Why are the CIA working against Trump?

Why are the CIA working against Trump?

because obama had 8 years to clean house and he had the support of hte media, dem leadership and cuck repub leadership

Because Trump is America's reckoning.

FBI: rural and suburban retards

CIA and NSA: city people

>Why are the CIA working against Trump?
The CIA is working against the Kremlin and other enemies of the American people.

The question you should be asking is why is the Trump team committing treason with our enemies?

He's a big league

They are the swamp

Not all CIA is against Trump. Think of it like your company, all MIC Paramilitaries have fiefdoms. Alot of what CIA does, like having their own internal cyberarms R&D program would piss off the other agencies (NSA, NRO, DIA). A Trump Audit would likely remove 50% of their budget. At the moment, like the Russian GRU, CIA is nearly the entire "lit" Congress Budget. So, CIA and alot of CIA line managers could lose their entire operating department in a Reorg.

Thats the Ghist of it. Imagine "The Office", except Michael Scott gets a burn bag and Dwight is well, Dwight. This is a pure turf war and CIA feels that if Trump wins, they will be bumped out for a SOCOM/DIA leading role in MIC.

for you

CIA and Mossad have a island named little saint James island here they filmed multiple powerful people like bill Clinton
Partaking in underage sex and other strange rituals this was then used as leverage to control the American government this is the deep state Hillary accidentally got busted with proof to prove this conspiracy but as the FBI told congress if the evidence against Hillary was released they expect world war3 or civil war part 2

This isn't a dem vs rep thing because they are implanted on both sides

Trump needs to give the power back to the people

CIA controls drug trafficking human trafficking and gun trafficking all over the world

If a leader of an oil producing nation decides he doesn't want to sell his oil for US dollars they are responsible with finding a way to kill them (Saddam).
(gadaffi) and trying to get (Assad)

Well as the Central Intelligence Agency you're supposed to be aware of threats to sovereignty of this nation foreign and domestic.

because they all expect, rightly to hang from nooses

Really think this will ever pan out CIA user?

It's obvious bull shit to everyone but you and your ass buddy Shepard Smith.

You will be held accountable to the American People

Trump is way too big of a guy for them and they don't feel in charge.

How the fuck did the people that made that movie not listen to that entire airplane scene and think "This whole thing is fucking horrible"?

BECAUSE THEY KNOW BETTER
central INTELLEGENCE
central INTELLEGENCE
central INTELLEGENCE
central
INTELLEGENCEINTELLEGENCEINTELLEGENCEINTELLEGENCEINTELLEGENCEINTELLEGENCEINTELLEGENCEINTELLEGENCEINTELLEGENCEINTELLEGENCEINTELLEGENCEINTELLEGENCEINTELLEGENCEINTELLEGENCEINTELLEGENCEINTELLEGENCEINTELLEGENCEINTELLEGENCEINTELLEGENCEINTELLEGENCEINTELLEGENCEINTELLEGENCEINTELLEGENCEINTELLEGENCE

Nailed it righ on the head. This is a intra-governmental culture wara going on between the boomer dominated FBI and Millennial dominated CIA/NSA. The boomers are going to lose through attrition though. The federal hiring freeze was implemented to keep more Millennials from entering the government to force change later on down the line.

Why do you think Republicans are doing everything they can to make it less desirable to work for the government by cutting benefits and pay for new employees?

This has been my suspicion for a long time though never read it anywhere till now. That shit is near self evident.

I agree with this.

Boomers are a vampiric culture.

If i were to side with a crew it would be cia/nsa over fbi even though I wouldn't qualify for any of them.

If you look at the worldly impact of trump being president you'll see that it's fully negative.

then again what is going on right now could be shaking bushes for the hunters to shoot the pheasants.

Said it before this morning before I went to work and I'll say it again.

So much wrong in this thread.

Easy to tell who actually knows what they're talking about here.

>If i were to side with a crew it would be cia/nsa over fbi even though I wouldn't qualify for any of them.

Instead of applying to the legacy agencies like the FBI, CIA NSA, DHS, DOS where the competition is extremely fierce to get in. Apply to other agencies that nobody thinks to work for like Department of Labor, US Patent and Trademark Office, NCUA and Department of Transportation. Best thing about those agencies is they wont be attacked by the GOP.

The Federal Government is also one of the last and rare places where you can still legitimately start from the bottom rung and work your way into a position of influence.

The more Millennial's that get into the government, the faster we can fix the boomer created mess.