Brit/pol/ - St David Edition

>Government sets out plans for Great Repeal Bill
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39439554

>Yesterday's QT
bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b08l3rwk/question-time-30032017

>Research Shows Sturgeon Is ‘out of Touch’ with Ordinary Scots on Brexit and Immigration
breitbart.com/london/2017/03/30/research-shows-sturgeon-touch-ordinary-scots-brexit-immigration/

>(((EU))) nationals already being denied mortgages 'due to Brexit'
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-eu-nationals-denied-mortgages-patricia-connell-article-50-a7657941.html

>Ken Livingstone repeats claim about Nazi-Zionist collaboration
theguardian.com/politics/2017/mar/30/ken-livingstone-repeats-claim-nazi-zionist-collaboration

>Return of the booze cruise: ferry chiefs plan to slash wine and beer prices after Britain leaves the (((EU)))
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/30/return-booze-cruise-ferry-chiefs-plan-slash-wine-beer-prices/

>(((Campaigners))) Demand UK Allows Unaccompanied Minors to Import Families
breitbart.com/london/2017/03/30/campaigners-demand-migrants-families/

>Tory MP calls James O'Brien a 'public school posh boy fuckwit'
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/james-o-brien-nadine-dorries-tory-mp-posh-boy-daughter-goes-to-same-public-school-lbc-presenter-a7658236.html

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/209349326
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_David
youtube.com/watch?v=S_vr73quIO0
youtube.com/watch?v=FE9nc0VzbM8
youtube.com/watch?v=g-j1Dg2nKKY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_External_Action_Service
standard.co.uk/news/politics/nigel-farage-i-sang-second-world-war-chants-to-estranged-german-wife-a3475151.html
youtube.com/watch?v=RevwSqnT560
en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Jean-Claude_Juncker
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Be honest, lads - when will the next EU nation leave, and who will it be?

Look at the media, you'd never have thought that we had a terrorist attack on Parliament just a week ago

the definition of a country implies it's a nation, but most modern states are NOT nations. A nation is the by-product of culture which is itself an emergent phenomena. The nation is the expression of the volk and is defined by the people, the state defines the "citizen" and has the power to grant and revoke citizenship. Nationhood can never be revoked or granted by a government. The "country" is a stupid non-entity, there are only nations and states. "Nation-state" is a contradiction.

What's the most IMMORAL thing you've done?

I once sucked on a girl's tits when she was passed out drunk.

Threadly reminder the Irish are our Brothers and Sisters.

Civicucks, mongrels and d&c shills not welcome

Any more nuggets of EU bigwigs from Twitter?
Post 'em to make us feel like Leave was the correct decision.

What's the deal with that?

We're not letting go of that rock are we?
It's got monkeys.

They're subhumans.

Based Shlomo.

>it's another 'whore lies about affair with farage' episode

>tfw you systematically destroy a beloved TV show watched by millions because, even though you know you're a completely fucking terrible writer, you wanna get your shit Doctor Who fan fiction made with a big budget

>morality
kinky shit like wax, whips and ropes

No. The Gibraltarian people do not want it.

I sucked an Indian girl's toes.

vimeo.com/209349326
vimeo.com/209349326
vimeo.com/209349326
vimeo.com/209349326
vimeo.com/209349326

PIC FUCKING RELATED

Looks like Farage is reaching levels of not giving a fuck that we thought were beyond him, next stop naming the Jew.

(((WN)))

>St David edition
B A S E D

Everyone go to wikipedia and read a bit about St David's efforts to spread Christianity in Britain and Europe and entrench the Church of Wales and the cool lore about him and corpse candles

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_David

Bomber Rimmer is a massive cock gobbler

thanks lad

just made that Pepe btw

25p down my ends now

youtube.com/watch?v=S_vr73quIO0
youtube.com/watch?v=FE9nc0VzbM8
It's truly amazing those retards actually have followers willing to kill themselves I mean...it takes a special kind of retard to follow a retard like this..
Memri tv should bee more mainstream they should have just called it meme tv because the memes write themselves

Nothing says "molested as a child" louder than covering yourself in tattoos like that. It's basically a psychological reaction to the perception that you were "attractive" to whoever molested you and so this attraction must be destroyed, hence the facial tats etc.

I want to leave the EU too.

Where's your trip?

>vimeo.com/209349326
oh piss off, I bet you wear sweat-shop clothes, you care more about fucking pigs than you do for the poor devils in China, India, and Japan.

youtube.com/watch?v=g-j1Dg2nKKY

Jewish paedophile degenerate.

Not me lad.

Funnily enough, Juncker looks like a quintessentially chauvinistic cunt

>If minimum wage is abolished, oversupply of labour fixes itself
Sure, but it takes time to equilibrate and in the short term Welsh people would get fucked into working for shit pay because Wladislaw and his 12 brothers will bring the labour value down
Business can't appear and expand overnight and in the mean time we'd need a way to stop pay going through the floor
Not a criticism of having no minimum wage, just a consequence of removing one that is already in place

SWEATSHOPS BTFO

I bet Horatio let Hardy do him up the shitter

Wonder if it's true.

>unironically caring more about chinks, poos and blacks than cute animals

Weirdo

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_External_Action_Service

Clearly the beginnings of an EU army here. I can see how this will be bigly developed for the next EU treaty, under the guise of "helping innocent people living under oppression".

>cents
Fucking hell Ireland, what was the point in even fighting us for independence after all.

He supposedly sang "two world wars and one world cup" to his (ex?) wife during the divorce. standard.co.uk/news/politics/nigel-farage-i-sang-second-world-war-chants-to-estranged-german-wife-a3475151.html

youtube.com/watch?v=RevwSqnT560

Let's remember the better times, before HE came.

So from these headlines we can gleam that there are zero happenings.

>Slovenia
Not sure how I feel about that.

Who /clean shaven/ here?

if you think that East Asians have less intrinsic value than pigs, you're an aspie. But I guess you're memeing

>Aberdeen basically on its own making the same amount as Bolivia

lol

Slovenia is a very nice country

me

>Tanzania/Costa Rica border
Well then

I keep a short beard. Makes me look well-groomed and youngish. Maybe 1/4" long.

Jap cunts are alright, Koreans meh, but actually caring about chinks is akin to getting attached to individual members of an ant colony

/perpetual 2-day beard/ here, shave with a trimmer on short instead of a razor

you in cardiff?

overly groomed beards make you look gay m8 honestly

Bridgend lad
Bit of a shithole and the town centre is dying but there aren't many ethnics which is nice

>posting the edited version

they're human beings though. Why is is okay to harass everyone about the "exploitation" of animals while tacitly supporting the exploitation of your own species? don't you think that would be a little pathetic?

>cuba and albania

great combination

Shwmae, fy ffrindiau.

i grow all my facial hair to maximum length, mainly for insulation reasons. very rarely trim/maintain it. don't need to look presentable for my job

We don't speak scouse here m8.

Juncker needs to fucking kill himself.

Take a gander:
en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Jean-Claude_Juncker

>Neil Yaxley-Lennon
Who is this lads?
What kikery is afoot here?

Hey faggot! People I care about - Scots, Irish, Welsh, English, Germanics, Balts, Slavs, French
People I don't care about - the rest

No? Chinks are utterly expendable and are even more devoid of culture and meaning than us (not necessarily their own fault), there's a billion and half of them and they're not even an attractive bunch. Domestic pigs at least offer potential pet companionship, what positive things do chinks offer us?

you just know......

>No. The Gibraltarian people do not want it.

Like anyone cares...spain can close the border and make living in there close to impossible

>tfw went to school in England and don't speak a word of Welsh
Sometimes I'm sad about it but mostly I just don't care

He's cancerous but fairly standard for eurofederalists

Did i say it was overly-groomed? No, fuck off.

Why are Med countries so fucking pro-EU? What's the deal here, seriously -

red pill me pls.

You have mass unemployment, and people don't blame Brussells.

Is this a deeply embedded cultural thing where they feel subservient to the white(r) people from Germany/Brussels? They willingly handed over control of their country, so I guess so.

Celtic brother! how's things?

>Slavs, French
not white

It keeps them relevant.

the point I was making is that vegans often whinge about "muh cows" being exploited for their milk while themselves becoming capitalist cunts that buy clothes made in sweatshops, which not only condemn other nations' people to a life of slavery, but destroy jobs in this country. They are in no position to moralise if they buy sweatshop clothes.

>Slovenians, Czechs, Poles, Russians
>not White
Pick one

Gaelic Celts =/= Brythonic Celts

>Serbia
If only the people who lived here were as devoted to removing kebab...

Stockbroker belt Surrey has the same GDP as Angola? Sure

I always thought Bridgend was just a road you use to get to somewhere you actually want to go. Didn't realise it was a proper town

>Why are Med countries so fucking pro-EU?
They're not. They got suckered into joining on the promise of an economic revival that never happened and now their populations are increasingly eurosceptic.
>see: Greece, southern France, Italy
Portugal isn't Med but is in the same boat
Spain is really the only exception and that's likely because their Mediterranean coast has benefited disproportionately from tourism

They aren't. They have too much Steppe/Asian admixture and Poles come from Persia

Second generation chinks actually fit in, though.

Their choice of western names will never not be hilarious. I know a Chinese guy called 'Robert'. Fucking Bob the Chinaman.

Still insular celts though.

iechyd da brawd

STILL no Rimmer