What is your most left-wing position?

What is your most left-wing position?

I'm not a white nationalist.

Environmental policies and renewable energy support

faggot.

Literally none. Any left-wing position is a communist-supporting position.

Redpill the leftists

there should be a social safety net - temporarily - to encourage white families to reproduce

Faggots should be stoned to death instead of being lit on fire.

Universal healthcare

Free healthcare and education for all citizens with argentinian grandparents

>Faggots should be stoned to death
>not blasted out of a cannon into the sun
libtard detected

I'm fine with killing babies. Unwanted children is the #1 reason why the world is so fucked up

Universal healthcare and fully funding every abortion clinic in the ghettos.

I honestly can't think of one. Most of my beliefs are libertarian center/right

I don't really care about the poor

I don't give a shit about abortion. They should be legal everywhere

This.

Well, kneeling.

pro-choice, pro abortion for niggers, forced sterilization for criminals, pro eugenics
oh I guess it loops back around to right-wing doesn't it?

I don't like animal cruelty

Government healthcare and environmental regulations are good ideas, but only if the states are doing it, the Federal government should not be involved in that kind of thing.

Interracial marriage is also okay. Culture tends to develop along racial lines, and there are biological differences between the races, but I'd still fight alongside men like Sheriff Clark, Ben Carson, and Colion Noir against anyone who would try to kick them out of the nation.

This

The white race must erased from the earth and all memory of it.

Same

How come leftists are too retarded to support nuclear power? It's literally science denying gobbledygook.

I don't mind abortions that aren't super late.

Keeps black population low.

Saved my gf and I from financial ruin
I also like the environment.

cowgirl

Cuck

Abortion. Abort all you fucking want, I don't give a fuck. Just don't expect the State to pay for it.

That's a good one. Though why do we keep eating squid and octopi? They could be our aquatic overlords if they tried harder

Marxism makes a lot of sense

That I am a fan of Margaret Sanger, founder of Planned Parenthood.

I'm gay

muh Chernobyl. Because everyone who runs a nuclear plant is guaranteed to be as pants on head retarded as Ukrainian commies.

I want to see Justin Trudeau be gang raped and pelted with rocks by a group of sub-human Muslim savages.

Am I doing this right?

Capitalism is a disease that must be stopped

Yup.

All niggers should be aborted

Euthanasia

Oh and let gays marry, who gives a fuck what they do, seriously.

I think healthcare should be universal

Don't forget the japs too

This!

Abortion should be legal in all cases, with the stipulation that anyone who gets one outside of medical necessity should be immediately sterilized.

missionary

Homosexuality is tolerable

>wasting stones on them
>not gassing them together to save resources and time
There are 200 million gays in the world. It took Hitler, 12 years to kill 6 million Jews. It would take him 400 years to kill all the homosexuals.

the mounties are coming

Abortion.
>muh killing is wrong in all circumstances
Being born to some crack addicted coal burning whore is a fate I wouldn't wish on anyone.

internet privacy

Freedom of speech, no matter how stupid or inciting.

Why do you care so much?

Not even trying to be edgy. There's a lot of dumb ass Jamals and Billys out there who I could give less of a fuck about them existing.

Because they have no idea how nuclear power works, they think it's the most harmful type of getting power even though it's literally one of the cleanest. I knew people at uni who thought this and these people are supposed to be educated.

It would solve our wests energy problems. Left wing positions make a lot more sense when you approach them from the belief that their goal os to weaken and undermine our society, not strengthen it. That's why they're hell bent on wind and and solar, even though they're absurdly inefficient.

Chinks will remember us. They won't make the mistake of embracing other cultures.

This and I like getting high every now and then.

>tfw high and walking through the woods

A

It shouldn't be considered unattractive for girls to have body hair.

And mandatory abortion for anyone on some kind of social welfare.

This and only this. I guess believing that not all niggers should hang without a trial could also be considered a left wing position as well

America's biggest generation company is carbon emissions free because they went full nuclear. The whole country could be power by safe clean wholesome nuclear fission and instead I've got retards trying to make me subsidize a 12% effecient solar panel that has peak output five hours before the peak energy demand occurs for the day.

My point exactly. If you think killing your own children for convenience is a fine idea I don't want my kids sharing the planet with yours.

Environment policy and legal immigration

Gassing the kikes

I think that taxes are not theft when used for minimal government, infrastructure, defense, police, and fire as these are necessary for a society to function.

Germans get to buy their power from France now. German nuke plants were shut down by their shitty leftist government and now they're paying for nuke power from their neighbors.

On point.

I support Jews like Lena dunham

I'm pro-choice. You can get any amount of abortions as you want, as long as you use your own money to pay for them and not tax payers' money.

Environment policy
Finance sector regulation (yes I see the irony ha-ha)
Abortion

this is the most common left-wing position

Science needs higher funding. We must conquer the stars.

Go away Augusto

lmao
Was that an immediate transition to buying french power? Or did they just realize after a while they couldn't sustain themselves?

same

A nationalized nuclear power program. The government started it and backed it. It's time for them to finish it (Thorium Salt Reactors and Hydrogen Fusion power).

Civil rights in general.

Leftwing depending on how you view it, abortion should be wholly legal as minorities utilize it much more than whites.

georgist land policy

That is the worst position Liberals have.

Certain countries in the world are naturally multicultural/immigrant nations (us Australia Canada)1
Just not the European nations

Immigration should be encouraged under the condition of mandatory labor and sterilization.

Homosexuals should merely be beaten, not thrown from rooftops as the Muslims advocate.

Not the governments job. But ok

I don't care who marries what as long as it doesn't cost me money.

>Maybe we shouldn't cut so many trees
>80s hippie commune rock it's great for listening while logging the purification of total war
>I'm glad Mctatical happynukes ™ aren't a thing

All my positions are equally left-wing

Oh and abortion should be legal but only if you are brown or black.

Subtle.

This. Kill niggers to save rhinos

pro universal health care, military isolationist, privacy advocate

I'm not only ok with 3rd trimester abortions I'm ok with them up to the 88th trimester.

the pot

I support LGBTQP+ causes

Would pretend to be left to fuck her.

whats his end game?

There should be universal healthcare for people under ~35 years old.

healthcare should be paid by the government. all of it. dental, hospitalization, cancer, etc.

the most important social bond in a community is to keep each other alive. that's the whole point of a community.

if you are not willing to pay taxes to save your fellow 'compatriote', you simply don't have a country.

Where da weed at mah niggas?

I'm literally SJW

I've got some bad news user, that's not a left wing position

we should abandon the means of production...