Hello Sup Forums friends, i have come to invite you to [s4s]'s fourth birthday party, which is being held tommorrow...

Hello Sup Forums friends, i have come to invite you to [s4s]'s fourth birthday party, which is being held tommorrow, april 1 2017. As nicest board on the website, we deeply respect our most peaceful brethren, so it would be frikin ebin if you could come.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JPM6LKIaopk
youtube.com/watch?v=W1Ua1OtjYO4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Also plz bump

no

Sup Forums is too rude

HELLO I AM DIFFERENT PERSON, S4S IS SO COOL AND IM REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO GOING TO THE PARTY.

thanks [s4s] ill be there!!

i might come there to take a piss in the corner

nice doobs

What the fuck for? - your board makes no sense. You are all just hug-box lesbians trying to recruit children for your pedo parties!
Fucking kill yourselves already.

thanks dude!

KILL YOUR SELF

Lole, you must not have been veiwing the boarde through the [s4s] interface. You're missing all the blue posts and unumbered posts. I just flipped back and its pretty funny how unintelligible it is.

I will be sure to be there friends :^)

th-there isn't really an [s4s] interface, is there? You're just tricking me...

i will drop by [s4s] is a nice board. what should i bring?

Sup Forums is a rood board

I like [s4s] :)

>a party for a bunch of 4 year old little girls

I'm in. I can bring enough cake for 6 people and maybe some plates and cups if you need senpai.

xD. Silly user, the interface is in you'ure brain.
Nice OC is always apreciated, for other ideas, refer to

The problem is, Anonymous, that you probably aren't seeing all the posts. If you are just viewing [s4s] through the /s4s/ board, you don't see the green posts, the posts with letters in their ids, or anything numberless. Together, those make up about 40-70 percent of [s4s], depending on the day. So conversation will appear disjointed and spastic, because you won't be getting the full picture.

I actually just flipped over to the /s4s/ interface to make this post, and it's pretty funny how unintelligible [s4s] is like this.

I would like to come but only if I can bring my tank.

y would u no invite the annonman of party hard?

Nice dubbers

rude

>s4s

fuck off

They must not like his club beats

XDDD Cannot post cause spam, u have doubles, tank is cool.

We did but the invitation was buried by cuck threads

NO U

Lole thanks, i couldnt think up a good response

>mfw i legit fapped to s4s-tan yesterday
i don't even visit your board so i feel a little bad for it but shit was so cash

No....not again.
This can't happen again.
I thought we were done with you.
>Never forget /polharbor/
>Literally shaking right now

Post moar Kekssandra and I might consider it.

Let me see what i have

>Never forget /polharbor/

That event played a major role in the summoning of our savior. We have them to thank for our good fortune.

This is nicest thread on Sup Forums for months...

Would be diverse like right now :) we germans are really stupid, because you know the naziss... Now the africans come and make us smarter bcuz they are doctors and engineers... Not like stupid racist germans now everyone is german :)

FUCK GUYS STOP MEMEING FOR A SECOND

WE STILL DON'T HAVE ANY GIFTS TO BRING AND THE PARTY IS ALREADY UNDERWAY

What's an [s4s]

Schöne Dreipel!

I dont know, but those are ebin trips

this

Friends don't always need to bring presents to a birthday party; they just need fun attitude.

A FUCKING LEAF!
Those days were hell constantly fighting off /s4s/ with no timers, no filters and no captchas. Shit was madness. We lost a good portion of our veterans to those shitposters in The Exodus.
I'm about to trigger every veteran ITT with one video.
>This shit played on every thread all the time on a loop while /s4s/ shitted all over this place leaving only small bastions of hope with the Brits (god bless those glorious bastards)
>If you think the shit is bad now with shilling you don't know anything
>youtube.com/watch?v=JPM6LKIaopk

The ultimate enemy of Sup Forums that lurks in the shadows waiting to be released.

wow

r/The_Donald illegals are meanies :(

s4s is a nice board of peace
not to h8 plz

Welcome to Sup Forums
This is a nice post

Checked.

good luck user. i hope your party goes well

Get off this board

eric
zimply eric

Thanks friend :^)

NO U

nice copypasta

youtube.com/watch?v=W1Ua1OtjYO4

I've seen what happens when your board is let loose to run amok on another.
It's pure chaos and unfortunately we don't have a destructive enough diety this time to help us fight back.

Fuck off back to your own board. Just like the winter ball your autism isn't welcome here.

wow, check out this head honcho with the repeating numbers at the end of his/hers/xerx post id

But what if the smaller boards bring cool gifts and we show up with nothing? We can't have them acting all uppity!

>Sup Forums is afraid of a board with less than 100 posters
The next thing you will say is that you're afraid of Taringa you buncha pussies!

This board isn't for you.

if you mean the time m00t cucked Sup Forums after lamergate that was funny as shit

then who is it for?

kek works in mysterious ways

P R A I S E

Bring your memes: they'll be enough to go around.

Someone explain the humor of s4s to me? I have tried to visit that board several times over the years and I can't seem to fully understand it

Somebody reply to me please

ok, just imagine you're retarded and on the internet and really happy about dumb shit. Now imagine there are over 9000 of you in the same place
there you go, [s4s]

(You)

(you)

Not for us. Regulars to the site had to either hide 90% of the content or hold out with the Brits.
You got anymore Ebola-chan?
I left the flash drive I had all my old memes on in the library.
>If you have edgy Sup Forums post /polharbour/ I'll go to the birthday party

(yew)

Someone starts a thread with baby talk or jibberish slogan and another three people reply with more baby talk. Eventually someone checks your digits and that it. This keeps repeating itself minute after minute, hour after hour, day after day... shitposting is hell.

\polharbour/ was funny and lasted a week if i remember
if you need to shitpost every hour on the hour then you have a problem. Take it from me, if i dont shitpost every 2 hours i start to turn black and get thoughts of stealing things and white women

I'll come

i

What is there to shitpost in when all the threads are "ths is nice bord" or "pol is rood". There was 1 rolling political thread and all the other political threads were bumped out by /s4s/ autism. It was the worst time any of us ever had in Sup Forums.
>a week
Right about. For a week we couldn't have any political discussion on a political board. Only /s4s/ thinks that's somehow hilarious.

Where can i upload jewish talk. I am dead anyway

I guess there really isn't more to it than that, I just can't imagine wanting to do that on a regular basis though

Everytime i say something i get a notification out of nowhere as warning.

They have my PC help me publicise what i have.

I dont take Sup Forums serious like everyone should
the humor in /polharbour/ was the butthurt from Sup Forums over gamergate
Sup Forums is a nice board but Sup Forums fucking sucks more cock than OP on club night

(you)

If you hear someone dying in berlin...it was me.

Sup Forums leaks onto every other board so it was only fair the other boards got to leak on to Sup Forums.

>I dont take Sup Forums serious like everyone should
Fair enough.
>over GG
No. /polharbor/ was retaliation for the Tumblar raid where we posted gore under the most popular tags. I use to have the official image Tumbl circulated about the Sup Forums raiders and how many panic attacks and suicides we caused. We later turned it into a scoreboard.
By that time m00t had enough and punished us.

The raids were fun but the backlash from moderation was not. Such is war.

rip in peace

Other boards do leak here. We had a nice relationship with /lgbt/ for a while against the feminists. It spawned /polgbt/. We have crossovers from Sup Forums, /lit/, Sup Forums, /r9k/, /biz/ (winter ball fling she's still a jew), Sup Forums, /k/ I could literally go on forever.
Sup Forums is a board for all boards.
You guys just get mad when we cross over to other boards. So much so you ask for us to be removed as a board when we get a new owner.

/polharbor/ wasn't a leak it was a full wash. All the things that kept people from shitting all over Sup Forums were removed. It was worse than Sup Forums.

PAGE TEN SAVE RAVE

dont forget the newfags
there always newfags