone else decide!

Who is going to want to pay for that? A worker that works only when he feels like it and contributes only when he is in a creative mood?

The whole reason two women hardly ever get together is because neither one can afford to support themselves!

Fuck, if they didn't have to work, they'd spend all day fucking themselves instead of us! Who the hell would want to have sex with our ugly asses if they could have sex with a woman?

and there's only one thing they are really good at, am i right fellas?

holy shit, your a pig

What in the name of fuck are you doing?

telling the truth

Let it talk to itself in peace

I agree, this is amusing
it's a crazy person talking to themself

hell, you hear about women quitting,
and they are saying they felt "guilty"!
not in the catholic sense, in the sense that they were like, "Holy Shit I'm taking advantage of this guy! He's paying me 300 bucks to let me sit on him like a couch cushion!"

"I swear to god! No sex! No sweaty feet, just to roll over on his back and sit uncomfortably on his back for 30 minutes! 300 bucks!"

Japanese, you know what I'm talking about!

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Fucking Vietnamese are Hillbillies! I swear to god they have all these fucking place where men go to get their bare feet rubbed and washed using a water tub by beautiful women!

It costs them 20 bucks!

It costs us 300 dollars to rub a womans feet for an hour! This is an outrage! I want to talk to the manager of this establishment!

They say I'm paying for her "time and companionship".

What the hell were we just doing for half an hour? Playing chess? Quoting Ayn Rand at each other?

FUCK off lesbian shemale - no one is interested in your depraved fantasies involving men. Use a vacuum to suck out the crusty scabs in your cunt for christ sake.

Not in sweden