WE ARE THE KLU KLUX KLAN WE HATE NIGGERS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XfKCngmnAC8
youtube.com/watch?v=4A60eB3izLs
youtube.com/watch?v=NVMZC4y4zXU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Klu klux klan
>Klu
Kill yourself. The (((Ku Klux Klan))) are a Fed-honeypot, but at least they have enough brain cells to get their own name right.

Thurmont, MD where they throw zip lock baggies with rocks in it for weight with KKK notes inside. Comfy as fuck.

Tell me about the KKK. Why do they wear the hood?

Are Irish catholics welcome?

OH GOD NO RACISTS HAVE INFILTRATED Sup Forums

take this bullshit to plebbit, Sup Forums is a board of peace

WE NEED A MUSLIM BAN
CAUSE THEIR DICKS ARE BIGGER

Not an American so I don't care, but I'm 90% sure that the Ku Klux Klan started out as the good guys.

After the South lost to the North, the ex-confederates were treated like absolute dirt and raped/robbed/murdered by free niggers and northern sympathizers.

The KKK was a militia that formed from the ashes of the confederacy to stop white women from being raped, and hang criminal niggers. It was quickly demonized by the (((north))) as a bunch of racist extremists despite starting out as a noble response to unjust actions by the North.

youtube.com/watch?v=XfKCngmnAC8

>Not an American
So what are you, a chink?

No I'm descended from Europeans. I know, weird right, a white European-blooded man in Canada? Europeans made up the majority of immigrants to America and Canada for most of our history, suddenly in the last half-century we're known as the "melting pot" for every shit skin on earth to come and hang out.

The Canada that John A. Macdonald fought for is gone.

Well, you were born in America, that kinda makes you an American.
I hope Canada gets better, fuck the Trudeau family.

When I said "America" I was using the burger version. You see, here in Canada we're aware that America is a continent and not a country, but it gets tiring explaining the difference to people from the US. They refused to actually name their country you see, and naming themselves after the entirety of the continent plays into their egotistical delusion that they're the only ones of relevance.

I also hope Canada recovers before it's too late. More people are starting to hate Trudeau but they're still so misinformed that they'll just vote in any idiot who goes up against him instead of thinking about who would actually make things better.

Combine that with the sheer amount of brown cunts who will only vote for "gibs me dats" and we have very little chance of redemption without violent rebellion.

America is the melting pot, we're a cultural mozaic and don't require people drop their cultural identity. America is the melting pot. Finish your civics homework kid

The KKK is degenerate, fuck off

>"don't require people drop their cultural identity"

THAT'S THE FUCKING PROBLEM YOU GODDAMN NIGGER!

>here in Canada we're aware that America is a continent and not a country

Shut the fuck up, America is a country stop thinking like a retarded spic. America also happens to be the greatest country on Earth.

No, The UNITED STATES is a country located in NORTH AMERICA.

You must have missed geography class.

youtube.com/watch?v=4A60eB3izLs

How's it going you United Statsians?

kill yourself

You proved my point. United Statsians is the closest they ever came to naming themselves for real.

I'm gonna petition trump to rename the place FREEDOMLAND in all caps so we don't have to associate ourselves with them any time the word America comes up.

You realize that AMERICA is 2 continents and the UNITED STATES are a small part of it right?

Jesus christ this is why Canada sucks because we have fucksticks like you.

SAGE

OP: Kill your self.

Ok stop calling Mexico Mexico then. Canada sucks because of what you said before:

Here's the real answer to the question by the way:

youtube.com/watch?v=NVMZC4y4zXU