BLUMPFIES WILL DEFEND THIS

He signed executive orders starting a trade war with china! I hope you drumpfkins have food stocked up!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WjV2EErPHdg
donottouch.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I hate thr PRC so yeah I will

Well I hope you want to join the navy

Anyone else regret voting for the orange clown?

>if you just bend over and take it, it will be less trouble

oh, so you judge him by his color
how interesting
you piece of shit

Protectionist policies will only slow down the one world government. Soon there will be just one race and one world country, and you drumpers can't do anything but demolish your country.

After 35% approval drumpf gets impeached there won't be another nationalist in a century.

what's wrong with that? are you a cuck?

>Apricot Idi Amin insults every other race of color
>Making fun of his shitty tan is bad
I'll be harvesting drumpf tears the night of impeachment

hush my baby
don't you cry
mommy's gonna make you a
pumpkin pie

Just wait drumpfy. I live in DC, rumor has it he will resign next week! Sad!

> food
Literally the only thing we don't get from china

OH NO MY WORLD IS LITERALLY CAVING IN OH PLEASE HELP

Thanks to you idiots that voted in obese baby

>Trump orders task force to look into unfair and one-way trade relationships
This is a travesty to our Chinese masters wont like this one bit! In all seriousness we cant let this guy negotiate better trade deals.

How long until China collapses? They are fucked, population lopsided because of all the boys. One Billion people that are poor wage slaves, and a communist/capitalist ruling class. I'm not a Mexican intellectual, but that strikes me as a recipe for trouble. Now with El Donaldo starting a trade war, how long will it take for them to crash and burn?

What a fucking mess over there. Hillary would have fucked with superpower Russia, Trump with superpower China. It's like the entire US is a suicidal country.

Bernie wouldn't have.

trade wars with the EU and China, but nothing against Russia

Good, north korea should annex china already

youtube.com/watch?v=WjV2EErPHdg

He wouldn't but that's the problem with a swamp. As long as you have a political system that enables corruption, cheating politicians will always win against those who prefer to play fair, and therefore you can't trust any winning candidate to really drain said swamp.

>He signed executive orders starting a trade war with china! I hope you drumpfkins have food stocked up!- 20 posts and 2 image replies shown.

Lmao, China is going to get starved out, not us, you simpleton

income inequality in america is even worse and wages for the average american have remained flat for decades now, and now with trump set to cut regulations and safety nets. the average american is set to be even more fucked, we're worse off than china is

Commies BTFo

If we blockade China they will collapse from starvation in a week.

The Chinese don't want everyone to know that their putrid rivers and lakes, acid rain and general garbage has reduced their crop yields to the point they must import food to feed themselves, much of their "fresh" water is also so toxic, it is unfit for industrial use.

>war with china
>rip net neutrality
>attacks on degeneracy causing my fave cam slut to quit

Thanks trumpkins

Chinks must have not delivered that 400 million dollar check to (((Kushner)))

if you're not a rich white guy, I don't know why you would ever vote republican, no one on Sup Forums fits into their party

How much support did Hitler have again? You seem to think this 35% of the country is easily capable of being swept aside lol. You coup`d us first. This is us taking it back black boii. Remember when they said the South would rise again? Keep protesting in the streets this 35% of the population will go Allah akbar on your Ass so quick you will be run over for protesting in highways for burkas while we form death squads to round up your spic nigger and Jewish traitors to be killed. Trillion dollar oil deals with Russia and zero trade deals for dirty gooks. Watch Russia and white America kill the Muslim brotherhood while Obama crys in Tahiti you fucking faggot cultural marxist spawn of Satan that will literally be crushed by Saint Micheal and thrown back into the abyss for a thousand years of world peace after we slaughter Muslim pigs.

haha.. way off

like a straight white male would ever vote dem??

I didn't vote and my state is consistently majority red.

>He signed executive orders starting a trade war with china! I hope you drumpfkins have food stocked up!

Implying I want to eat that chemical laden chink food

Why do these threads always act like I'm supposed to be upset? I'm glad China is getting cucked back for once, why the fuck should I be upset about this?

Lol faggot. Go move there you dirty commie faggot. Rofl. I love these Shills. Please please start shit death squads can't come sooner

because trade wars fuck over low income earners and makes goods more expensive, I don't give a fuck where my product comes from as long as it doesn't kill me, and I don't want to pay a premium on products just because of national pride, those people that used to make my goods can either get a new job or kill themselves with meth and opiods

Hey nigger your smart ass played identity politics when your sorry nigger ass is 13% of the population and half of you don't vote cause eyour in prison nigger. Spics actually want to deport illegal spics and make America great again if they're not complete shitbirds.you lost nigger because you allied with Islam. Now you will die with the Muslims in the coming civil war

No shit.. OP is definitely chugging jizz...

>Russia
>Superpower
Putin has ya cucked to shit mate

Kill yourself faggot. Border tax will literally fuck your Fiesta shopping days Pedro I can't wait till we crush the rich white people bringing in beaner goods and gook goods instead of hiring American and buying American. All of you worthless illegals need to be gassed.

no they won't
they are cattle

donottouch.org/

>no man no woman no commie can stump him
>still can't get anything done because everyone votes against his decisions, no one backs him up, and progress itself is completely beyond his control and plans

Based President.

this, i dont know why everyone is so afraid that frozen shithole, they can barely make progress in eastern ukraine or protect assad in syria, not to mention global oil prices and sanctions is fucking them hard

You must be getting tired, having to keep posting on this site for months with no end in sight.

Good. China needs our market, we don't need their goods.

Chinks free ride is over

>Apricot Idi Amin
kek

I grow food

>China used to be a third world shithole
>Open up to trade with the West
>Become a manufacturing powerhouse
>Lifts millions of your people out of poverty
>Become increasingly powerful, may become more powerful the the world's only superpower if left long enough

Yes clearly the right option is to stay the course and let China get more and more powerful because if we don't our iphones will be more expensive and the poor 1% won't make as much money!

Not really Paul Ryan is a cuck. His bill was a cuck. Trump got a reality check. He can work with Democrats or far right Republicans. He's a centrist so he's playing smart. Alienating me(tea party supporter first protest movement I joined 18 yrs old) is smart and completely why I agree with my senator stepping down from the tea party. We shall see how he funds his border wall with budget talks this next month. His border tax will pay for it down the line but we need money to build it now. Hence Democrats filibuster. Surely you know trump is not nigger dictator. Trump is literally steamroller poor nigger Obama and everything that nigger loved namely Islam.

How's life in cuckland? Saved up enough for a house yet?

Putin literally made your nigger president cry over Syria because his terrorist friends were being killed lol. Lmfao. Rofl copter. Literally foreign policy destroyed and failed in all of the middle east unless you count using Saudi proxies terror groups a success Lmfao. Rofl. He literally told soros to fuck off and took Crimea with ease. Now we have enough far right supporters in government to end the sanctions and pass multi trillion dollar oil deals with Russia while Obama and Hilary cry about co2. Lmfao fucking faggots are toast. OMG I love it. Your guys lost for the next 100 years. Nationalists are going to kill so many communists in the future I'm so fucking happy man.

Literally impossible for me outside of some miracle. I just save my money and hope for a market collapse.

With all the Asians coming in there's not gonna be a collapse. Better off going to the South Island

China is completely dependent on exports and the majority goes to the US. China has everything to lose

All the work's in Auckland now, people leave the south island to come up here. I've met plenty of them.

>muh trade war
>oh we have a 350 billion trade deficit now and that's basically already a trade war?

BLUCLUMLUMPFCANS

>how about be stop funding a corrupt regime
Good, this should have happened a long time ago. America will not be free until they stop selling out the PRC.

retards actually believe this. globalism is rome if the final days.

in

Remember when Trump was going to start some shit with China over Taiwan, but once the checks came in and his trademarks for his brand were approved in China he dropped it? The same will happen again.

>I hope you drumpfkins have food stocked up!
Actually, it's the Chinese that should be worrying about food stocks because unlike USA, the Chinese can't feed themselves and will literally starve.

Lol. He permanently hurt US China relations over some stupid island. How long will you support the 35% approval orange?

The average trumpfag could be dying in the streets, but as long as non-whites are deported out of America they won't give a fuck.