White man lynched by blacks in Cincinnati over traffic accident

Jesus Christ, Ohio - pull your shit together, you fucking savages:

>'I took care of dude,' 911 caller says he killed driver that hit child

>A man heard on a 911 call after a 4-year-old was accidentally hit in Walnut Hills on March 24 admitted that he killed the driver.

>Jamie Urton, 44, was killed after the shooting in the 2300 block of Kenton Street.

>The child suffered non-life threatening injuries.

>On Friday, police identified Deonte Baber, 25, of allegedly causing Urton's death last week "by firing multiple gunshots into the victim's vehicle, striking the victim."

>Urton was an employee of Cincinnati Association for the Blind and Visually Impaired.

>A 911 caller admitted over the phone to shooting the driver.

>"I took care of dude. I killed him. He’s dead. He dead. The dude that hit you by the car. He dead. I killed him. I’m serious he’s dead. The dude that him you with the car… I killed him," the man said.

>"You hear me? He dead. I killed him. He dead. You good. Your daddy got you. You know I love you don’t you. I’m here with you. I love you baby."

>Police said Urton stopped to check on the child after hitting him.

>That's when Urton was assaulted by three nearby pedestrians and then shot, they have said.

>"That white dude in that car… they just blazed him. That car right there then hit my baby. They just shot him and they’re dead," the man said in the call

>Barber has not been caught and police said he should be considered armed and dangerous.

fox8live.com/story/35044097/i-took-care-of-dude-911-caller-says-he-killed-driver-that-hit-child

Other urls found in this thread:

wcpo.com/news/local-news/hamilton-county/cincinnati/911-call-records-man-saying-he-killed-driver-who-hit-boy
vdare.com/articles/the-fulford-file-black-lives-matter-unless-its-just-another-car-crash-lynching
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>I took care of dude. I killed him. He’s dead. He dead. The dude that hit you by the car. He dead. I killed him. I’m serious he’s dead. The dude that him you with the car… I killed him You hear me? He dead. I killed him. He dead.
what?

>You hear me? He dead. I killed him. He dead. You good

what did he mean by this it's not clear enough

white man hits retarded nig jaywalking because father can't hold his hand
white man gets out of his car to check up on jaywalking nig
>father nig pretends to care about child nig by shooting white man
>father nig (?) calls 911 and reports what happened

>nig wont watch his kid and lets her cross road

>shoots disabled guy when it goes wrong

I was once a white liberal South African who thought it would somehow work despite all the odds. I grew out of that by the time I was 16. Now I openly believe that segregation is a good thing, and everyone should be in their own neighbourhoods.

If we still had racial segregation white people wouldn't be driving near blacks meaning this white man wouldn't have been randomly lynched.

me be thankful pham

Poor guy probably stuck around to see if the kid was all right and lost his life because of it.

>loves his kid
>not enough to make sure she isn't playing in the fucking street

Pretty much, thought he was doing the right thing and got smoked for it.

I hate niggers as much as the next guy, BUT WHY THE FUCK WAS A BLIND MAN DRIVING?

I remember this same story happening before. Driver hitting kid, getting out of the car and then killed by niggers.

Uk is gay and will be on hands and knees slathering fat German cock begging to be forgiven and fat German balls will bust down its ugly red face like a cheap whore and say bitch you'd do it free. Faggot uk btfo

wrong thread, genius.

He worked with blind people; he himself wasn't blind.

>Urton was an employee of Cincinnati Association for the Blind and Visually Impaired.
He was an employee there. The sentence is confusing. The
>and Visually Impaired
is part of the business name.

Similar thing happened in Bridgeport, Connecticut.
Guy hit some nigger kid that darted out into traffic. He stopped and as soon as one of the passengers in the car opened the door to go check on the kid, he got swarmed by the entire neighborhood who beat him to death, or nearly to death. It's been a long time and I don't remember what happened to the guy in the end, but he wasn't even driving, they just grabbed him because he was in the car.

If you ever hit a nigger, or worse, one of their kids, do not stop for any reason. Keep driving, take winding routes to make sure no one is following you and call the police to both let them know what happened and that you fear for your life.

Oh and just adding on to this topic. No one will care. No one will protest or riot over this. Imagine if this was a black guy driving through a white area and had gotten dragged out into the street and shot. Holy shit.

Thanks for clearing that up, was a bit of a mindfuck.

>association for the blind and visually impaired
Probably a demoncrat voter. Huge chances of this being the future he choose..

Don't get out of your car when you are around niggers

>Go to work
>Irrealisable
Underrated post

This. I saw some negro suffering a seizure when I was driving through a very back neighborhood. Some sheboon attempted to get in the way to wave me down. I gunned it and sped through. Good chance that was a scam to get me out of the car so they could steal it or kill me.

yeah i dont even stop at stop signs in ghettos. cops dont hassle you over it either

This is why you always carry if you live anywhere near niggers. This is why niggers need to fear the rope. They are animals and only understand the most basic feelings. Fear being a big one. They don't fear us anymore. Remember they would cross the street to avoid being near a white woman for fear of what would happen.

U.S. road accidents and deaths are sharply increasing. I live in a small town, and it's no wonder why. Nobody's looking at the road.

If a few of 'em were shot, maybe they'd start paying better attention. I doubt it, though.

it has happened in Detroit and Milwaukee too

I can relate to this story. A year or two before I was born my father was driving in the city I grew up in, a poor former industrial one with a majority black population. He had just stopped at stop sign and then proceeded to drive, down from a side street that was pretty steep came a retarded nigger on a bike. It smashed into the side of the van's rounded windshield and later died. My father somehow contacted the police and had to wait like an hour for an ambulance to show up in this nigger infested ghetto, while black people all around stared at him, and he was pretty sure they'd have killed him if it was any longer. This was like 1990 or so, in the middle of one of a massive homicide spike.

Luckily the cops were actually nice and proved that the bike neither had proper brakes or that my father was in anyway at fault, though the family tried to sue, and failed. Pic related. Our old Toyota van

Lesson learned. Bet your ass the next one that gets will be hit n run and that's how it'll be from here on out. White man shouldn't have been driving in your nasty hood anyway.

Wait so did the black guy kill the guy?

I'm not disagreeing with you, but in some of these black areas that have tons of people hanging around the street, many of these people have zero street awareness. They walk right in front of you from behind parked cars and expect you to know they were coming. I drove through a black area lined with cars and people in and around the street and I was almost pissing myself how close some of them got to my car.

Rounders is not Baseball.

Lel

Hahahaha

That pigskin probably try to rape a based black man's daugher

Muslim checking in, Us+ black people +latinos + asians+indians vs pigskinned NEET altrighers living in their mom's basement at 30, who's gonna win?

Couldnt find anything about it on the net

Have link?

Niggers often walk slowly down the middle of residential streets around here. It's a dominance thing i've been told.

u gotta work on your bait dude

they take it as a freebee to kill a white person, they don't actually feel love for their children

>Shoot the Mudslime.
>Resulting explosion kills the surrounding blacks, Latinos, Asians and Indians.

Agreed. I crawl down those roads. I don't want to clobber a kid with my car, even if it's the kid's [parents'] fault.

Teen and adult city black pedestrians can be much worse. Some just cross whenever they want, regardless of risk. And those come in two flavors: those that give you, the driver, a belligerent "dare you to do some shit" stare, and those that willfully refuse to make any eye contact or share their intentions whatsoever. "Fuck you, accommodate me."

My only solace is that they probably get run over all the time.

I use to fuck in a brokedown one of these in a field near my house in high school

They do get pissed if it interferes with their welfare earnings though, we have much the same thing here.

They look pretty cool, I never liked ours as a kid because it smelled funny. I only learned this story like a year ago

Its like a hippy VW bus for hippies who had children and had to join society

I'm from Cincinnati and I don't watch TV much, so I was surprised when I was over at my Grandmothers house and she had the local news on the TV Channel 9, nothing but nigger crime, and I saw the report on this nigger and I was like damn Sup Forums is going to talk about this :D, and I also saw another clip about the niggers shooting up the night club as well, one of the nigger shooters was all fucked up....his eye was bloodshot red...looks like a few cops the beat the shit out of him :D

sometimes I miss watching TV and the local news.

the white guy worked at the association for the blind actually making a difference in the world. gets taken out by some monkey who prolly wasnt even watching his kid.

wcpo.com/news/local-news/hamilton-county/cincinnati/911-call-records-man-saying-he-killed-driver-who-hit-boy

he was talking to the child saying this while at the same time talking to the 911 dispatcher basically confessed to killing the white guy on the phone.

>doesn't know indians are asians
>doesn't realize asians and castizos will side with whites
>doesn't realize that functioning citizens of all races will win when the retards take each other out

4/10 still got me to reply

sage

Doesn't say the time of incident
Wondering if gang banging nigger dad had his little nigglet out at night, probably wearing a black doo rag, black wife beater, and black ballhoop shorts and let him walk into the highway because he teaches the kid from early age to not respect the boundaries set by the white man and also these our our streets, who's streets? our streets *crip walk* *blapBlap*

>Jamall Isaiah Killings, 24

I live in Cincinnati and this is my first time hearing this story. I hope this is bait, otherwise I'm fucking pissed this is how I have to find out

The driver was murdered. The kid he hit was not seriously hurt.

Man black people are really retarded.

Welcome to Sup Forums

>No one will protest or riot over this.
It's not even in the news...anywhere.

fixed

why would you be pissed?
that crime is cincy is not national news?
or because the victim is omg WHITE?

topkek and checked

Checked for truth.

It is a well-established "forbidden fact" that blacks in the ghetto react reflexively to car accidents with explosive violence. They designate a culprit whom they hold totally responsible and beat him. They do this regardless of actual guilt. They do this to people who stop to try to help victims. They do this to black drivers.
And yes these are the same geniuses who deliberately jaywalk in front of cars.

>I took care of dude
>ME TAKE CARE OF DUDE
>ME DUN GOOD
>GIB

vdare.com/articles/the-fulford-file-black-lives-matter-unless-its-just-another-car-crash-lynching

No, the guy helps disabled people. He is an employee

not a bad looking dude. too bad about the nigger intelligence

go away David

A lynching on a public street in the United States should always be national news.

welcome to new mexico

Thank fucking god I don't live around them

No, thank common sense, God is a cuck, you heard it first, kek approves

WHY WONT YOU ALL STOP PICKING ON BLACK PEOPLE

Same. It didn't even make the radio.

¡k pachanga, buey!

Local news will often hide that sort of thing to avoid "inflaming racial tensions." I'm not kidding. You really do have to turn to the "alternative media" to get coverage of these types of stories.

The lesson here is that when you're having a nice afternoon hitting niggers in the road you do not get out of the car. If you want to confirm a kill you back up over them and then drive over them again. Make sure to keep the doors locked at all times and if you see other nigs around it's best not to confirm the kill. Get the hell out of there before you get hit by a stray bullet.

Wow, what a fucking piece of shit nigger, I really hope he gets the chair

Oh, but they had no problem with showing the Mike Brown shit all over the national news sparking race riots everywhere. Lynch every nigger

Had the man killed the child I feel shooting him would have been justified. But lynching is never justified.

>what would matt dillon do?

don't forget that i asked is inverted to i aksed, because all niggers are genetically impared to say axed instead of asked

>he dead he dead
All that black man needs is an education and he's just as Western and reasonable as a white. It's our fault he didn't have opportunities. - liberals everywhere.

>kid runs into traffic and dies
>it's okay to kill them
no it's not you fucking retard. your kid committing suicide doesn't mean you can murder them

>the skin color of the perpetrator matters

Drumpf faggots everyone

Two reasons why an Englishman's reading comprehension is so bad:

>1: It's hard to read with a Muslim's dirty cock thrusting in and out of your mouth

>2: You're a filthy Muslim

No different than any of the times white folks shoot black folks. Case closed, valid 2nd amendment use of force to protect family and property.

I think he meant stupid but understandable were the child actually dead. But this is just senseless niggerdom

That is what he gets for stopping and not running over the rest of them when they showed up.

The weak die in Ohio, and the strong kill niggers and survive.

nobody gives a shit about ohio, faggot

>Jesus Christ, Ohio - pull your shit together, you fucking savages
Come around and you will get yours too, Trayvon.

Came to post this

i have no intention of going to ohio.
i love to travel, but i honestly would be fine if i lived my whole life and never visited that irrelevant stain of a state.

Any normal human being's first instinct would be to get the child to the hospital. This subhuman ape's first instinct was to commit murder.

I'm convinced blacks and whites will never get along.

Ohio is one of the most important states in the entire union. I guess you went to federal school and didn't receive a proper education.

You think this is uncommon?

>hasn;t taken the genocide pill

fuggin sgrub

:DD

Happens all the time. Stupid nigroes are the biggest cry baby hypocrites the world has seen.

>niglet 1 baits niglet 2 into running out into traffic.

This is somehow whitey's fault.

I'd do the same thing had it been my son. Minus the ooga-booga 911 call, of course.