Cultural change

I don't know what board to post this on, but since Sup Forums is about current events, I'll post it here

How come people don't care about dinosaurs and wildlife anymore?
I remember that back in the day people loved prehistoric creatures and were really into saving endangered species etc
What happened to all the conservation stuff?
People online used to talk about saving the ecosystems often, the conservation movements were big and a common discussion
Now people don't give a shit and get offended at people who are pro conservation
Same with dinosaurs and prehistoric life, people online used to be into all the new groundbreaking discoveries about dinosaurs
Dinosaurs and conservation used to be seen as cool and important
Now people view people who are into saving endangered species and into prehistoric life as weird oddbods

Why and when did this change happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DIfzTKcyTfk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

same with TV
There used to be a countless variety of nature documentaries and series
Now Attenborough is the only one left
Once he's dead there will be no more nature stuff on tv

This is important because TV follows where the market is at
Obviously people used to be really interested in nature, wildlife, and prehistoric life, because there were heaps of stuff on tv about these topics
Nowdays people don't give a shit, therefore tv doesn't make nature stuff anymore, because there isn't large enough market

Not even Sup Forums cares anymore about nature based on the number of replies itt
Fuck why does nobody care anymore
Since 15 years ago, literally nobody has given a fuck about nature animals dinosaurs etc
WHY??!!
What the fuck happened around 10-15 years ago that caused literally everybody to lose their interest in animals dinosaurs etc?

could someone please reply?

We are in the spin era of the information age. Nothing is true or false anymore. Our senses are overwhelmed and we become apathetic or extremist. The extremism only fuels more apathy and extremism and it's all just a big shitshow towards ecosystem collapse. And even then it will probably be spun away into a non issue.

People care, but the denial side of the discussions have doubled down. They have too because that's just how we humans work.

Also, Jewish conspiracy to cover up the existence of an advanced civilization at a much earlier time than what we're being told and of greater scope of technology. They are increasing their operations due to bigger human expansion in both physical and spiritual world.

15 years ago was the information age, I used the Internet and people online were interested in nature and dinosaurs
And people were very concerned about the enviroment and ecoystem damage
In the past decade or so people just care about stuff like memes capeshit altright antifeminism social media smart phones gaming geek/nerd culture etc
Nobody gives a fuck about species other than humans
When was the last time you heard someone irl or online talk about how rhinos are practically extinct?
You most likely haven't in the last 10-15 years
This anthrocentrism is a recent phenomena
People only care about other humans, and obsessed with humans they hate
Everyone is eating each other alive while the ecosystems are destroyed for many reasons

What I mean by everyone eating each other alive is that humans are top busy hating each other and forming factions online and irl, that they don't care about species other than humans

This comment is an example of the state of society right now
You complain about Jews, but are they the biggest problem we face?
Are you more concerned about toppling the 1% like a commie than saving the ecosystems?
In this day and age I will get called a Jew by the right and called a capitalist pig cis white male by the left for saying that toppling the 1% isn't important at all relative to the enviromentally destruction and mass extinction that goes on right now
Why have people in the past 10-15 years only care about nonissues, while not giving a shit about the biggest problem we face right now

Some do, or most do. But few do the step of caring as much that you will see or hear about it. And it's what I meant about apathy or extremism. Nobody brings up the state of African rhinos to have a good time, they do because they care so much they can't shut up about it. You can't really expect the majority of people to follow one thing or another in this day and age unless it's for the self, ego boost, entertainment or a dream. We eat it up, get lost in it, struggle for it. Then we get sick of it and need more, you can apply that to everything. We aren't a smart species, as a species we are working towards nothing. Individuals do, and they do get people to join or help, but it is never the majority and so you will always lack something from the majority if you want something from them unless you can play them.

And the jews thing is bigger than you think, it's a whole different reality that is being hidden from us. It is our history being willingly and systematically destroyed. It's not just about financial power, that's one part of it. The main part is being able to pull of things on such a scale that it has worldwide effects over long periods of time. And it's gonna culminate in something horrible if they aren't stopped, and nobody is doing that. It's a double whammy I tell ya, both the jew and nature is gonna fuck us over hard in the next 5 years and for all foreseeable future until a new cataclysm.

Look at the content on the History channel for fuck sake.

Even 24/7 WW2 Hitlerathons were better than the absolutely pathetic shit that's on nowadays.

Everyone is too busy looking at their phone and trying to win on social media

We cared about nature when the European race dominated the planet. Now that the seething subhuman masses are breeding like vermin and flooding into every corner of the world, we have just given up on preserving the planet. We can't preserve nature without globally exterminating non-whites.

I don't blame Jews for whites and their culture being systematically destroyed
It's not the Jews fault that whites nowadays are pathetic cucks that can be easily dominated
If whites weren't gullible nincompoops, Jews wouldn't be able to influence us

Animal planet is just as bad as History channel
There is nothing about animals on animal planet
God knows what BBC nature will turn into once Attenborough dies, he is the only reason that channel is still god tier

I think that's it
10-15 years ago is when social media and smartphones happened
Since social media and smartphones, nobody gives a fuck about nature

How the fuck will we globally exterminate nonwhites
China India Pakistan have nukes, and they have the world's largest nonwhite populations
Like we could pay people in Africa and Asia money if they take permanent sterilisation , that would work but would be extremely controversial
In order to save the ecosystems we'll just have to force people out of biodiverse regions of the world
Like ban all Africans from living in the rainforest where most of the creatures live, which means they are forced to live on the edge of the sahara, where they will often starve to death

>China India Pakistan have nukes, and they have the world's largest nonwhite populations
Their nukes are small, their delivery systems primitive and easily intercepted. If we stopped sharing our technologies with the inferior races, we would leave them in the dust.

youtube.com/watch?v=DIfzTKcyTfk

>Like we could pay people in Africa and Asia money if they take permanent sterilisation , that would work but would be extremely controversial
Or we could completely exterminate the subhumans which populate Africa, Asia and South America, and repopulate those regions with humans.

Even though we are technologically superior to the other races,
1.1 billion whites vs 6.4 billion nonwhites would be a very difficult war to win

Take South America for example
How can the 77 million whites defeat the 333 million nonwhites in the racewar of south America?

>1.1 billion whites vs 6.4 billion nonwhites would be a very difficult war to win
No it wouldn't.

>How can the 77 million whites defeat the 333 million nonwhites in the racewar of south America?
One well supplied SS battalion could exterminate 333 million favela subhumans.

fugg I suppose you're right
We conquered the world in the past easily
So we could conquer it easily again

The thing is this could be done easily theoretically, but most whites don't have the will to genocide nonwhites

If we allowed them, I could see Afrikaans exterminating all 1.1 billion niggers in Africa, but the rest of the world would jump up and down screaming racism so they don't

I think with too much negative information all at once, too many negative forecasts for our future, people just started tuning out, turning inward rather than be constantly bombarded with bad news whether real or imagined.
Just one view on it though.

I'm not talking about that stupid race shit, I'm not retarded. They are physically destroying evidence of the old civilization. They are changing history by destroying what ruins and other remnants of the advanced society still exists.

>but most whites don't have the will to genocide nonwhites
Either we regain our will, or we go extinct.

Lefties love spewing hate against cis white males and the 1%, righties love spewing hate against Jews and feminists
Why can't people get angry at enviromental destruction?
People aren't turning inward, everyone loves to hear the latest bad news which confirms their narrative
Nobody wants to hear about ecoystem collapse though
This is what I find strange
Why do people only care about negative news such as all the political stuff happening, and why does nobody care about the negative news of many animals going extinct?

What advanced society are you talking about?

>It's not the Jews fault that whites nowadays are pathetic cucks that can be easily dominated

I'll bet you blame women for being raped too instead of the half-human nigger.

>and why does nobody care about the negative news of many animals going extinct?
A good question, and I don't know the answer. I don't want to see the oceans get fucked up or the bees disappear in my lifetime, not to mention the loss of what little remaining megafauna we have left.

I unironically believe various agencies and governments cover up and destroy evidence of extreme human antiquity, though you don't need to borrow my tinfoil hat to see irreplaceable sites in Syria getting dynamited by muslims. Pic related is like losing a family photo of a loved one you never got to meet, ancient relics are priceless for non-monetary reasons

Ancient astronaut theorist believe......

The fear I have is that it looks more likely we will go extinct than regain our will
Before Trump, normies in NZ were critical of Chinese immigration
Since Trump's election, those same normies that used to be anti Chinese immigration, are now very pro Chinese immigration because they believe we need to stop being racist like Americans
With that mentality I see NZ becoming a Chinese colony this century
People in NZ are pathetic cucks

women should be protected by white men
but women aren't protected because we let niggers and dunecoons roam wild

If Islam takes over Europe next century, Muslims will probably blow up alot of European cultural stuff as well

>1000 year old castles and cathedrals and shit getting snackbar'd by chimps waving black flags
Are you there God? It's me, user

Remember when we could? this thread kinda made me think i used to be really into learning about space and dinosaurs and birds these where things we could appreciate then because there was nothing holding us back now days if i was looking at you're pic it wouldn't be without some shit skin shitting into the river :(

Son, we need to have a talk about the Jews.

gaia.com is where you need to be

>now days if i was looking at you're pic it wouldn't be without some shit skin shitting into the river
All I could think was "if those were still around in some jungle pocket, niggers would definitely hunt them all to extinction."

>People in NZ are pathetic cucks
You had it all. A beautiful country on an isolated island in a quiet corner of the planet. And you had to import millions of gooks and island spics.

bump

I don't know who they are, but they are a common theme among many cultures. Some like the pyramids at Giza being aligned to depict Orion's belt how it was 12500 years ago, and the sphinx being aligned with Leo, same age. Ankor Wat aligned with another constellation, and the towers aligning with the position of the sun and some stars at also 12500 years ago. And more places I can't remember, all being constructed with highly advanced mathematical numbers in mind.

I've started thinking of the Mongols as Isis of that day, being hired to burn the library of Alexandria among countless other pieces of history along their path.

This is way out there, but kinda in there. Lizard people. We at one point evolved from mice. What's to say something didn't evolve to be advanced from something else along the millions of years it's taken us to reach this stage, something very similar.

Well thats the thing
10-15 years ago people like you were interested in animals space etc, nowadays you are depressed about the shitskin takeover of the planet
We really need to create a right wing enviromentalist movement
Where we are racist against blacks chinks and poos, and are defenders of all the amazing creatures that are being slaughtered by shitskins, and we hate the fossil fuel industry that are destroying the ecosystems

I'm embarrassed of what NZ has become
Sadly we brought down south africa as well, because we were one of the most anti apartheid nations on the planet, and a big reason why south africa decided to give niggers the vote
We should have helped the Afrikaans conquer the entire continent, rather than try to bring our white brothers in Africa down

largely because of NZ, now Afrikaans are living in fear in Africa while their nation is destroyed by niggers

>I've started thinking of the Mongols as Isis of that day
Pretty much, only the Mongols were reportedly really good at what they do, as oppose to periodically exploding.

If whites uncucked themselves and gneocided niggers chinks and poos, we whites could go back to a state of idealistic innocence where we can live our lives enjoying and protecting and discovering nature rather than living in depression because our race and ecoystems are being destroyed by shitskins

I'm still for conservation and the environment. That's why I'm against sending money to third world and mass immigration.

The norwegian is right by the way, get rid of the jew and their control of banks and politics and youll have no more immigration, diversity bullshit.

Were all being subversed, watch yuri bezmenov

>Sadly we brought down south africa as well
No you didn't. The kiked out Soviet government funded and armed all of the nigger rebellions against whites in Africa, while the kiked out Anglo-America media and academia ran psyops against the colonists.

NZ despite having virtually no Jews had anti South Africa stuff in media nonstop
this is why I don't blame Jews for white problems, because NZrs are pathetic cucks despite there being no Jews here
Our media is white not Jewish, and it spread anti apartheid propaganda

Not true
There are virtually no Jews in NZ but we have one of the highest immigration rates in the west
We are absolutely cucked, and the only way to solve this problem is to stop finger pointing
The sooner we admit that it is our own fault we are cucked, the better
If we keep blaming others for our own cuckness, we will never be able to uncuck whites

Not that Jews have no part of the problem, but they are not the main problem
Blaming Jews for everything is no different than dindus blaming whites for everything
We need to pull ourselves up by our bootstraps, and start killing niggers and chinks rather than whinging about Jews

The Jew travels, and he is loud. He will push for immigration in one country but refuse it in Israel. He will speak of unfair treatment of refugees while accepting none and creating more.

Why don't we ignore the Jew? It's as simple as that
When you think about it the Jewish question could be solved by just ignoring them
Jews don't breed like flies and destroy ecosystems like gooks and niggers
Gooks and niggers need to be exterminated in order to save the ecosystems and our race
Jews are a tiny tiny group of people that can be ignored

Of course, not for everything. For me the worst is the destruction of remnants of an old forgotten age. That we are older as successful farmers and beyond than we're told and that there exists many more technologies and histories out there. It's not about races, it's about destruction of remains of old forgotten civilizations. Destruction of a mutual history.

>Jews are a tiny tiny group of people that can be ignored
Unlike niggers and gooks, kikes can infiltrate our societies and poison us from within. We will not be able to retake the planet until the kike infiltrators are rooted out and destroyed.

At this point I think we'd have an easier time setting up a new human colony on Mars and just not let jews come.

Like I said, infiltration is their specialty. There is no running away from this fight. There is only one solution tbhfam.

Then we'll glass them from orbit, together.

Rather than nuking the planet to kill Jews, can't you just ignore their propaganda?
It is as simple as that
Jews wouldn't be a problem if people ignored their propaganda

>glass them from orbit
Don't be squeamish. We can do the job by hand.

>can't you just ignore their propaganda?
Do you not understand the concept of infiltration? We cannot ignore their propaganda because it is never "their" propaganda, it is never a rabbi in a yarmulke telling us to destroy ourselves, it is a always a crypto-kike who has infiltrated our institutions and has positioned himself as a moral and intellectual leader of our people.