Atheism eternally BTFO

> 200 IQ
>Believes in God.

Checkmate, atheists.

> "I believe in the theory of evolution, but I believe as well in the allegorical truth of creation theory. In other words, I believe that evolution, including the principle of natural selection, is one of the tools used by God to create mankind. Mankind is then a participant in the creation of the universe itself, so that we have a closed loop. I believe that there is a level on which science and religious metaphor are mutually compatible."

Try to refute this atheists.

Protip: you can't.

Does the theory have any testable predictions? No? Then into the trash it goes.

Because God is the universe

intelligence =/= wisdom

Ha this guy looks like he bowls 200+.

I watched this about four years ago - fake genuis. Creates nothing of impotance. Believes intelligence is positively correlated with skull size.

He has the iq of a steak hoagie.

but what about jeff goldblum

So many butthurt atheists. Keep it comin neckbeards.

So did newton.

Why should I care?

>200 IQ
>working as a bouncer

Does he rule with an iron but fair fist?

>I believe

I don't give a fuck what you believe. Prove it or it's bullshit.

Theyre not here to refute you theyre still sleeping from last nights vidya session

God Loves you

kek

The problem isn't faith. The problem is religion. The problem is the group of cunts who pretend to be best buddies with god, telling you how to believe, which dogmas to follow, what god is, what god wants, etc.

Remember the bible calls religion a whore, so youre absolutely in the right

checkmate atheists

>specifically points to one outlier
ATHEISTS BTFO

Yep. They don't know shit, but try to get you to believe their lies. What irks me even more, is that religious people can say what they want with basically no repercussions, but the instant you turn on them and call them out it's like "Hey man, be more respectful of others religions! What the hell are you thinking, can't they have their own beliefs??". What a bunch of bullshit. This is just the tip of the iceberg. I could rant about this for hours.

If he's so smart why didn't he get a hotter waifu

Religion is just the (((monopolization))) of basic human spirituality.

Is there any way to reliably test IQ that high? As far as I'm concerned, the Bogs are the only ones proven to be over 200, and they haven't shown us their true forms yet. Does he hold a candle to their psychic-like abilities?

Because the hotter waifu would just divorce him in 10 years and take half his shit. Smart people always think ahead user.

The Bogs? I'm afraid I'm out of the loop. Can you give me a quickie?

If he's so smart why isn't he white yet?

>I am 75% atheist

>I am 75% atheist

That means your 75% faggot good job

Sure.

>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>Both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.

>Ha this guy looks like he bowls 200+.
Fucking

L
O
L

Typical noosphere inhabitant.

200 IQ drone

Because he knew 90% of women are vapid, disloyal whores and went for someone that no other man would seriously want to try to steal away.

If he's so smart, why does he style his hair to make his comically large head even larger?

No because he's a bitch ass nigguh that can't keep his hoes in line

According to Christianity Jews are sacred and special.

Are you really ok with that pol?

>200 IQ

You know where that "score" came from? A fucking mail-in IQ test... aka the kikebook IQ test of the 80s

The shocking thing is that media doesn't even attemp to verify such a wild claim and simply takes his word for it that he's super duper smart

a god of the gaps faggot has 200 iq? according to your local church, maybe.

According to Christianity the Jews killed Jesus so they need to be rounded up and gassed

Yeah but if evolution is true then show me a canine turn into a non-canine. I'll wait...

This guy looks like a fucking Mall Cop.

His assertion is unfalsifiable and therefore simply his opinion.

Try to refute this theists.

Protip: you can't

He probably thought it out while banging your mother to keep his mind off of plowing such a dog ugly woman

You assume theists understand what unfalsifiable means. They always deflect by saying God is meta-physical or beyond science or whatever other nonsense claim. They put God in the same unprovable category as sasquatch and the lochness monster and yet fail to see why this is silly.

A fucking leaf

Yeah shut up faggot. Your only response to being shut down is a momma joke and a rip on my flag.
Quit embarrassing yourself.

just some fat fuckin slob

Sure, just wait tens of thousands of years then that goddamn Chihuaha will turn into a little imp.

I'd just like to point out my ID is alchemy and I just fucking described chihuaha alchemy.

Your only response is the same rips I used on you. Way to show your Superior intellect you syrup nigger

>200
>IQ

Pick one.

>caring if some random smart guy has the same beliefs as you
Why? Either way, it doesn't matter.

Why hasn't he done something incredible yet

I'd just like to point out your a fucking coal burning faggot

You'd think if its unfalsifiable you idiots would stop trying to argue it and realize you literally can't. But here we are...

Langan is a meme and ultimate proof that IQ means jack shit in terms of intellectual capability. Richard Feynman's IQ was around 120, but he was one of the most influential thinkers of the last century. This guy just jerks off about how he broke an IQ test and assumes that everything he says must be gold.

>Langan does not belong to any religious denomination, explaining that he "can't afford to let [his] logical approach to theology be prejudiced by religious dogma"

This is pretty much the standard Catholic theological view.

The world's smartest man

>fat smart man believes in God
>hahaha fucking rekt pol

Lurk more retard

If you think the multiverse theory has any validity, then you believe in God because there has to be a universe where the Judeo-Christian God exists.

I'm not arguing it to prove it, I'm participating in the possible redpilling of the smarter bible thumpers.

You can't PROVE that I'm actually Jesus, therefore I'm right to believe it.

Damn leaf do you ever stop saying stupid ass nigger tier shit?

Point to anywhere in my original post where I refer to a specific religion.

Any memes aside, I'm convinced that people with more than 150 IQ don't exist. At that point you lose track of a base point and are just throwing around numbers. This also shows in that it gets harder and harder to prove IQs the lower they go, too. And "X says Y, therefore Y" doesn't make Y true, as anyone can have oversights.

Highlight your own posts in this thread and try again Jamal. You're shooting an ar-15 in your glass house.