Matilda, 10 and Lava, 8: "This is why we want to be identified as genderless."

youtube.com/watch?v=NcHICQija0g

So what is the goal of pushing all this non-binary gender and transgender shit on our children?
Is it to create a conflict between men and women? Are they really trying to make us all genderless?
Is it to bring the birthrate down?

What's the endgame?

nothing wrong with genderless unless you are a puritan autist. the real degeneracy of the left is special snowflakeism. gender can be divided easily into both, neither, male and female. These categories effortlessly catch all essential mutations that factually exist when it comes to sex and gender. welcome to basic biology. for shit to exist so do mutations. any categories you see are just the pretend posturings of an idiot attempting to make nature prop up his delusions. how nature actually works is niches are developed from natural selection that make certain outcomes prevelant.

Are you talking about hermaphrodites?
It's not the same thing as this sociological 'third gender' bullshit. We are not talking about physical mutations.

GREAT I WANT TO IDENTIFY AS A PAN DIMENSIONAL CLOUD OF GAS WHOSE GENDER IS A QUASI ANTI TRANS REVERSE KICKFLIP TRAP SPLIT FLIP. FUCK THIS FUCKING SHIT. WHEN WILL PEOPLE CONSIDER THIS CRAP TO BE REACHING ABSURDITY?

The end result?

they must be killed

It's to further weaken and pacify men (and thus the entire race, since women never do anything) so that they can do even worse to us soon. Any women and non-whites that buy into the bullshit are irrelevant as they were brought here as useless, divisive destroyers anyway.

do you suppose that female and male people have different minds or identical ones?

Mix all cultures into one.
Mix all races into one.
Mix both genders into one.

Create featureless brown/grey blob-like populace and destroy any sense of individuality for easy control.

the problem of mankind is : WOMEN / FEMALES.

Every fucking culture on the planet has come to that very same conclusion, only the west thought it was smrter ... and now pays bitterly for that, since the #PARASITEGENDER is literally destroying everything with their innate mental degeneration

Sage these fucking story! we need to talk about how to jail OBANGO

it's to encourage kids to be themselves and be accepting without influence

Read about Frankfurt school, it will explain everything to you

Holy shit, is that the guy who played Xerxes?

gender confusion is a mental disorder

Why does there have to be an endgame? Does everything that people do have to be an agenda pushed by (((them)))?

Looks like Xerxes has been watching those Spartan workout vids.

It's all part of the culture of death Swede-bro. The current zeitgeist promotes death, and has the gall to pretend that they bring life.

come at me cis scum

right here boi

I just don't unterstand why they want to have pronouns based on their gender and not on their sex. You know it doesn't fucking matter how you identify. There are men who are more masculine and men who aren't, but you shouldn't call a man a woman just because he likes pink or horses.
Fuck that shit

It's boring people trying to get praise and respect by making themselves different from the group, adopting a victim mentality and then playing the "fighting against the evil oppressor" card.

The difference with gender is that anyone can do it, there is no barrier to entry due to race or sexuality which means all of these non-minority,non-oppressed self-hating people can now choose to join the party.

Maybe im a shitlord, but they have girl mannerisms and reactions, it looks to me exactly like when a kid says he is batman; he is not fucking batman, batman doesn't have snot all over his face and ninja turtles socks

I was super liberal when i was 14
i think as a 10 year old or something this would have really warped my mind, i probably would have thought a lot if i was a girl

This shit is dangerous

They are not identical, obviously. What is your point?

>mfw

>im ugly and cant get laid
therefor
>gender doesnt exist

Wtf i love gaining my red wings now

Males who wish to be females should (Step 1) obtain a sharp kitchen knife and cut off penis and scrotal sac.
Why should Democrats want me to pay for this?
Step 2 tomorrow.

so what kind of retarded delusion has gripped your empty skull that has you being unable to comprehend that if biological mutations on sex can exist, similar variations in the mind can as well? Sex is not set in stone, it is not binary. the only reason it continues to appear as such is the success of the current system. All biology works this way, something is a disadvantage until it isn't, and something is an advantage until it's not. Theres no scientific basis to consider a certain level of aberrations that do not fit the mold established by main stream societies views of sex. not only is it not harmful to fascilitate non special snowflake categorization of this, but the denial of it is 50 times worse because it underpins a complete lack of understanding of how the biological world functions and works and spreads the idea of psuedoscience in the same way communist ideology on equality superceded any study of evolution.

As a consiquence america, despite being more religiously fervent than ever, became the polar opposite of the communist attitude on evolution, and invested tons of education in it, that is now being wasted on morons who can't understand something as simple as mutation + selection = change over time.

>Is it to bring the birthrate down?
Yes

Christ almighty, just end that fucking thing

Fucking disgusting abominations
Day of the rope fucking WHEN?

I swear to God, I'm leaving this pozed fucking hell hole soon. Absolutely disgusting...

Atleast try to be subtle.
Obvious shill is obvious.

Daughters of a communist think tank. I wonder why state media chose them for the report.

That's what they want.

>I don't agree so you're paid to lie to me
typical sweedcuck. enjoy being blacked.
you faggots should look into proximity to uneducated idiots causing a spread of stupidity and paranoia

Don't run from it, fight it.

You're obviouly not one of us so why would you come here if not to shill your communist rubbish?

Typical tricks, Shlomo.

I'll give it another 10 years, after that I'm out of here.

A good post from a leaf!?

Those kids cant sing for shit either. Pathetic

>I can't argue, so you must be a Jew

C'mon Mohammed, you can do better

becuase I want you's obviously. preferably about the topic of women because I need to vent about that but gender and sexuality will do.

We need a really, really bad famine or plague to happen. A global race war won't even cut it anymore.

That'sthe spitting image of this manlet Construction Supervisor I have to work with. He thinks he's a badass too.

I'm a lanklet that doesn't work out, with a feminine penis, and I could still kick her ass, guaranteed. Thanks go to my two little buddies downstairs pumping out go juice 24/7.

Is actually correct. I'm anti-degeneracy and anti-delusion, but I'm also pro knowledge.

probably the only context in which California is a red state