Not one thread about Flynn seeking immunity in exchange for testimony. Not one

Not one thread about Flynn seeking immunity in exchange for testimony. Not one.

>“When you are given immunity, that means you have probably committed a crime" -Flynn, September 2016

The ONLY reason Flynn would be given immunity would be in the case of a credible search for a bigger fish, and Flynn's lawyer knows that.

This is the beginning of the end, and Sup Forums is silent. Is this what damage control looks like on Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8ZBVJTaOE3U&t=22m
twitter.com/politico/status/847922615960428544
justsecurity.org/39426/explainer-flynns-request-immunity/
twitter.com/trevortimm/status/847839663389679616
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's gobsmacked denial, is what it is. The further the Führer collapses into a freefall, the deeper they bury their heads while screaming "SHILL!"

Give it time. The Russians will eventually fuck off to meddle in the French election.

youtube.com/watch?v=8ZBVJTaOE3U&t=22m

flynn is most likely in trouble for stuff he did pre-trump. he want immunity so it doesnt become a witch-hunt about trump and russia.

the reason he hasnt gotten immunity is because they know he doesn't have anything on trump/russia because there's nothing there. if they thought they could bring down trump through flynn he wouldn't have to ask they would offer it to him.

Then it's stupid to ask for immunity, no?

They fell for the 'fake news' meme. Now they can't believe it's actually happening.

He's trying to bluff them and pull the same "clinton aide" shtick. Yeah, I'll make a deal for immunity, but all you're gonna get is a whole lot of "I unno"

why? with immunity he can spill the beans on everything including stuff he did under obama and show there's nothing on trump/russia.

He's trying to bluff them?! How on earth is that advantageous for him? It's only drawing attention to the scandal and if he's got nothing then they're not gonna give him shit.

Simpleminded fucks

If there's nothing to the scandle, show up beating a drum with bells on.

He asked for it in exchange for testifying, but he hasn't been given it, correct?

How does that contradict his statement about being GIVEN immunity because you committed a crime?

These people are frothing at the mouth for a smoking gun. It's been months and the only reason this circus is still going is through sheer force of will. It would be Maddow and the magical tax returns all over again.

Except that's the opposite of the Trump playbook. It's all meant to be fake news and should all be obfuscated by Nunes on the committee.

So he plans to seek immunity but not get it?

>entire government on a McCarthyism kick
>Get accused of muh Russia which hurts future career prospects
>offer to clear the record as long as bullshit charges can't be raised against you
>trump says you should testify
It is sad you niggers get paid for such low quality bait.

Watergate took over two years to fully come to fruition.

Debunked already maori nigger.

>Not one.
MAYBE IF YOU WERE ON POL MORE THAN FIVE MINUTES PER FUCKING DAY YOU WOULD HAVE SEEN THE HUNDREDS OF THREADS ABOUT THIS TOPIC
FUCK YOU

Flynn is a die-hard Trumpenkrieger

He was asking for immunity to wag a carrot in front of cuckservatives and democrats, and if they go for it he'll come out to say that there was no collusion.

Senate Intel Committee already told him to fuck off.

>being investigated by corrupt and desperate organization
>actually know that they have and will have no evidence
>have the opportunity to bait them into giving me immunity in exchange for fucking nothing thanks to their desperation
>forget it, I won't even ask because I'm afraid of the shitposting it'll get me
>being this Australian

You're playing 2d tiddlywinks while we're on 5d underwater risk. You sicken me.

This is it. This is the scandal that will finally sink him. This time, it is truly over for Drumpf.

Damn, I gotta wait a whole nother year n a half before Obama is being prosecuted? What a shame, I was getting that christmas morn feeling again

I'd seek immunity simply if I wanted to take a shit ten miles from Capitol Hill.

Exactly. If they know they have nothing, and they're not giving it to him, then they're letting the whole world know they know they have nothing and should not be taken seriously anymore.

If they DO give him immunity, and it turns out even under polygraph tests and vicious cross examination that he has NO information that they want, their case fails and they, potentially, look like buffoons depending on how they handle themselves leading up to the testiment.

I mean for the love of God even Trump has specifically stated that Flynn should get the immunity and testify. If he's that confident about it then it's pretty much guaranteed they're completely innocent of I don't even know what the fuck they're trying to pin on them now, giving the russians the codes to the paper ballots in all fifty states for them to hack into red votes or whatever.

I just can't be assed to care any more about this shit. It's been months, they're not pulling anything out that's actual incontrovertible evidence, they KNOW they have no solid evidence to support the end they want, and they're hoping that whining about it and constantly threatening that "a source" "might" "potentially" "contain information" that "could possibly imply" that something bad happened.

For fuck's sake sometimes I wish these people would just go back to autistically screaming during his speeches or something instead of this fucking tiresome parade of weasel words.

Based burger brother.

Yknow, australia isn't really a country
Hows them ciggy prices treatin ya, cunt?

It's like Goodfellas and Flynn is Ray Liotta.

He wants immunity because he is going to blow the lid off Obama's crimes.

LIBSHITS BTFO GO KILL YOURSELVES.

The end.

>intelligence source suggests that Trump campaign may have had contact with alleged Russian officials.

Then why would he need immunity?

>The ONLY reason Flynn would be given immunity would be in the case of a credible search for a bigger fish

Except he wouldn't because that's not how immunity works you fucking volcano wog. Apart from that Flynn hasn't been offered any immunity, hasn't requested any immunity and isn't working on any deal at all. Oh, hold on your source proves me wro-, oh you don't have one.
Fuck off and neck yourself, shill. You make yourselves far too obvious.

>Drumpf is stumped! It's over! Sup Forums BTFO

(you)

It's not about any one thing bringing him down, it's part of a barrage of shit designed to demotivate Trump and anyone who might support him.

It's working, too. Here he is walking out on a signing ceremony before he actually signs anything. This is not a happy man.

twitter.com/politico/status/847922615960428544

... Or they don't give him immunity because they want to prosecute him and don't need his testimony?

I hate Australia, and I don't smoke.

It's more likely the Dems are trying to blackmail him to testify a certain way, over something unrelated they found in his pre-Trump doings. He' probably being told through back channels that if he testifies all he knows, which will help Trump, that they'll destroy him - that's 100% how Washington works. The fact that Maxine Waters is running around flapping her gums about impeachment says to me that there's a plan in place, and she's feeling confident to run her mouth.

This is politics. If you don't have the goods, destroy someone personally. 90% of the story is happening behind closed doors, and we won't know even a part of it for decades, when the people involved are dead.

Why would they have asked him about it in the first place, putting him in the position to ask for said immunity, then, if they didn't need his testimony?

lol literally who else are they going to be able to grill for anything now? It's been so long they've likely gone through their entire list

The whole thing is a shame. A show. It's a massive fucking bluff that's been called and it's not going anywhere.

Alternatively, what said. They've got nothing and they're attempting to blackmail him. Damn near everyone in our government is not above vile, shady shit like this.

This is a nothing burger

I think he got a bit paranoid and thought he may get suicided so by puting media attention on him if he dies people will investigate

Truly, we are close to the end. It's over for Drumpf.

How DOES immunity work? Personally I can't wait to see Hillary hang like saddaam did. There would be some karmatic justice there imo

I literally don't care, just glad Hillary isn't President.

There is nothing that Trump and Russia could have done that would make me prefer the former to the latter.

After 8 years of Obama getting away with all of his shenanigans it is very difficult for me to find fault.

So fuck off you leftwing faggots.

Do you think he's doing fine or is sarcasm just a coping mechanism at this point?

Who's being sarcastic?

James Comey's brother James does taxes for the Clinton Foundation

This is a man who's on his last nerve with the press. This is gonna get ugly. Which is good, some of these assholes in the press need to be held accountable.

Trump is doing a great job at showing why nothing can get done in Washington, why our country is so fucked up, and why it's so hard to fix it.

I want him to get so pissed he snaps, and kicks all of the press out of the White House, permanently. Let citizens get invited to signing ceremonies, not these jackals.

It's not like they could get more rude and mean, right? Press credentials? Fuck 'em. Make them stand outside the gates and fish for fake news amongst themselves.

This whole thing is a show because months have gone by and 'it's not going anywhere'?

The Benghazi investigations lasted years, and Sup Forums was cheering for them throughout.

THE REQUEST WAS ALREADY DENIED. THIS THREAD IS NULL AND VOID. IT IS ALREADY OUT OF DATE. TERMINATE THREAD.

>HURR LE CONSPIRACY
No, there is just nothing there, and you retards have no reading comprehension skills.

Hillary' people got immunity.
I bet he still wouldnt say anything important.

>Obama shenanigans
He had drones, Hillary, and the IRS.

Shenanigans-wise, Trump has already surpassed him in 70 days.

Hillary will never get immunity, if she's brought up on charges. The point of immunity is for lower ranked people to be safe from prosecution, if the investigation reveals they were involved. That way, they don't have to claim the 5th to not perjure themselves. They'd use immunity for people below Hillary, like for Huma, to get to Hillary.

>More rude and mean
I actually have a great deal of admiration for the press for containing their laughter in the briefing room after Spicer says one ridiculous thing after another.

At this point, who cares what Sup Forums did or didn't do? Half the posters here are as blindly sectarian as anyone else in the MSM or in politics. When actual, serious evidence comes out, I'll make my own decision, as an individual person, on whether or not I believe there was any wrongdoing, but until then I'm just going to keep tuning out "mights" and "possiblys" like I did with the benghazi circus.

>"IT HAS TO BE TRUE THIS TIME, GUISE!!! DRUMPF WILL BE GONE SOON!!! I SWEAR!!!

I'm really looking forward to all the liberal suicides in a few months once the whole MUH RUSSIANS thing is dead. We need to thin the herd, too many retards in the Democratic party, let them all fucking die.

I love the irony that they're all mooing about Russia influencing the election, when Putin's people came out today and said our relationship with them is at it's worst since the Cold War - if Putin and Trump were so cozy, wouldn't it be the opposite?

Trump is right - this is still about losing the election. These people are so fucking full of themselves, they'll destroy the country to force us to admit Hillary did nothing wrong.

This is what needs to be drained from the swamp. I hope to god Sessions is gonna start handing out subpoenas soon, this shit's gotta stop.

cause its fake news. hes not seeking immunity

And we care...why?

>James Comey's brother James

Is this a typo or are their parents actually this autistic?

funny because this isn't even sarcasm at this point

>implying there's any negative impact of having it
Sort yourself out.

How are there people so naive to think Trump was ever serious about prosecuting Hillary?

>Shenanigans-wise, Trump has already surpassed him in 70 days.
Drumpf is worse than destroying evidence and fuelling civil wars?
>Then it's stupid to ask for immunity, no?
Not when the democrats/media have cried 'muh russia' for the last year and are too desperate to save face that they will not let it go. Flynn's lawyer said in his statement that he wants protection from the media and the political witch hunt, nothing in his statement suggested it had anything to do with Trump and was all to do with the DNC pushing for unfair prosecution to validate their bullshit.

Well, you complain that the press is rude, when in reality it's quite the opposite. They are frustratingly receptive to the administration's bullshit.

>Destroying evidence
Wut

>Fuelling civil wars
Trump hasn't been around long enough to see where his foreign policy will go, but it will be worse.

>Political witch hunt
Regardless, Flynn could not be prosecuted without committing a crime, which he probably did because he's a shady as fuck dude.

How are there people that think he can even think to issue warrants, without months of investigations? It's like they just started paying attention to politics for the first time in their life this week.

You have ZERO clue what might be going on at the Justice Department. You don't just issue an arrest warrant for someone as high profile as Hillary Clinton, who has a lot of dirty money and power behind her, without being sure you can convict. But wah wah, you don't get to snap your fingers and throw the entire country, if not world, into a shitstorm. Grow up, kid. If he goes after Hillary legally - and I hope he does, it's going to make everything up until now seem like a tea party. The Dems WILL go nuclear. There will be bodies everywhere. You don't rush into that without your fucking ducks in a row, just so some spastic on Sup Forums can jerk off to it.

Or more likely, they don't give it to him because its too early in the investigation.

Snivel more.

The second obama or clinton gets namedropped in all of this shit is the second the kid gloves come off. I shudder to think of what antifa is going to get up to should this happen. Before, of course they get shot

Well I suppose we'll just have to wait & see. Thats the most frustrating part about the information age, real life is much slower than the clicks.

Ah, so even you admit that the way Trump talked about prosecuting Hillary was just propaganda for simpletons.

>Donald Trump has in effect dropped his threat to jail Hillary Clinton, a prospect that frequently roused supporters to chant “lock her up!” and led critics to compare him to leaders of authoritarian regimes.

>The president-elect told the New York Times on Tuesday that it would be “divisive” to pursue criminal investigations into the former secretary of state over her use of a private email server or conflicts of interest involving her foundation. His conciliatory tone provoked a backlash from some conservatives.

>“I don’t want to hurt the Clintons, I really don’t,” Trump said, according to a tweet by Times journalist Mike Grynbaum. “She went through a lot and suffered greatly in many different ways.”

>Trump was then pressed on whether he had definitively ruled out a prosecution, Grynbaum reported. The president-elect replied: “It’s just not something that I feel very strongly about.”

You're mental to think Trump would go after her.

I can't fucking stand Trump, but even I have to say that for all this smoke, I still don't see any fire. Lots of suspicion, but nothing to tie things together aside from conspiracy theories.

Flynn's comment on immunity looks really bad, though, all things said.

Seriously. Look at what the country went through with Clinton's impeachment - this will be several magnitudes worse. Yes, it should happen. That Hillary is corrupt and crooked is fucking obvious, they don't even bother to hide it anymore. But you don't throw warrants around unless you know you have them dead to fucking rights. That could take YEARS.

The best thing Obama did in 8 years was not pardon that cunt. It leaves the door open. And I hope they do piss off Trump to the point he unleashes Sessions on them. It needs to happen. Every single one of those blowdried empty suits in Washington needs to see that they CAN be held accountable, and that shit stops, now.

But I understand why these things take time - and sadly might not happen. This country is the most polarized I've ever seen it, and putting obama or Hillary on trial could rip it apart.

But noooo, some impatient little turds on Sup Forums might make pissy comments about it, so he better get right on that! They might call us....gasp....naive!

This is a fake news story. The Senate Intel Committee already said it was not true.

The WSJ literally made it up out of thin air.

Better luck next time, ShariaBlue.

I didn't admit anything, you jumped up spastic little cocksucker. Go snivel somewhere else.

Did he commit crimes while employed by Trump? Nope. Was he aware of crimes while he was a Democrat? Yup. If he thought that Trump had committed crimes, he would not have accepted the position. Any testimony he gives would have to be damaging to the Dems. We need to arrest and execute the nigger, Hillary, Reid, Schumer, Lynch, Podesta, Pelosi, Soros, Bezos, and Holder, and outlaw the Democrat party. And make it legal to kill Democrats.

>all this smoke

>Flynn's comment on immunity looks really bad,

That's called a contradiction

Lol shill harder

You think the president should be able to direct the Justice Department to prosecute political rivals?

You have something wrong with you. Hillary was cleared.

>get fired because of media narrative
>even fbi director says flynn didn't break laws

You'd have to be a retard to not want immunity when the democrat media is coming for your scalp and Donald has betrayed you.

Flynn's lawyer put out a statement dipshit.

Please shariablue, nobody falls for your shit.

It's been months and you guys are still 100% transparent

Says the shill.

What is even the point of your company promoting these fake news stories? It's the same result everytime. Days and weeks pass, and the story is forgotten, with nothing to show for it. Why do your bosses even bother?

>The FBI says I didn't break laws
>Better get immunity for the laws I didn't break! Because, uh, the media is mean to me!

Literally retarded.

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. It's very funny to watch him crash and burn.

tyler?

His request for immunity has already been denied by the Senate. This isn't going anywhere. If there was genuine dirt on Trump about Russia, the hundreds of agencies trying to get him impeached would've found it by now. The man 200% clean.

is 200% clean*

justsecurity.org/39426/explainer-flynns-request-immunity/

twitter.com/trevortimm/status/847839663389679616