He's going to get impeached, isn't he?

He's going to get impeached, isn't he?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ
kwotable.com/2017/03/29/hollywoods-loudest-trump-naysayers-joining-forces/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes and nothing will happen. Pic related

the difference is people in clinton's party actually liked him

Maybe if you keep saying "Drumpf" one thousand more times he'll magically get impeached.

Yes the peach is going to be inmpeached

If you meant "Obama is going to jail" then yes, he will.

mr. president you are under arrest
what charge
trying to make america great again
ok

onlyinamerica.jpg

He'll quit first, just like when he's losing a lawsuit or about to go bankrupt.

Then he can claim he won.

SHARIAJEW

90% chance he will get impeached

I really doubt it.

nah

He'll be gone before this time next year.

Cnn: "Our sources said something that hurts Trump is true"
Sup Forums: FAKE NEWS

Some chucklefuck: "Our sources said something that helps Trump is true"
Sup Forums: OBAMA BTFO, WIRETAPS CONFIRMED

Get in here. 3 people including a guy name Basil el ebey have been arrested for setting the fire that caused I 85 in Atlanta to collapse yesterday.

Doubtful... Our Guy : President Trump will incite civil war to CLEANSE America of the "change" oriented people.
For the last 8 years, America has been preparing.

He will get elected again bitch

youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ

It's a brilliant strategy really. Fight their "sources" with our "sources".

No.

I hope he does.
Because once he's found guilty on all the bullshit charges they accuse him of, he will be practically immune from future criticism.

and everyone else:

can someone link me to a thread where I can get redpilled on what the fuck is actually going on? Shit is going TOO fast for me to keep up with this last week. Is /our God Emperor/ getting wrecked or something?

isreal

brazil

Yes.

Okay? And what's wrong with being jewish?

angola

Hope not. Imagine being left with these two idiots.

If he gets impeached, its civil war time.

Is that before or after you lock up Clinton?

Send the bomb to /lgbt/

>Shop the D in
>Can't be assed to shop the easier P to F

Lol

Doesn't a President kinda have to DO something to get impeached?

/x/

This is still true

Lot's of Hollywood Anti-Trumpers doing FB Live event tonight! Let's join the event's comment section and let them know what we think

kwotable.com/2017/03/29/hollywoods-loudest-trump-naysayers-joining-forces/

Again though, impeached for what? You can't impeach someone just for being president. Hell James Buchanan, often considered the worst president in US history, didn't get impeached by congress, and he let the south secede.

Lurk moar

Not gettin rekt. Its just shareblue pulling there jewish moves on us by trying to convince us Trump is going to get impeached. They are trying to mislead us on the fact that the Chimp wiretapped illegally. Soon Chimpbama will have a warrant on him and they are trying to dig up shit on Trump before it happens.

The left has been screaming "impeach!" since before day one, like just saying it'll happen will cause it to.

It's almost laughable. If they keep this up, they'll end up looking like impotent lunatics who are completely consumed by the fact that they lost.

The Jews will kill him long before impeachment so Pence can rule for Israel. Christians will be pleased tho, for they exist to serve the Chosen.

>He's going to get impeached, isn't he?
The Donald's cabinet might have to exercise their rights under the 25th Amendment to the Constitution, specifically Article II Section IV.

25th Amendment
Article II Section IV reads: “Whenever the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive departments or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall immediately assume the powers and duties of the office as Acting President.”

Vegas is betting on it.

bet

you must be new here

Israel
>tfw you made that JC Denton image

if libs want a civil war . by all means

Nobody cared who I was until I put on the TRUMP cap. Now they all call me a deplorable .

fuck off if you're not going to help, some of us have lives and are students (in my case).

sounds about 70% believable. i've seen some stuff about how Obama DID in fact wiretap Trump AND actively work against him during the election campaign.

bump