Does the Constitution guarantee my right to own a B-2 Bomber? Why or why not?

Does the Constitution guarantee my right to own a B-2 Bomber? Why or why not?

Yes.

It's an arm you are part of the people.

Sure just go buy one.

Straight answer for straight people, the American Constitution

Go build yourself a recreational B-2 my man.

You can't afford a B-2 bomber.

If you can afford one, yes.

If you have the money anything is possible.
But you don't have the money

Yes I can. I am really wealthy, u gais

Yes, you have the right to any armament the military can have.

Good luck trying to buy or build one.

Yes, but noone will sell you one because the rights to them are owned by the US government and they wont sell you one.

Sure. Shall not be infringed and blah blah.
Flying it requires a license and proper air traffic clearance though.

What about a snuke?

You would be allowed to own it, but not buy it or fly it. So if the US Government chooses to give you one, you would be permitted to keep it.

What a stupid question.

I can build one. I'm really smart, u gais.

licenses are AN INFRINGEMENT OF RIGHTS

If you pay for the R+D, and contract a manufacturer to build it, which they won't do unless you are planning on building enough to make their retooling of their factories profitable.

Military doesn't have access to nukes. They just maintain and guard the facilities that houses them.

>have 2 billion to waste
>spend it on a useless spacealien looking piece of shit thats outclassed by planes 50x cheaper

Yes.

But I'm not Military. Checkmate.

man it would be so cool to ride in a ufo.

*looks expectantly at the sky*

More imprtant question : s it your right to have the gobermint subsidize it for you? gimme gimme

Plus thats old tech anyways. How come I havent seen any at surplus shops?

or Russian Anti Air Missiles cheaper than the plane by 1000x or something

top kek

This picture is fun. Like a "wheres waldo" picture but you try to find the most lewd one.

You would probably need an nfa stamp, but yeah

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Yes but they don't have a right to sell you one.

If you are that wealthy, then why on earth would you spend your time on pol. you could be doing a trillion things that are a better use of your time right now. no offense to Sup Forums

serbia strong

Of course not. Everyone knows it only allows you to own a single-shot muzzle loading musket ;^)

Only $2,000,000,000 and it's yours

Pretty awesome plane. It was created so long ago it blows my mind to think what top secret stuff they have now.

Considering you need a license and pass interviews to acquire automatic weapons, that seems unlikely.

You can BUY one according to your constitution, but as it is not sold for private buyers and the government will rather break it into pieces before allowing someone to look at its inner functions, you will never OWN one.

Can you lend me 20 bucks?

>one day it will work

Yes, Absolutely it does. On the other hand, it also means that if you are served with a lawful warrant, which issues from a duly constituted bench, you must appear before that court to answer inquiries and to face justice if you have broken the law (you can't use your bomber in support of illegal activities, or to take out the sheriff when he comes to call).