How are you going to celebrate trumps resignation party?

i'll be hosting a party with my fellow ultra high IQ city friends

i can't wait to see the man with the little hands get impeached, this joke of a presidency has gone on long enough already, not even rural and suburban retards will be dumb enough to elect an orange-tinted demagogue again

I'll celebrate mike Pence's inauguration after 8 long years of Trump!

I will kill hundreds. My country will have burnt away its last hope and we will be on the track to South Africa. I have nothing to live for but the odd hope we escape that nightmare for at least one more generation. He goes, I go, and so does everyone in my apartment block.

My rage is only tempered by the fact that such a thing will never happen.

Why would he resign?

>obama staffer says bad thing about trump
>plebbit eats it up

why are they so retarded?

I think Trump will have a good presidency overall.

Oh boy time for them to cry like the election night.

You aren't some sort of rural and suburban retard are you?

High IQs only in this thread please, us hilldawgs need to celebrate after this massive victory!

By saging your gay thread

SAGE

My only hope is that they keep this up. Just let them destroy themselves.

>i'll be hosting a party with my fellow ultra high IQ city friends

So you'll be in your bedroom alone with your collection of body pillows?

I love Trump more and more everyday

in 8 years time when his term is up

Ivanka 2024 bb WOOOOOO 16 YEARS of Trump

Republicans are fucking finished, fox shutdown as FAKE NEWS.

not so nice when "fake news" backfires is it drumpkins?

first jewish president. About time!

hot
h

o

t

laugh when he gets elected again after his first term

Why would he resign? Because of fake news? Not going to happen.

Not happening. Read and weep HillFags

Are they going to do this every month for the next 4-8 years. Will they eat crow or feel disappointment and shut up after each time nothing happens, or are they going to do this forever? It's only been 3 months and it's getting kind of exhausting. These people are the epitome of obnoxious.

I'll get drunk... like i do everyday.

Do you ever get tired of being wrong

>taking legal action is a joke
>blackmailing people was totally not a joke.

Eh. Fuck Ivanka 2bh

No drugs, no alcohol. Sort yourself out.

You know these people are in their mid 30s when they think that the younger generation is getting their news information from Fox News/CNN/MSNBC instead of meme YouTube channels.

>trumps resignation party will be amazing y'all
>Hillary_supporters_election_night.webm

how can someone be so deluded?

Do we have a mike pence "wakey wakey" yet?

the whole accepting thing, which part is the bargaining? 3rd, after denial and anger?

hehehe.... silly drumpfkins btfo

oy vey

LMAO! everybody is going to laugh at every single lefttard once Trump is cleared of "russian collusion".

You're going to riot, cry, scream, throw tantrums, and just makwe an ass of yourselves yet AGAIN like you did in november and december of 2016.

These liberals sure are suckers for pain and disappointment. Ted K was right about leftists. Deep down they believe themselves to be worthless and deserving of continual shame and embarrassment.
Why else would they delude themselves so much, setting themselves up for more letdowns?

Ted was pretty okay guy. Shame he craved attention, would've probably made it out without anyone catching him.

Jesus, what a perfectly example of someone trapped in bubble inflated by their own farts

the longer you resist, the bigger the redpill suppository is going to be

I have absolutely no idea what I will be doing 7 years and 9 months in the future.

kys faggot

Its weird that they think somebody with an ego like trump's would ever resign

Retards must retard. It is who they are.

Is this just a meme or do people actually believe Trump has any chance of getting reelected?

Serious question.

>our last hope was literally some reality TV star

Why don't you just save some time and disappointment by offing yourself now? You're clearly too dumb to go anywhere in life, and with a mass violence fantasy too.

Help actually maga and get to it, cucklord.

Hes considering it if you kept up with the news.

Oh, its a serious question, huh?

Ok.

Yes, I believe he has a damn near 100% chance of being reelected.

I am literally shaking therefore Trump's going to be impeached. No this isn't a fantasy.

Too bad that party's going to be on January 20th, 2025.

I mean, I know it's only been a couple months, but he's already alienating himself from the freedom caucus, which is pretty much who got him elected in the first place.

8 years is a pretty long time for party planning, bud

My refugee bull will join me and fuck me wife while i jerk off to my white genocide fantasies

>You could say he re-NIGGED on his promises.

>Is this just a meme or do people actually believe Trump has any chance of getting reelected?

Same here, leaf. My high-IQ, Clinton-voting, educated software engineer friends and I are going to have a champagne party in a San Fransisco penthouse after Orange Cheeto gets impeached. Fuck Drumpf, and fuck the blue-collar rural and suburban shitstains who voted for him.

I think these are just Sup Forumsacks or fags from The Donald larping as retarded Hillary supporters honestly. They seem just a touch too ridiculous to be real.

Why do people hurt themselves like this?

that thing is a masterpiece that should be hanging in a museum.

There is no question. His lea over the Dems grows every day, despite what the fake news says. Their increasingly unhinged, shrill and desperate ravings show tat they KNOW they are finished. And will fight back as hard as they can, by publishing more, and increasingly delusional fake news, to whip their idiotic followers into a frenzy, causing an avalanche of shitposting. Which will make NO ONE change their mind.

>the news

If they keep running shitty candidates like Killary Rotten Cunton then it's very possible Trump will be reelected. Killary lost to a nigger with no real political accomplishments and a reality TV star. She even fucking lost Pennsylvania...

Since he's already been elected, whether he's re-elected depends on how he does in office. All these leftie tears and butthurt simply aren't logically indicative of his chances one way or the other. Just because you hang around in echochambers where everyone tells you you're smart doesn't mean everyone thinks like them.

>DUDE
>BLACKMAIL LMAO

You are a fag putting hopes in trump. Itmeans you are a social retard of the highest order. Your life sucks, you are an omega male. I tell you now: Your life will remain shit. Trump will do nothing for you.

>this is the end of Trump
>he said nervously for the 9,342,596,398,385th time

No, its very real. Another issue we have to worry about is protecting flynn so trump doesn't murder him.

Hes one of our best chances at impeaching trump.

This is one is my favourite

real talk: what countries would be beta orbiters to her?

You live in a country where you go to prison if you say anything but praise about kikes, muslims, or shitskins. You are nothing but an Eurabian shithole with pockets of little Somalia mixed in. Germany hasn't been relevant in almost 100 years.

kys
Sage

>300 million people

The left literally thinks everyone thinks like them

>Hillary is a murderer? no u

I will celebrate by shooting leftists in the streets during the next american revolution.

That's what happens when you congregate on a site where any and all dissent is silenced.

>implying shitlibs will be celebrating when Richard Spencer and Sam Hyde are elected president and vice president on Nov 8 2023

his feelings keep getting hurt

>go back to your safe space
>he says while in his safe space

Do you think these are actually arguments? Why do you keep posting these?

The only people projecting is trump supporters. You guys are finished in 2018 and then even further finished in 2020.

Projecting how, exactly?
>You guys are finished in 2018 and then even further finished in 2020.
I assume you are larping. sage

But Shareblue OP, you and your commie friends called Drumphf an authoritarian fascist, you really think he is going to give up the presidency?

Just because some communists jew democrats demand he be impeached? Just because some Jew media talking heads run propaganda 24/7 and you guys have fake mob rule with mass riots?

Trump has army the police, and heavily armed supporters.

You can kick you can scream, you can even lie down and die but you're in for the ride the next 8 years.

How does your heart feel OP? It starts off feeling like gas, and lots of sweating and not feeling comfortable. Then it goes to black, after the sharp pain.

You'll be fine.

These are arguments, yes. Go read a newspaper, find out whats going on with russia then come back in this thread. You are a traitor.

Arguments require at least two premises, sweetie.

Argue your side bitch, reasonable people are picking up the hints that trump is a facist who may get flynn killed. Nothing is concrete but hes looking like a russian puppet right now.

These people are so fucking full of themselves. Why do they act like everyone shares their opinion
>EVERYONE will be relieved when Trump resigns because I will be
You gotta love how they've moved on from Trump being impeached to "He'll just get bored and resign, he didn't know what he was signing on for"

>The left playbook in >2017 is to shitpost unsubstantiated rumors

so let me get this straight.
Putin wanted a plant in the white house. So 4-8 years ago he met with Trump and was like "hey say some really racist shit & I'll give you the presidency". Then he won and now Putin has him by the balls. "Do what I say or I'll be mean or something".

lol no he isn't, honey bun

>finished in 2018

That celebration could only happen in the same place I have sex, imagination land!

SOON

I'm surprised kek didn't give you digits for such honest. The republicans are finished.

I don't understand why trump supporters think trump won't get impeached. Noone likes him.

When you make 150k in your twenties but you haven't talked to a girl in months

(asian girls don't count)

white people can be niggers too