OFFICIAL LAUGH AT GERMANY THREAD

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/Colombia/Germany/Crime
twitter.com/AnonBabble

remember when germany was cool?

This picture should literally be the other way around

PAY DEBNTS, MUTTI!

>tfw always wanted to visit Germany
W-well I guess there's other countries...

No, I'm not old enough to remember 1945.

>lol importing the whole continet of africa will help birth rates and boost the economy
>we are so smart!

Germans are fucking crazy.

remember when the USa was white?

This pic should be the other way around? who's in the driving seat you debutant

remember when you were?

Krauts are so disgusting

i simply cannot wait to brexit

>not FVEY country

confirmed not white

Wait why are we laughing at them now? Did they lose another war?

If Britain is so great, why was Germany controlling the EU in the first place?

>go brexit
>cant have polish and other East European Plumbers
>invite more Pakis and Indians
>???
>brexit was great guys HAHAHAH

do you actually understand of your doings?

LOL

> Wanted to conquer Europe for the third time but this time with their economy
> Everything going according to plan\
> Be so autistic that you import the whole third world and everybody leaves

Are Krauts the ultimate losers?

Please we are not all insane Dellusional looney liberals .

Please help use by destroyingredients the Eu liberal Dictatorship.

Best bet is if everyone buys extra British goods tover show Brxit works and to hurt eu were it hurts with trade money.

Go buy British gin or whiskey help save Europe and germany

Why would i laugh? Openly subversive, divide and conquer thread. Consider suicide Schlomo

I don't know hans, remember when Germany was?

Why was Germany controlling the EU?
Because they didn't give up on that dream they had 78 years ago

>this
Krauts are the worst Europeans by far:

Not as attractive as Scandinavians or Meds

Not as funny/clever as Anglos

Not as entertaining as slavs or balts

Constantly destroy Europe

No sense of humor

Extremely autistic (the only good they currently provide is competent engineering, and even that is starting to fade away)

based leaf bringing the bantz

Well the idea was with stronger boarders that if we get pakis they'll have to be highest quality.
Where as in the EU, they can force us to take every tom dick and harry that comes along.

Was never cool, was electronically reliable and chicks where good from 16 to 26 before fat .

*borders

>One ignorant amerifat less.

Good.

Russia would be neutral on any union, Prussians are in. Currently it`s the union of Shwabs, Bayerns, Saxons and Prussians named Germany.

ahh jeez .... guess you have drunken as much as i

>we own the eastern european people

At least you're admitting it now.

Glad we could get that on the table finally.

I like Germany

>kraut attempt at humor
God, can you do anything right?

You mean 1918 right?

weeb poster tries to bully someone for a change...
go back to dream about shooting up your school you imbecile...

I don't laugh at them it's actually quite sad. They had a good thing going, turning american made union that was supposed to keep them down into a de facto 4th Reich.

Then they started doing refugee shit.

>germany
>calling anyone else ignorant

lel

Actually believing that all zambians, jamaicans, pakis, indians and others came there because of the EU LAWS.

There was no such period.

>trying this hard
Truly a pathetic attempt at insulting me. It's just a reaction image anyways
>...
God you people are autistic.

thats about how the average greek behave, good cartoon

i prefer beeing an autist to beeing a fucking weebo cuck like you...

Not just high quality. The people that wanted them are pretty much all resteraunt owners. It is like inviting in Sushi chefs, because random people the EU wants to push on us don't want to into that but instead suck Burger Kings dick.

Pathetic

>you imbecile

this gives you away, if you lose this participle you'll fit in better

>...
Oh boy another autist, fantastic.

Just nuke germany and us as well already

please

> flag

> calling somebody else a cuck

Mohammed expects you to hold you wife's asscheeks open while he enriches her culture today.

kek, why are you so mad over a drawing of a girl? Are all Germans like you?
>...
Why are you leaving your thoughts open-ended?

I don't know, why don't you ask them?

oh sure fucking sweden of all countries...
rape capital of the world even worse than bogota..

G-guys please stop the bullying
Germans can't help their utter simplicity

underrated

everyone cucks Cuckmany
i feel bad for them
but on the other hand i hate white subhumans and want them to die.

Stop posting, you aren't cool

GERMANY PAY DEBNTS!

What happened now?
Just came back from my skin bleaching session

what is pepe's diet? why is it always liquid spray shit? he needs fiber if you ask me

Milk and shit
B-but Argie, you are already white aren't you?

never tried to be... you fucktard

Jesus Christ, you are legitimately autistic.
>The Eternal Kraut
In addition to Europe he has to ruin perfectly good threads also.

just trying to bumb you autistic thread...
still funny to see you struggling with reality anglo..

Claims whites are subhumans
Is Turkish

Don't even give the roach a response, they know what they're doing with those bait posts.

Whites are literally subhumans.
>Is Turkish
we enslaved your kind.

Go to a smaller and cooler country, like Andorra, Lichtenstein, Monaco, or Luxemburg. Their entire existance depends on tourism and banking so they have to preserve their culture.

Germany's finished.

Germany is better than Britain though

All you guys did was fuck yourselves over. You're foolish if you think that non-white immigration will be halted because you left the EU. Also, if you guys want to have dealings with the EU then one of the requirements for that is visa-free travel so you'll still get more Polacks and Romanians. All you did was weaken your economy and stopped accepting refugees.

Would be diverse like right now :) we germans are really stupid, because you know the naziss... Now the africans come and make us smarter bcuz they are doctors and engineers... Not like stupid racist germans now everyone is german :)

Go back to Europe, Hans.

>Hans living in Scotland

uhm, actually I'm an Anglo.

ok Hans

Believe me or not, I really don't care.

He should have a polish tattoo.

*imports islamists*

"we'll pay you to go back"

Why Bubbles is here ?

very fake news

Last time I thought Germany was cool was pre-2008 max

thanks dude
last summer i had money saved up but then there were like 20 terrorist attacks in europe. so i ended up not going. i was thinking of going to china but fuck learning some mongol language. and japan is crazy expensive to visit for some reason. shoulda went to columbia and do coke and get cheap prostitutes now that i think back

Hey that would be a great idea, except that the exact reason they did Brexit and there now exists great economical uncertainty I don't think people are looking that much into investing in british goods.

I don't get the whole deal about Brexit and that whole obsession about Britain now finally being 'free'.

I mean I really enjoyed it once I heard that Brexit got the majority of the votes. It showed the world that - same as in the case of Trump - the normal public still has a say and that their opinions can be heard.

But I really don't get how people can think that the Brexit will be the critical blow to finally bring the UK back to glory.

There are two big reasons cited for why people voted for Brexit: Sovereignty and the issue about immigration. I kinda get the argument about sovereignty: You don't want Brussel to tell you what to do. But you have to remind yourself that your own government is much more powerful than the EU. I know that the EU is often-times seen as a council of power-hungry jews trying to ride the whole continent into submission. But it's basically just a council of representatives from the European countries trying to find the lowest common denominator for certain issues. And the UK has their members there, as well.

I definitely don't get the worry that the EU forces the laws of immigration onto a country. The issues of immigration are up to the country itself and is not the fault of the EU. Let me give you two examples: A bad example would be Germany, getting in all those muzzies. A good example would be Hungary, who by themselves decided that they won't put up with any muzzie-shit and simply locked down their borders.
And I especially don't get the whole debate about the UK being worried about immigration since a) they already let so many shitskins in; and b) because they are a fucking island. You have a god-darn moat around you. How difficult can it be to defend that? You don't need to have any patrols on the borders. Just set up a law refusing immigrants and get all those darn boats back to France when they try to cross the channel.

So, okay, you've finally left the EU. But what are the results from that?

Sovereignty: Yeah, you don't have to listen to the rules imposed by the evil EU. But now, you have to dance to the tune of the EU. What leverage does the UK have over whole of the EU? Especially since the UK hasn't been a strong economical powerhouse recently and the Brexit is not making it any better. Imagine the biggest sanction ever between the UK and the EU: No trade whatsoever between the isles and the continent. Who do you think will bleed more from it? Sure, some EU companies might face a big loss, some may even go bankrupt. But what about the UK? While the EU lost one trade partner, the UK lost 27 potential trade partners.

Immigration: Even before ever talking about leaving the EU, you already had a massive problem with immigration. And I'm sure as hell not talking about Polish guys working in the industry of plumbing (God bless them). The Pakis weren't a recent issue caused by the EU, were they? The recent issues are not a problem of the EU, but of the countries itself. Germany has an issue with it because the politics (Best example: Mutti Merkel) caused it. The USA are discussing immigration problems as well, and they've never even been part of the EU.

In conclusion: The EU is of course a darn bureaucratic monster and therefore quite inefficient. It needs reforms and it needs to - just as the US government - be kept as small as possible while it needs to be kept as big as needed. But the illusion that leaving the EU will make all of Britain's problems go away is just ridiculous. And leaving the EU will strip the UK of any power to change the EU - leaving the isles helpless for anything the EU might ever decide to do against the UK.

No. How about you, Achmed? How was it when Germany was white?

Also, don't you have evening prayer to do or something? Why are you on Sup Forums?

Please abuse me more, user

What the fuck is wrong with bogota Mohammed?

Btw jokes on you rape rate is higher in Germany than Colombia.

Rape rate 6.8
Ranked 26th. 9.4
Ranked 24th. 38% more than Colombia

nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/Colombia/Germany/Crime

even brazil is whiter than germany

Leave the Germans be. What's to laugh at? They need our help.

>Also, don't you have evening prayer to do or something?
Kek. Achmed BTFO.

but i want the eu to fail

OP Germans and citizens of EU countries in general aren't freaking out lol. And the EU isn't falling apart. That was supposed to start with Brexit, and then cascade into numerous exits by other countries such as the netherlands.... Except that didn't fucking happen lol. So now instead of getting out and having other good economies pulling out as well to join up with, UK gets to go it alone.

Oh and they lose Scotland soon now, too.

Except NATO members don't owe shit and the rule is that by 2020, they all ought to be paying 2% of their GDP to fund their own military, not to give as a payment to NATO, lol

Today I couldn't get a seat in the bus even though I was the only german riding it.
I love how diverse this country is. Yes. Please don't laugh at us for being progressive. I'm going to laugh about how Brexit is not working and how burgers are stupid and overweight. haha. There are no problems over here. haha.

Please help me.

Would a Bismarck coup fix Gerscummy?

only seen 10 blacks in my life and iam 30
bet you see hundreds every day faggot