Have you ever called a black person a nigger to their face?

Have you ever called a black person a nigger to their face?

Yes.

What happened

The lights were off.

Yeah.

I don't live around niggers, because I'm not a fucking peasant.

You Anglo are the ones who imported them to our shitty country.

Sure. "Anglos" were responsible...

yes

wtf i hate monoethnic europe now

Only ever met two black people and they were civil, so no

Butt hurt potato nigger detected

No. Most blacks I've dealt with were fine, and when they weren't, I didn't see how calling them a nigger would help the situation.

Dumb WASP

I'm one of those infamous Italian immigrants.

I hate faces like this.

was at a house party when i was 16, there was this lightskin girl. white mum, absent father, you know the drill. some latino guy started this whole thing off about being the best of both worlds, and i was like "what, like hovis?"
lightskin started getting uppity.
i continued to say "hovis best of both" for shits and gigs
she told me to stop
i didn't
she got angry
i said "but surely best of both impl-"}
at which point she chimped the fuck out, reached down to me (she was laying on sofa, i was on the floor), and slapped the shit out of me.
fine then... kingsmill 50/50

Not since 1985 or so.

When I was in 1st grade. I was talking to this little black kid a year above me and I just blurted "nigger" out as he was talking. He got his friend from across the field then confronted me, and I told him I didnt know what it meant (in actuality, I heard it from my dad im pretty sure and really didnt know what it meant).

They were chill though, they understood I didnt know what the fuck I was saying so no beef on that playground that day.

thanks god i lived in (at the time) 80% white seattle.

Yes, on a couple of occasions here in S.Florida. One ended in a fist fight in Fort Lauderdale. Me and a few lads were out drinking and we stomped one senseless in a back street. Loud nigger wanted problems. He got them.

Nah. That would actually require me to be relaxed enough to be able to talk.

nigger I hated ya was high school ended up beating him up. Also ended up punching an autistic girl up in the face(funny enough she turned tranny prob for attention saw some shit on normie book about 2 years back about it). I was in a section of the school for troubled kids not like special ed like shit was not slow we were taught at a normal pace and did the same work kinda like a holding block for kids without sending them to nigger school its where they put all the autists and people with mental issues that did not make them slow like the cutting girls and corner sitters. I had anger issues and anxiety but even then nigger had it coming.

As a joke, sure. I dated a black woman for a couple years, and I got comfortable enough with them to throw the word around, jokingly.

In anger, no. My first roomate in college, in the dorms, yes. He was from the south, didn't give a fuck, and could handle himself in a fight. He'd yell out the door "Shut the fuck up you dumb niggers!" when the dudes down the hall were getting loud. He was right, though - he'd say "They're all full of shit, they won't do shit.". And they never did. They'd just mutter about "dat crazy ass white dude" and walk away. The wierd thing is, it never effected how they treated me, they acted like it never happened. The first time, it was like, wtf dude?!?! After that, I'd just laugh.

>at a big party
>sitting with my buds
>call one of my buddies 'nigga'
>mutumbo looking goon in african dress thing and glasses approaches us
>"which one of you just said nigga?"
>say "i'll take responsibility for that"
>guy says some stuff i cant understand and walks away

thats my only experience really

No because that's rude. I have called white people nigger out of anger. Just so mad the only thing I can blurt is "nigger faggot cunt"

>niggers can only fight in groups no honor!!1

One nigger got loud and three a bucket of beers at us. Of course everyone was joining in. Fuck off nigger.

When I rode the bus in middle school, some nigger was annoying me so I called him what he was, a nigger. He got off and told his mom and she called the school and then next day before I got on the bus they pulled me aside and asked if I said the "n-word" and I said no, and they just said okay hop on the bus lol.

>Be Me
>Playing with an android flashlight app, one that you could write flashing text on.
>Wrote Nigger
>Waiting for presentation to get over
>Black Gril sits down next to me outside classroom
>Sees me messing with flashlight app
>Asks to look
>hand over phone without thinking
>NIGGER flashing in bright colors across screen

>"Yeah sorry about that my friend was playing around with the app and must've wrote that"

>Girl never talks to me again

Absolutely.

The only time a nigger niggered at me, I had better revenge than to call him names.

Oh I should have stated that in the plural. But usually niggers leave me alone and I don't associate with them much anyway.

Not really but I've told my buddy Rudy (nigger) to stop acting like a nigger

Also called a nigress who almost hit my car as she was pulling out of Wendy's a nigger. She stopped the car and chimped out much like trigglypuff and I sped off like a pussy

yes, and they responded by calling me a peckerwood even though im half white/mexican

there was only one black kid in my high school and he was adopted by whites
i would call him big nig brandon on the bus
he punched me in the face the first time but then we were kinda friends i guess
he died