HAPPENING: 85 collapse was caused by 3 arsonists

3 people have been arrested in connection with causing the fire that led to the collapse of i 85 in atlanta

wsbtv.com/news/local/gdot-i-85-repairs-after-bridge-collapse-will-take-months/507873904

Other urls found in this thread:

wsbtv.com/news/local/atlanta/man-carrying-red-mercury-causes-hazmat-situation-in-downtown/507577304
mugshots.com/US-Counties/Georgia/Fulton-County-GA/Basil-Eleby.21444144.html
ajc.com/news/local/downtown-streets-closed-amid-red-mercury-investigation/9xfH610HG8kqOlvNT6N3EP/
unforumzed.com/showthread.php?3417-Obama-use-school-shooting-to-disarm-Americahttp://unforumzed.com/showthread.php?3417-Obama-use-school-shooting-to-disarm-America
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_control_after_the_Sandy_Hook_Elementary_School_shooting
youtube.com/watch?v=IxTafqejV6k&t=192s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Place your bets, lads...

Niggers or dune-coon?

wsbtv.com/news/local/atlanta/man-carrying-red-mercury-causes-hazmat-situation-in-downtown/507577304

A man was caught carrying red mercury yesterday in atlanta. Two streets were closed off and hazmat suits were called in.

Kids playing with matches.

There is no such thing as Red Mercury.

Redneck whites, who are Trump supporting, Confederate flag carrying "Christians".

Fake
News
Psyop
False flag

We need Bruce Willis!

White guy for sure

>Basil Eleby has been charged with first degree criminal damage to property and two others are charged with criminal trespass.

Looked up the name

>mugshots.com/US-Counties/Georgia/Fulton-County-GA/Basil-Eleby.21444144.html

Found this picture.

Once Ron dies, who should America's happening 'mascot'? I think his son Rand, he'd be like the MacGyver of happenings.

>Basil

A
FUCKING
LEAF

>red mercury

Homeless or just regular nogs?

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

Red Mercury is real as in it's a fake bomb material that used to be sold to dumb asses in 3rd world countries.

It's real it's just it doesn't do anything. But that does bring up the concern that there's some dumbass third worlder (probably religion of peace) trying to make a dirty bomb somewhere so there's that.

Crackheads

This is no ordinary dindu.
Basil is Arabic and this guy looks Somalian or Sudanese.
I can't find any anything for eleby but I think it's spelled wrong and is actually el el bey which is arabic

I'd take a guess he's going to target phillip's or the new dome

or just hit the omni hotel. I'd honestly be happy if he hit five points, that would clear out the fucking retards that congregate over there.

Doesn't have Atlanta have an absurd amount of niggers?

yes, but 85 near GA-400 is yuppie territory, tons of rich white kids and gay fags running around there. Well Atlanta is pretty gay in general, I think that area is second gayest after midtown.

Religion of Peace

Rolling for BLM

ajc.com/news/local/downtown-streets-closed-amid-red-mercury-investigation/9xfH610HG8kqOlvNT6N3EP/

I'm going with the religion of peace.

i would settle for that

>red-mercury

Red mercury is a substance of uncertain composition purportedly used in the creation of nuclear bombs, as well as a variety of unrelated weapons systems. The existence of such substance has not been documented.

It is purported to be mercuric iodide, a poisonous, odorless, tasteless, water-insoluble scarlet-red powder that becomes yellow when heated above 126 °C, due to a thermochromatic change in crystalline structure.[1][2] However, samples of "red mercury" obtained from arrested would-be terrorists invariably consisted of nothing more than various red dyes or powders of little value, which may have been sold as part of a campaign intended to flush out potential nuclear smugglers.

The "red mercury" hoax was first reported in 1979, and was commonly discussed in the media in the 1990s. Prices as high as $1,800,000 per kilogram were reported.[3]

I'm going with a combo of both

Yes but gentrification is starting to push the dindus out into the suburbs because of white hipsters moving in and rent going up

Niggers aren't smart enough to do this.
White people are violent enough.
Jews would do it by proxy.
My moneys on the kebabs.

I live here. I could have told you it was niggers

It's actually FUCK BLUMPTH AND FUCK YT PIPPOL.

This right here desu. We've got a rabid negro population that commits over 85% of the crime despite being less than half the population.

Antifa did it.

10 dollars on white male orthodox

This

Furry weekend Atlanta is happening next week, I wonder if there is a connection

The reason this will take months to fix is because it takes lazy niggers on the road department months to fix a couple potholes. Always one guy shoveling asphalt and three faggots standing around watching him do it.

To be fair, most people who visit Atlanta would probably agree it should be burned to the ground.

>furry
GAS
GAS
GAS
GONNA STEP ON THE GAS

false flag

It's going to be a nightmare until 2018 apparently

I..is this the plan to ban fully automatic assault vehicles?

In 2007 the MacArthur Maze of 580 was destroyed by a bigrig fire, and the overpass section was fixed and road opened in 26 days.

Antifa, niggers, or muslims.

Digits confirm.

How does a fire burn down a bridge?

Jet fuel doesn't melt steel beams.

archive link?

or is this very convincing picture all that you've got?

This.

Everytime construction is happening on the road near my house, this is literally always the case.

> "Basil Eleby has been charged with first degree criminal damage to property and two others are charged with criminal trespass."

> google "Basil Eleby"

> pic related

STEEL FUEL DOESN'T MELT JET BEAMS!!!!

I hope it is, but arson tends to be a whitey crime

I'm going with crack pipe as the ignition source familam

>arson tends to be a whitey crime

jetfuel
arson,
excluded

UPDATE

A 4TH ARSONIST HAS BEEN IDENTIFIED
THE CULPRIT ESCAPED AND IS STILL AT LARGE

not gonna lie.

I lold at this

Niggers.

Religion of Peace.
A lot of Muslims there, in stone mountain or something like that.

Wait, did I-85 collapse? That's crazy. I-95 must be jammed through Georgia then.

>pic unrelated

what game is this? i think i have it

Cities:Skylines. Better than SimCity 4. Even better with mods.

All games that aren't 2D and made of pixels are gay. This is what causes all of our male youth to eat out each other's buttholes.

It's either to create a bottleneck to block reinforcements heading to Washington when the deepstate coup happens April 3rd, or hired by corrupt (redundant) union officials to get a big job at exorbitant rates.

Yeah it's a popular homeless hideout where all the construction equipment caught fire. I noticed they recently put up fencing there while driving by, but everybody knew it was the bums when they showed where it was. Only Atlanta where a fucking bum and a box of matches can incapacitate a city for months.

I actually thought the fire was an accident. it just seems like retard thing to do

Nothing so precise, it's part of a larger pattern of censored infrastructural attacks, which might be test runs for a larger coordinated catastrophe, or might be intended to generally demoralize in their own right.

>it's part of a larger pattern of censored infrastructural attacks,
name any others?

Ever notice how sometimes you click on a meme and Sup Forums tells you that your IP has been blocked, but not all the time?

unforumzed.com/showthread.php?3417-Obama-use-school-shooting-to-disarm-Americahttp://unforumzed.com/showthread.php?3417-Obama-use-school-shooting-to-disarm-America

the site exists but i'm not making an account just to check

"Gas leaks"
New Jersey train crash
>train slowed down to enter station, then sped up to ram platform
Spanish tourist town
Budapest nail bomb, initially reported as a gas leak
And a number of minor incidents all over the US

Looks expensive, it's the US so they probably will get 25 years each

Somebody found this (((interesting))) photo taken at the beginning of the fire.

kek.

Stefan Basil Molyneux.

Explain?

See, remember or look into
Start noticing infrastructural sabotage reported as wierd little accidents.

yep. Government employees. That's why we hire private sector contractors in Norway, instead of using public sector workers.

>pic is a local bridge being constructed

Literally how even the fuck does a bridge made out of concrete catch fire?

$100 says NPR will not report the race if they are black, but they will say White Males if they are white.

Maybe, but holding up traffic tends to be a Black and cucked-White crime these days. Could go either way.

notice "web page as it appeared on 3/14/2013"

some guy edited a post he made back in 2010 to include text "predicting" sandy hook

That's because the city is so car centric, and has stupidly built all of its transportation infrastructure in the I-85 corridor to the eastern suburbs, and all the minor arterials connecting places like Alpharetta to downtown go all into one interchange tangle, the downtown connector. It's like trying to fit a thousand plastic bags into one.

Africans

The metal rods in the foundation of the road melts, and everything just superheats and melts away.

Yep stone mountain has had more refugees placed there than NYC and Boston combined

Are you that road engineer that sometimes shows up in extensive debates about the merits of our various interchanges?

Yeah drove through there this afternoon. It's absolutely fucked

Black, its atlanta.

>mfw I get to stand around because I'm white

neck yourself

Indeed.

>Atlanta

haha lol

who gives a fuck

we do too, but the anons you're replying to are half-bred retards

public road crews do maintenance, not major construction

No such thing exists.

And how a fire destroy re-enforced concrete.

I bet my ass that they destroy it, so they can make millions repairing it.

Truck fuel can't melt steel rebar, Olaf.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_control_after_the_Sandy_Hook_Elementary_School_shooting

Inside job.

I drive by there every day for work. That spot is where a lot of homeless camp out too. Right next to all that really flammable construction material. That shit has probably been there more than a decade. Just waiting to burn. Atlanta, GA, everyone.

youtube.com/watch?v=IxTafqejV6k&t=192s

there is plenty of evidence and interesting facts in that video if you ever find the time.
it is the most complete on the subject