Yeah yeah brave and courageous blah blah blah

Yeah yeah brave and courageous blah blah blah

But in reality, what would happen to a 10 year old girl who found herself in this situation?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y5nQWwGeitI
liveleak.com/view?i=ac0_1337414936
m.youtube.com/watch?v=CtIzvwgNOIA
youtube.com/watch?v=w758wyx8bZQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

> the picture of he getting fucked

Getting gored worse than that dude in 2000...

>standing up against economic growth
This is what a feminist looks like.

The bull represents the bull market, the little girl represents feminism. Ergo, without feminism we'd have a bull market. The hidden red pill here is that wall street knows feminism is standing in the way of economic prosperity.

The bull would kill her probably desu

>in b4 Shadman

post it

Like, doesn't the bull represent economic progress? So I love this new statue since it perfectly illustrates little pussies getting in the way of progress and thinking they stand a chance.

Nothing, statues are harmless

[IMAGE DELETED DUE TO COPYRIGHT CLAIM FROM ROBLOX]

This thing is getting taken down eventually, r-r-r-ght?

The Bull is one of the most based works of art in recent history. Even just the story of how it ended up there is awesome. The poison of social justice truly blights all corners of society.

>What would happen if a 10 year old girl jumped in front of a charging one ton bull

>left hand of the forbidden one

>standing against a bullish market

probably lose all of her money

When did America go from having ballplayers, Cowboys, and soldiers as their heroes to worshipping little girls and gays? Seriously what the fuck happened to us?

the girl represents the poor vulnerable people in society. We're not supposed to ignore them. We gots to gibs dem all da moneee.

Anyone have the rule 34 pic of her getting reemed by big bull cock?

Sauce?

(((They))) happened.

Liberals celebrating a statue commissioned by wall street firms.
At least the Bull was real guerilla art.

BLACKED

Shadman site is offline ;_; it's second day i think.
I start worry.

dat facial expression!

I assume this is the work of the shadman

4/10

you shoulda taken more humanaties
the bull represents uncontrolled lust which in males is a feminine quality
they are protesting us being too much like they are without realizing it

dry anal rape

youtube.com/watch?v=y5nQWwGeitI

underrated.

thx

1/10

The bull on wall street literally represents the bull market. Made me reply.

You know I'm right. Wall street did this as a secret red pill. Feminism is over because we're over it, there's no longer any justification to hire women with a third the gpa of men.

This is what happens *GRAPHIC*

liveleak.com/view?i=ac0_1337414936

I love Lauren Southern.

those are good numbers

Don't we all? Is she doing well being an independent journalist?

>the hidden pepe

A woman standing in the way of capitalism wealth and progress

The weak should fear the strong!

PRAISE KEK!!!

1994. McGwire and Bonds roided out in super-tight pants made us all realize the hidden desires of the little anime girl inside. Cowboys have always been like that and it's not polite to speak of it. Even Muslims have sexual emergencies.

quuuuuuuuuuuuuaddddddddddsss

lmao i know right epicly trolled

No like everything on Sup Forums there someone that calls her a cum-guzzling, attention-whoring, race-mixing kike slut any chance they get

True. Man, what a waste of a beautiful wife. I wish I have a gf similar to her looks but she is wife material.

Kill yourself as soon as possible.

How can you possibly be this stupid?

1) replying to any post is automatically 2/10
2) Wall Street will pander to anyone if it makes them money

More feminist stupidity. Only message here is that cunts do nothing but impede economic progress.

Her father, brother, or some stranger (man) would step into to distract the bull while she runs to safety.

When I was little, around 11 or so... I was in my uncle's pasture. He had 2 bulls, and them fucking things came up over a hill... that's the only time I've ever ran and cried like a little bitch. I thought I was going to die. If you've never seen a bull, you have no idea how fucking big and powerful those things are.

what metal is that statue made of so I know the correct chemical on it

proud Aryan girl stands against international Jewry

The correct chemical to throw on it is semen. Either your own or from a bull.

Most sculptures of this type are cast bronze.

thank you

underrated

Spun like a fucking pizza base

m.youtube.com/watch?v=CtIzvwgNOIA

where you also a bronze colored loli? or just a regular one?

Bill Clinton would swoop down and take her away.

Anyway it could be moved so the statue is just standing indignantly behind the bull's balls?

Fuck America and Israel.

IDK. Women live their lives attune to the symbolism in everything - Hilary walked around in a white kimono that meant something, all the Congress women wear white for some reason, women wear pink hats. I probably could walk pass this little girl statue every day for 20 years and not think twice about what it means, other than that it is an eyesore.

Give me a break. "God Bless America" was written by a Jew for fuck's sake. Take responsibility for your own problems and stop blaming Jews for everything.

That picture Shad drew of her was pretty good.

>not posting the whole scene.

what does the bird represent?

trash bird is trash bird

It really makes you think

All it needs is an "I'M POOPIN!" caption.

So what the hell is the logic behind the little girl statue? And why was it erected?

Heathen semites have been secretly offering children to their bull god Moloch for thousands of years. This statue is financed by their semite descendants on Wall Street. They're sanctifying Moloch worship right in our faces, and masquerading it as social justice.

is this what got him in trouble?

Ok Schlomo. I will from now on.

She'd be woefully delusional about reality and it could very likely get herself killed and removed from the gene pool. This bravery is a manipulative trait to possess. It's actually incredibly symbolic of the left.

youtube.com/watch?v=w758wyx8bZQ

*Maladaptive not manipulative. Freakin auto correct.

the rest of us