youtube.com/watch?v=IJeW-dyK3hA
youtube.com/watch?v=v-AUGZxPalQ
youtube.com/watch?v=v3hmyBLH65k
youtube.com/watch?v=L8Co7IzOyhw
youtube.com/watch?v=MtM3tby4_js
youtu.be/5WXV1PxUiAM
youtube.com/watch?v=8K8RBZzxdZw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Get in here guys, lets give a welcome with open arms to r/eddit, after all, diversity is our greatest strength.

Yeah.

GET IN HERE.

A red pill everyone should see.

That's old stuff Kraut, I'm disappointed.

Can't read this

Bad start

(((Death camps)))

Don't worry have way more.

Let's just add 5 million.

Get some fucking glasses or look stop browsing in cellphone you retard.

Every time i see that picture i notice that liebknecht isn't mentioned as jewish. So wasn't he?

Pure coincidence

I need some reasonable subtle redpills, my gf is already questioning the holohoax and is aware of jew dominance, but I don't want to drown her in redpills or give her an existential crisis (that would be bad for getting laid).

OOH VEY SHUT UP AND STOP BEING SUCH AN NAZI KRAUT, I'LL GET YOU ARRESTED.

Drop these red pills while you fuck her.

See Literally the reason people start doubting the Holocaust is stuff like this.

>muh white genocide
the thread

I like memeballs

For you.

For you goy.

krautchan.net is online , get ze fokk INN

Fuck I remember seeing this in Sup Forums and it stuck in my head until I found out pol.
This brings me good memories.

What is doing the white man to put down blacks again? As long as I see they gave them culture, a society to live in and equal rights they never won.
For what? To cry about something that happened 200 hundreds years ago non stop. They don't provide any fact. We do.

But of course. You won't listen, because what would happen if all they teach you and you believe in falls down to a great scheme?

this is hilarious and accurate

saved

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. You must be successful, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Racial politics doesn’t have to be the only factor of that. If you can’t achieve these things in your real life, then you are probably wasting your time here.

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet don’t. So work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for yourself. How can you help others when you can’t help yourself? You can make more of a difference in this world by working on your real life, compared to what you can do by funposting here in the echo chamber. That's realistic. So spend your time wisely, and keep your real life priorities in order. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

top kek

Most of us are still here because of the nature of the board.
Negate that Pol holds some power is ignorant, we have proved time and time again the potential of autism.
Having a good life is a basic knowledge, leave this place because of the Echo chamber narrative is stupid and jewish, Pol isn't a echo chamber. Is a hate chamber, sometimes, also a gas one.

Cucked by Islam general

>A leaf

Hi achkmad

>1 post by this ip

Its quite simple to manipulate the fabric of society. All you need is a thought, a catalyst, some basic understanding of how the human mind works and in a bit of time, presto, you can change the course of history with a strategic use of words. When you learn an idea that completely goes against everything that you once believed. A preconceived notion shattering, an idea that is too ludicrous or illogical, you as a conscious person, a person with a natural bias, an ego will treat the idea with skepticism or flat out dis-reject the idea on a conscious level. But its funny how the brain works. What you learn and choose to reject or not reject on a conscious level, will still end up getting absorbed by your subconscious mind irregardless of your selection, on an unconscious level to you. And within some time, albeit with a few weeks, a few months, that seed, that new idea, will eventually grow and take form till it eventually consumes your thinking and belief system. That idea that you completely forgot about and initially rejected, will have you consciously come to terms with it on your own accordance, believing you came up with the idea, or not, but what does hold objectively true is that you agree with the idea. You can call it subliminal marketing but instead of selling a product, your shifting the make up of society. With a bit of dedication, what you truly believe in can alter and change the ideas of thousands of men who will eventually shape up the ideas of millions of men, who will then go out and shape up the meta functioning of the society as a whole, and on a grandiloquent scale, the direction of where history is heading towards. Whenever your brain will make you realize a new idea, and what you believed you came onto on your own terms according to your ego, just know that the conclusion came to realization by the manipulation of forces outside of your understanding or perception.

Way so you owed the SPD in that time for not having gone apeshit commie?

If that's so, based SPD.

youtube.com/watch?v=IJeW-dyK3hA

Mira esto mi llavesita

youtube.com/watch?v=v-AUGZxPalQ

What's that shit? Claimed concentration camps?

dumping

If the statistics are right, the Jews constitute but one quarter of one percent of the human race. It suggests a nebulous puff of star dust lost in the blaze of the Milky Way. Properly, the Jew ought hardly to be heard of, but he is heard of, has always been heard of. He is as prominent on the planet as any other people, and his importance is extravagantly out of proportion to the smallness of his bulk.

His contributions to the world’s list of great names in literature, science, art, music, finance, medicine and abstruse learning are also very out of proportion to the weakness of his numbers. He has made a marvelous fight in this world in all ages; and has done it with his hands tied behind him. He could be vain of himself and be excused for it. The Egyptians, the Babylonians and the Persians rose, filled the planet with sound and splendor, then faded to dream-stuff and passed away; the Greeks and Romans followed and made a vast noise, and they were gone; other people have sprung up and held their torch high for a time but it burned out, and they sit in twilight now, and have vanished.

The Jew saw them all, survived them all, and is now what he always was, exhibiting no decadence, no infirmaties, of age, no weakening of his parts, no slowing of his energies, no dulling of his alert but aggressive mind. All things are mortal but the Jews; all other forces pass, but he remains. What is the secret of his immortality?

MARK TWAIN

To know about the future, you have to learn the past
What's timeless through the ages is surely gonna last
We've seen the greatest kingdoms, eventually they fall
Who knew the smallest nation would live to pass them all

The more they make us feel he pressure, the closer it brings us together
we'll never stop cuz we are forever, cuz we are forever, cuz are forever

Am Yisrael chai don't worry bout a thing
Don’t worry ‘bout a thing

I know we’ll be alright

Although we're few in number It's amazing what we've done
The global contributions, we've only just begun
So forget about your worries, let go of all your fears
As long as we're united, then we will still be here.

The more they make us feel the pressure, the closer it brings us together
We'll never stop cuz we're forever, cuz we're forever, cuz w're forever

Am Yisrael chai don't worry bout a thing

I know we’ll be alright

See your enemies are all knocking at your door
Every time you offer peace they always ask for more
They say they want to wipe you off the map for sure
Yeah, like we haven't heard that before

In each generation another one rivals
They made blood libels since before sun dials
And if you count every one that wanted us dead
We would have more than the rest of the world compiled

But they celebrate much to soon
Cuz you can't touch us like you can't touch the moon
And everyone that brought us misery is on the wrong side of history

You see we're not worried and you wonder why
How can you kill something that doesn't die
Even though you're gonna try
Surprise we're still alive
Am yisrael chai!

All these super information dense 300x3000 autismic images are not going to reach anyone

YERUSALEM SHEL ZAHAV
youtube.com/watch?v=L8Co7IzOyhw

Fuck bitches. Get money.

Their secret is fuck bitches get money.
You only make us stronger.

difference is indians don't have to deal with being genocided

3000 years of your whiny bullshit and we are still here goycucks and dominating

This woman died of AIDS.

Ten out of 100 that takes the time to see it, if only one of them starts questioning or developing a doubt in their head it will be worth it.

Quality over quantity.

Parasites. No other way to describe that behaviour.

Let's see for how long Albert.

You are scared, and people are waking up.

I know it is very tragic. Her voice perfectly embodies the word of the holy Jewish people.

DELIVER US
youtube.com/watch?v=MtM3tby4_js

you aren't the smartest jew in the shed are you?

youtu.be/5WXV1PxUiAM

Well look at that

Slapping the 'Sup Forums was right again' image at the end of the images like this is good marketing, it'll be the first thing that come to mind when someone sees something (((suspicious))) IRL. Not a great idea for bergbook memes obv.

>You are scared, and people are waking up.

Kulo ha'olam kulo, gesher zhar me'hod. Ve ha'yekar, lo lefached kval!

youtube.com/watch?v=8K8RBZzxdZw

i know so many in my generation that chose to off themselves that i stopped wanting to know people

T_D is slowly redpilling itself about the jews using the originsl redpilling technique...memes.
Today I decided to see how cucked t_d was

>mfw I saw this

good to see

OY VEY IT'S NATURAL TO BE ATTRACTED TO CHILDREN GOYIM