ITT: TOP SECRET MILITARY TECHNOLOGY: WHAT MIGHT BE OUT THERE?

I love the idea that military technology is 50 years more advanced than civilian tech.

The SR-71 Blackbird is awesome. I love that its made completely from titanium. Its a crazy plane and was designed in the 50s. Still blows my mind. The B-2 spirit is 30 year old technology and is awesome, but im still partial to the SR-71.

What kind of planes/gadgets do you guys think they have developing or in use now? Are there any leaks or pictures of new military technology?

Other urls found in this thread:

lifehacker.com/5961503/build-a-laser-microphone-to-eavesdrop-on-conversations-across-the-street
lucidscience.com/pro-laser spy device-1.aspx
news.mit.edu/2014/algorithm-recovers-speech-from-vibrations-0804
youtube.com/watch?v=eS41BwujLFE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_dolphin
youtube.com/watch?v=IZrvAFRhQZc
youtube.com/watch?v=qF29GBSpRF4
youtube.com/watch?v=KBMU6l6GsdM&t=8s
youtube.com/watch?v=tpX0EwO5SkE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=yHbf-Eb3xak
twitter.com/AnonBabble

a plane with a black triangle on it?

they might have rods from god and aint telling us

Insect-sized drone swarms that capture imagery and can also be used to incapacitate/kill individuals

They probably can shoot lasers out of satellites into windows so they can listen to your conversations in a room on request

Flying dragon dildos.

If only was there a technology to save whitey from the wrath of BBC.

This. I legit believe that it's already up there, silently waiting for the order to be executed.

these kind of rods? kek

i have literally no idea what that shit quality picture is supposed to be

I've personally witnessed the slow moving, silent black triangle UFOs that everyone keeps talking about. I think they are some sort of advanced stealth aircraft. I can tell you this much...seeing one gliding overhead and not hearing a sound coming from it is creepy as fuck. Attached pic is the closest image to the ones that I've seen.

>lasers
>audio
>get audio through lasers
if you know how to do that, please tell me

Only this, user
Be careful

look up paranormal rods. In the 90s when camcorders were not owned by everyone and the resolution was shittier people thought these weird rods they were seeing on film were living creatures that were undiscovered. It turns out people were just retarded and they are camera artifacts.

Hey...you.....over here...got something for ya.....

that shit actually exists

Black Triangles

fun fact: its done with technology made by Tesla but way more advanced, some similar device was used to turn the WTC into Dust on 9/11.

Lasers can pick up the vibrations of noise on glass

UFOs do not equal /x/. We aren't talking aliens we are talking about secret military aircraft.

WINGED WORMS

Fully functional AI with the ability to - and is right now - to analyze and process every action on the internet at any time.

lifehacker.com/5961503/build-a-laser-microphone-to-eavesdrop-on-conversations-across-the-street

Sure thing. You can bounce a laser off something that vibrates to sound like glass and then measure that vibration and convert it to audio. This is old tech. You can actually a small small build one yourself.

pretty cool, i hope to be able to see something like that one day. Never seen anything too unexplained before. The coolest thing ive seen was a meteor passing through the clouds. I thought it was a plane crashing.

lucidscience.com/pro-laser spy device-1.aspx

This is old stuff, this is why I assume they can easily pull it off from a satellite in orbit.

news.mit.edu/2014/algorithm-recovers-speech-from-vibrations-0804

Whats the technology? The b-2 spirit actually looks a lot like those flying triangles at night.

No, they are tungsten rods in orbit that are dropped directly onto targets from space that yield massive nuclear weapon level destruction and are essentially undetectable and unstoppable.

well... small nukes

old 1960s tech.

your wifi can be used as radar somehow

just an F-22

Paranormal threads only show up when there's a major political happening. What are you sliding?

oh thats awesome. I heard Neil degrasse tyson talking about something like that on joe rogans podcast. If something is moving fast enough its energy gets so high that you dont even need an explosive charge to do insane damage. He did say that nuclear weapons are far more powerful though.

no it wasn't you fucking shill.

that dust was concrete and asbestos fire proofing

Ive heard that the f-35 helmet allows for augmented reality so the pilot can see directly through the body of the plane. He can also mark targets just by looking at them. I'm sure theres also a ton of super classified stuff it can do as well.

No cool secret aircraft, just cool technologies to put on stuff that is public
>missile defense using lasers
>drones that serve as decoy stealth aircraft, decoy missiles
>railguns
Current focus is to make our forces less targetable. Who needs cool, expensive aircraft when the enemy never sees you coming and/or can't kill you?

Its all those free energy stuff you kept hearing about, seems like its actually real and not bullshit.

I think they murder everyone who knows how it works and try to disinfo as much as possible.

what the mission of those black triangles is remains a mystery.

Aerodynamic Airships with hydrogen jet propulsion.

Ultra secret finish master weapon wikileaked last night!!!

Yeah small nukes, but massive destruction none the less, especially from something that's not actually explosive

I saw a plane of some sort like that. I can't tell you more.

>2x110 story high buildings turn into just 2x20 story buildings and rest is missing after collapse
>cars start to burn after being touched by the smoke/dust
>some cars are for unknown reason upside down
>steel is deformed in super strange ways (look up the hutchison effect)
>higher tritium levels at ground zero

Yeah i dont doubt they have some crazy energy ray type weapons out there now, but as for the twin towers I think it was just dust and asbestos as well. You can never know for sure though.

One of the things about 9/11 is that so many of the happenings were unprecidented that a lot of people can't compute the things they are seeing. >a huge solid looking building turning to dust.

When in reality its mostly composed of air steel beams, concrete and asbestos.

Too white

just make a fleet of over 100 000 cheap drones with explosives strapped on them.

Aliens disguised as military disguised as aliens

I can confirm the helmets do allow for visibility through the cockpit.

Not heard, it is will known the helmet allows for this, they boast about it constantly in their videos. The detection capabilities are kept secret, which even surprised them during tests, like picking up rocket launches they didn't expect.

The area damaged by a rod would not be all that great, it would have the same energy as the smallest nuke the US has (Mk-54) ~ 10 tons of TNT. Instead of spreading it out over the surface you are delivering it to the ground which would absorb a great amount of the energy reducing the radius damage to structures.

You can cutout the "might" part.

Remember that factory that blew up in Tianjin a few years ago?

Supposedly that was a warning to the PLA.

Ive seen a video that talked about that stuff. It was presented by some older lady. It was pretty interesting honestly. A lot cooler than those lame 9/11 truth guys.

pilot? or you have a phone app simulator?

What about the tianjin explosion? That was a tungsten rod test and warning?

>WHAT MIGHT BE OUT THERE
Everything from call of duty infinite warfare. its real all of it

even the fucking Washington Post has videos about it
youtube.com/watch?v=eS41BwujLFE

Supposedly, yes.

the Blackbird was Made by a Black man.

Yes i read about it in some article published by a newspaper im sure. I know that the see through capabilities arent top secret but what im saying is that im sure it can do a lot more than they are telling us, and the f-35 and f-22 have secret capabilities as well.

What if the classic UFO's that we all know are not secret military or intergalactic alien invention, rather they are a still an unexplored kind of armored-flying-fluorescent jellyfish, which can vanish at will and feed energy from places like nuclear power plants.
There are very often UFO sightings in the near of them.

I remember reading that the sheer force of the impact of the rods could potentially disturb tectonic plates. But I suppose that's just speculation.

How do they tell the warnings apart from all the other exploding factories?

A squid friend of mine took this pic several years ago. Program was cancelled.

You have any Idea how high the Budget is for Black Projects? its so many billions, nobody even knows for sure.
This is the actual "Deep State".

I think this Deep State got its hands on Alien technology, has completed the work of Tesla and uses this secret Technology to further their agenda of complete and total World Domination. Could be possible that even Aliens are involved to some degree.

this might sound impossible or retarded to you but if you actually think logically you will realise that this kind of Shadow Government is very real. They operate way deeper than Politcians or Bilderberg Jews or some shit.

Sounds like the AI from the series "Person Of Interest". I wouldn't doubt it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_dolphin
>The Russian military is believed to have closed its marine mammal program in the early 1990s. In 2000, the press reported that dolphins trained to kill by the Soviet Navy had been sold to Iran.
I got an advice for Americans: never mess with Iran

You could at least talk about how China actually thought that was real and chimped out.

why the sun has aids ?

top TV bro. cried like a bitch when ended

cool to think about, but I can't imagine that china wouldn't retaliate if it was true. The only upside to the tungsten rods is that it wouldn't have a radiation signature so other countries wouldnt be able to prove it was an attack.

>drones with explosives strapped on them
Those already exist. They're called missiles.

youtube.com/watch?v=IZrvAFRhQZc
>The video has been magnified 10 times. DAS detects and tracks the rocket at horizon-break without the aid of external cues, then continuously tracks the rocket through first-stage burnout, second-stage ignition, across boundaries between DAS sensors, and through the rocket's second-stage burnout at a distance of more than 800 miles.

Its not so much about secret capabilities as them withholding the full extent to which the plane can operate at and other specifications. I.E. the actual radar cross section or maximum speed

I can't really disclose it (I bet my management team looks at what is being browsed on my computer) but me and my two good friends (one another Engineer and another is my dad's friend who is a Navy Commander) are working on something and a few months back my dad's friend brought up that DARPA was considering funding what we were working on. I don't think that they can legally use what we are creating because it violates the Geneva Convention but who knows what they do with it.

Anti-tank sabot rounds operate on the same principle, just a heavy as fuck depleted uranium dart moving so fast it liquifies the organs of tank crews.

>SR-71
Hasn't flown since 1999. A few went to NASA, the rest to museums.

Check out SPR, surface plasmon resonance. It's used for a completely different reason in molecular biology (determine affinity between proteins and ligands), but all it involves is essentially shine a very powerful laser at a thin plate of gold to register changes in something that is connected to the gold plate.

Well they arent undetectable, since reentry is the least stealthy thing you can ever do
But you have no hope of intercepting one

youtube.com/watch?v=qF29GBSpRF4

How are they going to do that? They're only just starting to roll out satellite killer technology thanks to Clinton selling them our shit 20 years ago.

They did it more or less as a way of telling the hotheads in the Politburo that we could glass their asses faster than they realize.

Shit like Brilliant pebbles never got scrapped from SDI, it's in orbit right now.

I 100% believe in the shadow government and massively funded black projects. I don't think its 100% out of the question that 9/11 was an inside job, but what im saying is that the dust clouds of the towers don't really seem all that out of the ordinary to me.

One thing I did see that was weird (and im not sure if the pic was doctored or if it was real), is that there was molten metal and smoldering metal near a pool of water that the firefighters were walking in. Seems to me if the fires were as hot as they say those pools of water would be boiling.

Undetectable tactical flying dicks bombers.

I've seen this with 3 white lights.

Probably the hypersonic projectile on their radar is a giveaway.

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. You must be successful, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Racial politics doesn’t have to be the only factor of that. If you can’t achieve these things in your real life, then you are probably wasting your time here.

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet don’t. So work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for yourself. How can you help others when you can’t help yourself? You can make more of a difference in this world by working on your real life, compared to what you can do by funposting in the echo chamber. Spend your time wisely, and keep your real life priorities in order. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life

First time I ever witnessed a black triangle, the absolute first thought that went through my head was "Oh shit! I'm gonna get abducted and probed!" It was literally close enough I could have thrown a rock and hit it. I think what creeped me out the most is how in the hell can something as big as these things move so slowly and stay airborne.

I'm not sure how they would do it, but i don't think they would sit back and let blow up their factories. Maybe though who knows.

That is what you get when you have a shit camera with long exposure. Its just a bug flying by.

like the holograms?

weaponized autism.

I think jews have advenced Verbal Weapons, that they are using on us right now. and every step we do is planned.
like they have a block of sociologues and psychiatrists and nuroscientis and doctors working under the zionist elder to control reality.
implying you are alread redpilled that they control the opposition and its other side.

or the kill vehicles used when shooting down ballistic missile warheads
youtube.com/watch?v=KBMU6l6GsdM&t=8s
youtube.com/watch?v=tpX0EwO5SkE

There are numerous examples of kinetic projectiles

My dad is in the RAF, can confirm this is a thing.

You can see all around you like you're floating

they're obviously birds photograped with a fucked up camera
theyre stretched out like the lights on a moving car, the zig-zagging is the motion of the wings
the person falling isnt affected because he falls down and therefore doesnt cause a blur
fuck off /x/

China thought this pic was real, and chimped out.

Very thin nano membraned liquid drones, using liquid processors and nanotech. They can travel through any liquidsuggestions (pipes, oceans human digestive systems.). They have the ability to travel extremely fast, lie dormant, instantly freeze to weaponize itself (similar to Terminator 2, and can even send and and receive collected information. I'm only thinking of cool tech I would want to develop if I had the means.

more info. Where were you? how close was it? Any military bases near by etc.

That Nuremberg shit still confuses me every time I read it. The fuck was it? Rare phenomenon or ayys?

Can't defend against this, can't defeat this, the bestest.

the 9/11 hologram conspiracy is literally the worst one considering all the independent videos and pictures of plane parts etc.

Dr. Judy Wood i believe :)
I must admit I originally scoffed at the suggestion but after looking at all the photographic evidence of melted cars around the towers (yet not close enough to be struck by debris) it warrants serious consideration

If anyone really wants to delve deeper into this, go to ATS Aviation forum and look at Weird California Sighting thread. Lots of folks that actually seem to know something.

>Very thin nano membraned liquid drones
>using liquid processors
>liquidsuggestions

>I'm only thinking of cool tech I would want to develop if I had the means.

And any education apparently

I'm 100% sure some type of energy device was used to change the structure of the Steel in the WTC.
Some shit was in the Dust after it collapsed.

Did you know that the Deutsche Bank building had to be demolished some years after it got damaged on 9/11 and then repaired?
Because the steel got weaker for some unknown reason and they couldn't repair it (the Dust entered the building).

its very very strange.

people said the lights were fighting in the sky and it actually happened in several places many times in History.

it hits at a 3000 miles per hour (high vilocity) !
m.youtube.com/watch?v=yHbf-Eb3xak