Jews Will Rule The World

>he's a Goy
How does it feel that we chosen people have this much power over your pathetic Goy minds. You are willingly walking to your deaths while we watch the greatest show on Earth
>our most dangerous enemy destroys himself

The world is going to be ours forever and ever, and there's nothing you can ever do about it without people calling you a mentally-ill conspiracy theorist and avoiding you. They will never believe you. We're too powerful.

The world is ours.

>and the best part? People will even think i'm trolling RIGHT NOW

I fucking LOVE being Jewish!

it doesnt matter to me i wont be here to see it

Self hating whites are a thing.
Self hating jews are a thing.
Self hating asians are a thing.
Self hating niggers are a thing.

This man is no exception, there is nothing special about him, he represents no trend and there are thousands like him across races, religions and nations.

Yep :)

Exactly

Fuck you kike
The world hates you and soon the whites will see you for the rat creature you are and what do we do with rats
>Extermination
15 million Jews left on the earth
You think if we kill the kikes you'd win
>See HWNDU flag score to see the answer

what will you guys do about the niggers and chinks though

Why do jews want to get rid of us when niggers and mudslimes are worse?

Clearly those fucking jews not only hate whites but asians and hispanics as well since they keep promoting niggers everywhere on normie media

I visited the Holocaust Museum in DC today. It was a lot of propaganda. Pretty sure it redpilled my normie wife. She kept asking me why it was illegal to question if the Holocaust happened in Europe. She said that was fishy

Well done!

Go back kike. Israel awaits you.

>Go and tell everyone! Quick! Before it's too late!
Oh, you can't because they will ostracise you automatically! They will think you're crazy!

The asians are much more tricky as their culture is much much stronger than yours so it makes it much harder for us to infiltrate them without assimilating.
This is where you went wrong. You're mentally soft and think everyone is just like you and wants the same things.
It has happened before though and there are Jews in every asian country.

The blacks will be our slaves forever and ever once we remove the Asians and we will rule them. They will never be able to escape because of our high IQs.

Because the white race WAS the only race capable of stopping us. You are smarter than the average Jew and much stronger physically. Your empathy was your donfall.
You were far far too trusting and you showed empathy FOR OTHER RACES! No other race does this!

Why do you jews harbour so much hate for everything? Why do you want to destroy in order to control? Is it your reptilian DNA?

Because we want to (and will) rule the world.
All other races secretly want this, but they were too wimpish to go through with what needed to be done.
You want a world of your own but you take no action against the other races. You are docile all docile sheep.

What's the point of ruling a world when you and everyone in it are inbred to the point of retardation?

Jews are the ultimate beta cucks.

"IF I CAN'T HAVE IT NO ONE CAN!"

Yeah but once you get rid of us, you then have those monkeys as a even bigger threat.Why not make a peace deal with whites?It's not like hitler is around anymore.

That's what you think.

You can kill the man but you can't kill the idea.

Shut up, we're killing them all.

That is where you are wrong. You Jews think that way because you cannot fathom a people not wanting to go to any lengths to dominate the world. Most of us actually want to live in peace, instead of sitting at the top of the social pyramid by destroying everyone else. You Jews want that, but most people actually don't. That doesn't make us weak. It makes us human.

Also, what makes you think the Zionist group will come out on top? The so called Illuminati is broken and now you're at war with the Russians, the P2 Lodge and the Black Nobility families behind the Vatican, the Asian families etc. You are no longer a unified group working for a one world government. The NWO is broken. What makes you think the Zionist group will come out on top?

The blacks are quite simply too stupid to ever overthrow us. You are afraid of blacks because our media always portrays them as better and stronger than you.

You had the perfect tools to overthrow us. Intelligent and strong. You created civilisation, and yet you fear black savages who still live in huts! You could have ruled the world.

Larp larp larp limey.

We will never make a peace deal with you. You were the only true obstical in the way of world conquest, your empathy for other races is what lead to your extinction.

The world is a cold, hard place. You should have known you wouldn't get to rule the world by being nice to other races but you were blinded by idealism.

I'm not afraid of them?

No one is afraid of Blacks, we're growing to fucking hate them is all.

You say Jews are better because you're the only ones able to act like savages? Well you seem to be doing everything in your power to make us become savage.

Whites will be pushed to the edge and genocide everyone else, then you'll be saying "shit we should have killed them when we had the chance."

I'm not a Jew and none of this is true, I'm just trolling.

>;)

LARP

It was not their empathy, you foolish larp. It was their world wars and barn like nature that led to their downfall.

Their vanity and pride is their red button.

לך לשחק דרקונים צינוק. אתה שמן

First off, congrats on being a Jew. I'm north Western European so I too know what it's like to hit a lottery jackpot. You guys have to admit that a little sprinkle of us in ur tribe is a tasty mix.

Anyways, you're just as lost as any of us are in this world. Obviously you're a bit scared too. You say whites are the only race with empathy? We certainly have the most I guess, but we still have a lot to offer the world.

You're just trying to stir up shit. Obviously white people will never die out. In fact, white people are going to become the elite of the future the Moore the population goes down.

The leaders of the world will have white skin. Forever. Even if it's ur people mixed with ours. Deal widdit.

Go on, tell someone about the Jews! TELL THEM I DARE YOU!
>They will laugh in your face and call you crazy.
YOU'RE TOO EMPATHETIC TO EVER DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT.
You think other races care about anyone but themselves! HILARIOUS

I told you I was joking and none of this is true. I'm not a Jew.

Well, it's certainly better then Sup Forums trolling.

gas yourself, my man.

>You are smarter than the average Jew

Not according to statistics. The Sephardic Jews in Israel pull down their average IQ but I doubt the globalist Jews even consider them to their equals.

Yep, I'm a master troll.

A Jew is a Jew is a Jew
I hate black "jews" though.

can you get rid of niggers first?
pretty please?

cry white boi

Too bad tan meds make you eat shit faggot. Now open your mouth my human toilet.

Its quite simple to manipulate the fabric of society. All you need is a thought, a catalyst, some basic understanding of how the human mind works and in a bit of time, presto, you can change the course of history with a strategic use of words. When you learn an idea that completely goes against everything that you once believed. A preconceived notion shattering, an idea that is too ludicrous or illogical, you as a conscious person, a person with a natural bias, an ego will treat the idea with skepticism or flat out dis-reject the idea on a conscious level. But its funny how the brain works. What you learn and choose to reject or not reject on a conscious level, will still end up getting absorbed by your subconscious mind irregardless of your selection, on an unconscious level to you. And within some time, albeit with a few weeks, a few months, that seed, that new idea, will eventually grow and take form till it eventually consumes your thinking and belief system. That idea that you completely forgot about and initially rejected, will have you consciously come to terms with it on your own accordance, believing you came up with the idea, or not, but what does hold objectively true is that you agree with the idea. You can call it subliminal marketing but instead of selling a product, your shifting the make up of society. With a bit of dedication, what you truly believe in can alter and change the ideas of thousands of men who will eventually shape up the ideas of millions of men, who will then go out and shape up the meta functioning of the society as a whole, and on a grandiloquent scale, the direction of where history is heading towards. Whenever your brain will make you realize a new idea, and what you believed you came onto on your own terms according to your ego, just know that the conclusion came to realization by the manipulation of forces outside of your understanding or perception.

>globalist jew

We will never go extinct, Our time to leave will come soon though. Enjoy us while you can

Notice how OP doesn't answer my questions. He doesn't want anyone to know that his camp is actually nowhere near as strong as he makes them out to be? The Zionists are just one group of the globalist cabal, which has now split up into factions, with the Zionists actually having to go up against the rest of their former allies.

OP, what you don't realize, due to your typical Jewish arrogance in the extreme, is the global awakening. People are waking up to the fact that their lives are heavily shaped in an unnatural way and that there is someone responsible for it. The cat is out of the bag. This can be seen in the global medias desperation to shut down anything that challenges their narrative, and all that is happening is that more and more people are seeing the control measures and understanding the media is actually not their friend. Your propaganda machines are failing on a huge scale. Without your Zionist media, you are truly fucked. People are tuning out, we can see that by the ratings and failing media empires all over the world.

What's funny is you probably know all of this, and your boldness here is actually a sign of your actual inner anxiety, building and building, as the goyim becomes increasingly aware that he has been lied to, and that globalism is not there to make the masses happy.

So called 'elites' are fleeing their homes and going into hiding, because they know people are about to turn on them once a tipping point in knowledge is reached and the masses collectively clue into who the men behind the curtain are and what they have been doing.

You are afraid. I know it. You know it. The world government is no more and you Zionists are lashing out in an attempt to stay in power. It's too late. Your days are numbered. Watch whiteys empathy turn to uncontainable wrath once he knows exactly who has been pulling his strings and why.

What I wonder is... if the goyim come to their senses cleanse earth of the cancer that is judaism... will there be another deluge? Is this an endless cycle?

I DARE you to fight us again.
Are you ready for another world war?

That's the question many of us ask. 9/11 nipbro believes 'Amerika' will remove them from the face of the earth when they find out what the kikes did in the 15 months before and up to September 11th 2001.

Derik Suter.

UMS.

Ely's meetings with Al-Qaeda in New Jersey.

381mm penetrations every 8 floors.

Soloman floors wired conventionally.

Thermetic fashion.

Search this image hash on 4plebs.

That's the dancing Israeli van, nipbro claims his intelligence group called them into the FBI and PD and that they weren't dancing whatsoever. He had been surveilling them since the 1993 truck bombing that his intelligence group determined couldn't have happened how it was claimed.

he also hinted strongly that something was going on with his union, and that a separate team was put on it and only it

he spoke fluent english, japanese, french and german. he knew the most obscure addresses and facts, he would reply within seconds of each question.

search these three image hashes on 4plebs for a real eyes wide open.

>we chosen people

Surely you don't believe this, do you? Surely it must be a trick for the goyim? Surely you know that your God is not THE One Creator? That your God is just another story the controllers made up for the masses?

Your God, is Saturn. And if you actually believed otherwise, then you were duped by the controllers too, who actually don't give a fuck about the average Jew. We're ALL tools to them, it's just that in their world, you average Jews would be above the slave class, but still well subjugated to the Zionist masters. But that will never happen. If you don't see your mini-empire crumbling, then you are delusional, blind, or just as manipulated as the average goy, just that you're in a different mental prison.

good luck defending against the muslim hoards kike.

We did 9/11. Wasn't it beautiful?

he claims one day some group bigger than himself will release the dumps and that will be the end of the jew, which he keeps saying in french. he also keeps saying 'they came in the night' in german. strange shit.

Haha your Zionist masters have been trying that for DECADES, and the masses haven't bought it. You tried with 9/11 to spark WWIII off, but it didn't go as planned, and now the masses are sick of endless war and are no longer giving their consent to the governments to go off and attack people in distant lands.

Most recently, your masters have been pitting us against Russia, but it just isn't working. People are fed up with being told who their enemy is, when most of us have no problems with those supposed 'bad guys'. There will be no WWIII. Governments don't want it, the people don't want it. Your false flags aren't working anymore.

he claimed silverstein was just a stupid puppet, and that his superiors claimed frank lowly was behind it.

he also went on a big rant about ben-gurion, dimona, and jfk but he said every intelligence agency in the world already knows this.

he claimed the mossad agent that killed his guard dog was buried here. nobody can find where the place is.

he also kept calling people he thought were mossad posters 'jaffabois' and kept saying to them your 'esterline was intercepted 1000%'

:)

buried here

why would he drop all this info on a board like this? Its larping. Would love to believe we could remove them from the government but I just dont buy it.

>I fucking LOVE being Jewish!
Enjoy this world while you can, because your father the devil awaits you in Hell. :^)
>t.Southern Baptist