How bad is the heroine and/or fentanyl epidemic in you're country?

How bad is the heroine and/or fentanyl epidemic in you're country?

>Canada
>out of FUCKING control

Other urls found in this thread:

news.vice.com/article/only-in-the-netherlands-do-addicts-complain-about-free-government-heroin
cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/mm6238a1.htm
youtu.be/28rJqj-7pEY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Appalachia

>Just fuck my shit up senpai

>USA
>Pretty bad.
They keep reviving them.

>Canada
>out of FUCKING control
Not in Quebec baby - FINALLY, being 15 years behind the times is paying off

Only so much Narcan can do.

came here to post this

>Richmond VA

>people nodding off against buildings every day

>offered cheap heroin by random dindus every couple of weeks

Shit is literally cheaper than beer if you're opiate naive.

just in the west m8, in quebec we prefer weed

bump

there's actually a powdered gravy epidemic, serious shit m9

i used to inject heroin. black tar (southwest usa) and brown powder (ordered from a source in vancouver)

its much healthier than alcohol. only sucks if you get physically addicted and run out. but that is on you.

Opiates seem like a rural Ontario and Vancouver thing

Here in the prairies people smoke meth, crack, or do cocaine

It's probably not cut with anything that's going to not kill you.

People up here are going to fucking Philly and dying under the L just for a little bit of dope

>healthier than alcohol

Just die

Gross. The government really has no intention of cracking down on this, do they? Really makes ya think...

two friends dead bad

Healthier than alcohol? Did that shit give you brain damage?

>Scotland

Probably already 90% there, laying comatose under a flyover in Baltimore posting on a shitty stolen phone from 2011 waiting to score.

Not that bad I think. Ice is our problem.

Die in your own country, Britbong

whats the high like on this drug?

>t. Crack Baby

its a harsh reality but this fentanyl "problem" is taking care of a lot of undesirables

I've met high-functioning heroin addicts believe it or not

I tried it once and just got itchy and kept throwing up... and i couldn't get a boner. not my thing

pic related x 1000

in moderation

HEROIN is way healthier then ACLOHOL

Spaced out bliss and euphoria. Opiates just make me sick and I can't drink on them though. Opiates a shit.

Nodding right now nigga

Srsly though don't do it people, worst decision of my life

Alcohol actually causes brain damage, unlike opiates. The only health risks associated with opiates are those associated with improper administration (specifically injection), overdose, and addiction.

oh i love heroin,
i was shooting anywhere from half to full gram a day, got on suboxone about a month ago, now i use 2-4 days a week and do my subs when i dont have dope.

>Northwest PA

Destroying us here. I think the spics found another way to bring that shit in as I remember the first time el chapo was caught, a junkie I know of was telling me how difficult heroin was to find after that.

For some of you that live in areas where it's highly prevalent, listen to a police radio during the day and see how many overdoses are called in. I notice the local news never reports on this either. 2-3 overdose call-ins daily where I'm at and has been that way for the past few years. A 15 year old fucking overdosed about a week ago.

Washington state/ Seattle.

It is surreal.... I'm personally effected, even though I would never touch the shit.

I did a roxie or oxie once years ago and had the exact same experience. I have never desired to try opiates again even though I like other drugs.

ok so you have no idea what you are talking about and have nothing to offer this thread. gotcha.

alcohol withdrawal can literally kill people and it does from time to time. opiates are nontoxic and cannot kill you in withdrawals. say what you want about opiate abuse, at least its not deadly in and of itself.

Many of my old friends are now dead from this shit, I almost died myself.

I wish the pushers would be hung publicly.

I live in Vancouver, the fuck heads keep dropping all over east van, I'd bet a couple shmeckles that someone is attempting to kill em off

is that a pic of Anne Frank?

Well, they succeeded in destabilizing black communities with drugs, so they're moving on to the rest of America.

Blacks were the proverbial canary in the mine in the 80s-90s.

this is taking risk out of the equation. Not even SupEr dank DarK NEt Hero1n is prone to be cut with fent analogues.

its inherently less safe since it still carries the risk of dying in one dose. Its not standardized, you never really know what your getting or how powerful its going to be

that "in a perfect world" stuff is bullshit.

>Legalize Weed
>OMG why are all the Bad Hombres pushing Heroin now???

Terrible. If you want to be a loser, go ahead.

People are too poor to buy it so we're fine. Instead we kind of have a problem of school kids drugging themselves with industrial glue.

honestly I think they are pushing the fentanyl shit down our throats because it threatens their opium monopoly.

think about it - gubmint spends literally trillions, orchestrates goddamn 9/11 so it can have an excuse to occupy afghanistan and turn it into the largest opium producer on the planet. Said opiates are then funneled to a company like Purdue pharm which makes billions per year off oxycontin, in turn that money is spent lining Washington congressman's pockets to turn a blind eye to the actual cause of the opioid epidemic.

Then, all of a sudden, a strange competitor, cheaper, stronger, and MADE IN CHINA, comes out, and you get all this uproar about how dangerous it is. Of course it gets tons of (((media attention))), fentanyl isn't just killing the population, it is killing the opium monopoly the government orchestrated 15 years ago.

it's a false flag m9s

>massachusetts
>dying intensifies

>high functioning heroin addicts
What, did their cardboard come from Costco instead of Walmart?

well get a look at this guy! isnt he cool? he used to do (((heroin))) !

I know a lot about drugs, moron. I know about opiates, benzos, and narcotics.

You think that opiates are non-toxic and cannot kill you in a withdrawal? What fucking med school did you go to? University of Phoenix?

I think Trump started some task force headed by Chris Christie to deal with opioid addiction.

It's cheaper than candy!!! Many such cases

I was just talking about this. Where is the fentanyl coming from? Is it dealers hoping to hook people harder or is it conspiracy?

>tfw can't do the good drugs anymore because there is a risk of dying

>I'm retarded: the post
Supply follows demand, not the other way around. You think casual pot smokers are the in the same market as dope fiends?

i still do heroin, and there is nothing cool about it.

Midwest here. It's a significant issue. We've had a spike in drug overdoses, but no metrics on whether it was from an opioid yet.
We've also had an increased number of investigations involving fentanyl in the past year. The crap comes straight from China or laced with heroin in Mexico.

news.vice.com/article/only-in-the-netherlands-do-addicts-complain-about-free-government-heroin

we solved it

Perhaps.

You're an idiot, stop talking about shit you know nothing about

I knew 3 people I went to high school with who all died within 3 months.

fentanyl kills junkies how is this a bad thing?

Why are Canadians such pieces of shit?

>JUST

I'm an RN, I think I understand drugs more than most people, junkie. I'm the one saving faggots like you from dying every day.

It's an effective way to deal with a surplus of poor, out-of-work young males who otherwise might be organizing and making demands.

This! Only thing we have in Quebec is crack, cocaine and weed. Fuck the rest, and fuck all junkies that pop pills.

Confirmed shut-in/sheltered rich faggot/underage. Tons of rich people shoot dope. It has a reputation for affecting all classes and walks of life, as opposed to shit like crack that actually fries your brain.

death. It doesn't take a lot of fentanyl to cause an overdose, don't even bother, don't take the risk

Is it true that Americans get opiates for getting a tooth pulled and such?

Here they just tellyou to buy your own acetaminophen and sort yourself out.

It isn't. Fucking junkies in here need to die. Why should my tax dollars go towards their treatment? It shouldn't. Only treatment they need is a bad batch of heroin.

Casual pot smokers can become dope fiends. But it usually the people who use drugs as a way to self medicate depression and axiety

shit is real bad in Cincinnati. they should start handing out narcan like candy. fucks are overdosing all over the place.

I make damn near 100k a year. None of my colleagues which include doctors and surgeons shoot up with fucking dope, you Neanderthal dropout loser.

>I know about opiates, benzos, and narcotics.
Then how do you not know that two of those are the exact same thing?

>You think that opiates are non-toxic and cannot kill you in a withdrawal?
Non-toxic, no; non-neurotoxic, yes. And only gabanergic withdrawals are deadly.

>New Hampshire
>wicked bad

your not gona die from opiate withdrawal buddy

I doubt your PD even has enough narcan to go around.

do you seriously think what I am positing is that far-fetched?

where do you think Purdue gets the opium for all that oxycontin? Follow the time-line. Compare the rates of opioid use in the U.S. to the occupation of Afghanistan.

Do you seriously think your government has your best interest in mind?

You know nothing then, tell me how many people die from opiate wd then compared to benzos and alcohol

I am literally foaming at the mouth right now

It is and it's pretty pathetic. Dentists are the number 1 contributors of over-medicating their patients.

No shit, because I'm a fucking nurse. Not a degenerate.

>lower NC, USA
>haven't met anyone that does either, but HOLY FUCK there are some pillheads here

Fentanyl is about 1000 times more potent than morphine and cheap as fuck to order in bulk from Chinese laboratories online and cut heroin with to make massive margins. It's simple economics, not some dumb conspiracy.

Is it better than sex?

Fucking factual as fuck my dude manchvegas is capsizing

Then quit using faggot

t.former drug addict

barely an issue here. in the 70's we separated the soft drug from the hard drug market, preventing kids that wanted weed from coming into contact with dealers. it worked quite well.

Heroin in Norway is a huge problem. The government gives out Subutex, but I don't know enough about that to comment on it. They end up useless and sorry for themselves either way.

People saying it's healthier than alcohol are so far gone, its ridiculous. Shut the fuck up, some kid might believe your self-righteous LARPing and try it, you useless wastes of space.

Any addict should promptly be gassed for the benefit of society (and themselves, really) because there is no coming back from heroin. You could be off it for 25 years and still crave it every single day.

>t. Guy who's earlier friends became junkies and barely didn't fall for the "alcohol is worse" jew

Here you go, dick.

cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/mm6238a1.htm

if your congressmen cared about you they would pass a law that states that pharmacists can't prescribe opioids (like in every other civilized country) and your "epidemic" would subside in a matter of months.

But they make too much money, too many donations to the campaigns, it'll never happen.

Can brah checking in. It's hard to not know someone who has died from fentanyl in my city. Everyone knows someone, knows a friend of a friend etc.

My question has always been, these people are all people who go out for a brew with some friends, decide to do some blow, and get fentanyl in their bag and die.

Ok, so why would a drug dealer put fentanyl in a bag of fucking coke? If they know the incredible lethality rate of fentanyl, it's just potentially killing someone for no reason and losing profit from a potential repeat. Are they mixing them together by accident when they're chopping up their shit? What kind of coke operation has dudes chopping up fentanyl next to blow? The plug drops off a key, the dealer cuts it up himself and keeps on breaking it off down the line.

I can see a grungy drug dealer who deals to addicts doing this but that kills the narrative that "they're buying it off a street guy they don't know." What kind of casual drug user goes to a dangerous area of town and buys coke off a street person? Why wouldn't they ask a friend, a bouncer, someone at the club like a normal person?

This doesn't really apply to the fucking dregs lining East Hastings who are dying from fentanyl, it just applies to casual users. This, however, brings me to my next point:

>The fentanyl epidemic is the solution of the BC Government to wipe away the disgusting sludge of humanity that inhabits the Downtown Eastside. This is millions and millions of dollars worth of real estate that is currently rotting away as SROs and occupied by scum. Tourists can't go there, it's a home base for the bums as they scrounge around the city stealing, bumming, leaving trash, and harassing passerbys.

It's too much money to not have people do something about it, and I think the occasional inexperienced casual drug user is the collateral damage.

Just fucking

youtu.be/28rJqj-7pEY

i used to used hard drugs years ago and sometimes i have dreams about using drugs and i actually feel high in the dream

American junkies should just die. They make my fucking job harder and for that, I make their life harder.

>Southeast VA
>Pretty bad
The Kratom market is about to blow up.

I make damn near a million k a year. And ALL of my associates which include rockstars and politicians shoot up fucking dope, you bachlor degree weilding faggot.

good for you guys desu.

I wouldn't know, I've never done drugs

You are a clueless basement dweller. Several of my friends have come back from heron.

It's the fault of the Chinese, fellow Leaf.

They're taking advantage of loose Chinese law to smuggle fentanyl into Canada. They're also destroying our housing market in Hongcouver and will move on to other towns soon.

Their target is white suburbia.

Here they're even cutting shit with carfentanil which is fentanyl x 10

Even inhaling too many particles would probably kill you