Being Swiss is like being given a gift from God

Being Swiss is like being given a gift from God.

An advanced super race, with their own customs, culture, traditions and a rich history. A people who stand strong in the face of imperialism and war-mongering stupidity. Strong economy, strong neutrality, strong bobsled team, the proud Schweizer sits in his ivory tower ready to hire mercenaries to defend his pure nation from the wraths of sub-human Germans, Italians, French, Spanish and other sub-human animals. Oh how I thank God that I was born a handsome, tall, perfect Swiss Banker.

With a vast history, amalgamating from the great Gallo-Roman population, the Burgundians, and other noble upper class European discoverers, inventors, and intellectuals, making us the masters of Europe. I can proudly stand tall and say I am proud to be Swiss, and I will love my land until the very last day.

Long live Switzerland.

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/not-just-christmas-swiss-urged-stop-eating-cats-and-dogs-287378
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>checks flag
my fucking sides

Switzerland is pretty cool in my book.

> mountain niggers

>mountain jews

If you're gonna try memeing at least do it right

Don't the Swiss eat doggers?

>spic
Please, move to Switzerland whenever you can.

cats and dogs
newsweek.com/not-just-christmas-swiss-urged-stop-eating-cats-and-dogs-287378

bastards

They make very good watches and very good chocolate.
It's a fancy country with fancy products made by fancy people.

on the other hand it's the best european country
they are allowed to have some flaws too

just here for 911 gets

No don't. Stay where you are.

Y'alls got any room?

fuck you all of you

>WIR NICHT DUETCHES!!!

KYS Switzerland faggots.

Hey OP, how do the Swiss feel about well-off people with a little bit (about 1/8) of Swiss heritage moving back? Seems like a bastion of sanity. I'd be pretty happy to join the citizen militia and pay out the nose for housing if it meant I could live amongst sane people.

ola (inverted exclamation point)

como te llamas (inverted interrogation point)

usted eres muy guapa (normal exclamation point)(!)

Thanks swisslords, you guys married my cousin Race mixing complete

>the grandmothers face

>>and a rich history
>is literally hill people
>only eat potatoes and cheese
>only relevant because of ultra-progressive policies and Geneva, which is on border of countries far more relevant than Shitzerland

Ok buddy being Swiss is super great and all but I think you're taking this a bit too far.

t. Eats deep fried butter
>ultra-progressive policies
Top fucking kek. Burger education

What's the immigration situation there? It will be sad if it's the same as Britain/France/Germany/Sweden.

the country, not the people.

>implying a country is anything at all without its people

>What's the immigration situation
We're full

>fancy people.

I like their expensive ass watches.

its 20 % temporary work force, sure. Gruze

>bergjuden
If we really want to get into the spirit of things.

When did you give up on being happy?

I did it when I found out I wasn't born in Switzerland.

Haven't seen so much black/brown skin, like in the last 2 years. Eritrean Niggers everywhere. The governments on all level putting them in houses and shit.

>temporary work force
Are you a Portupoor lol?
What are you doing in Spain?
We dont need any foreigners here.
>temporary
Bahahah please. The dream of all Europeans is to stay here and get a Swiss citizenship. But alas, we are full

Which cities ?

>le flag is a big plus

Who doesn't like ABBA?

Britbong.
Used to work auf die Sweitz. Murten fribourg.
You need your temporary Europors friend..Most were good people, great times. until i went out with the swiss. boring. not bad just boring people.Even the germans agreed with me!!!

NO AU. STOP.
SWISS ARE LITERALLY FUCKING JEWS
EVEN THE GOY SWISS ARE HONORARY JEWS

In the (small) city I live, they use two apartment buildings and an old hostel to house them.
I'm often around Zurich City during the day and see them lingering around.

Certainly not as fun as getting cucked by Ahmed m8.
We do love our calm "boring" lifestyle without rape and terror attacks. But I see how that might seem mundane to someone like you (and the Germans).

you got me appenzeller man!!
At least you've got your mountain caves to retreat into when shit hits the fan..fondu's and all.

The more you talk about Switzerland, the more trash decides to move there. Keep it on the DL, amigos.

Same here. Makes me fucking sick and disgusted every time. These low IQ nigger leeches will grow more and more into a huge burden on our society for years to come. I don't know WHY the fuck these obvious economic migrant subhumans are being let in. They all deserve to be rounded up and sent back. Honestly makes me appreciative of the fucking Albanians living here. They too will turn on them slowly but surely. Mark my fucking words. They don't want to subsidized these niggers when they could get a nice BMW on a leasing contract instead.
t. white catholic Slav

Civilizations rise and fall. If whites don't have enough sense to preserve their culture and way of life, then they "deserve" what's coming to them. No one else will care. It's like when we read about past cultures in the history books.

Give me one good argument about why Switzerland matters. Seriously. If it disappeared off of the map today, who would give a shit?

dont worry they are all jealous. Switzerland is a great country with a lot to be proud of.
kek

>Honestly makes me appreciative of the fucking Albanians living here.

hahahahahah, i gotta admit i kekd

I have to say though, the Swiss are the model people. They are the most self reliant and responsible peoples of Europe. They don't interfere in other peoples business because they respect individuality and the responsibility to deal with ones own problems.

They have a high living standard, high aesthetic sense. They are excellent engineers. Good cheese.

Wherever they land they bring prosperity. Its only when they are PC lefts that they are a bit odd and bizarre.

Apart from that, they're all around great people that contributes much to europe