Reminder that Britain is the greatest civilisation to ever exist

Reminder that Britain is the greatest civilisation to ever exist.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Germanic_peoples&mobileaction=toggle_view_desktop#Genetics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Indeed.

There is literally nothing wrong with this grub.

>declared war on germany over the polish corridor
>lost its entire empire for no gain whatsoever
>get raped at dunkirk and still refuse hitlers peace offers
>thousands of brits died for jewish interests
>practically a muslim caliphate in the year of our lord 2017

>champions of socialized healthcare and ya teeth are still fuckin shit

>>get raped at dunkirk

> Ruled by inbred German royal family.
> Prince literally cucked by ginger soldier.

I hate the English more than any other European group. Even the French.

You built an empire beyond imagining. The pinnacle of human achievement and the envy of the world.
Did you think it would last?

I already forgot about it.

Literally cannot beat this (except for that horrid black shit in the middle)

I'd say the ancient Greeks, they gave us the building blocks for (almost) everything we take advantage of.

Why do so many of you hate the British, especially the Canadian we should be proud of our history.

I could do without the beans English. Baked beans go with hot dogs only lol it's like an unspoken rule. But never the less god save the the queens and long rule Britannia.

I hate that they fucking abandoned us to be ruled by Jewish puppets

Germans are the shittiest race. Biggest cucks on the planet, second to only Nordics. Reminder that America is a Brit nation.

>but muh anglos are germanic
Less than 30% of Brit DNA is germanic/anglo. The whole of the British Isles is Celtic.

We will never be slaves never.

>Brit
Yes exactly, Brit. Not English though. 50%+ Germanic in the English.

Ya but we don't have that fem masq rubbish

English is a language leftover from when Anglo-saxons conquered. Their interbreeding was no match for the native blood, though, so only their language remains.

Bro, help us get the empire back? For old times.

>greatest civilization to ever exist
>is literally a caliphate

>only their language remains
No.

It's called the Commonwealth

Third post best post, cUcK is a joke

That's not actually true:
>en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Germanic_peoples&mobileaction=toggle_view_desktop#Genetics
White British ARE contemporary Germanic peoples.

I gotta say, most places where the Brits once ruled are now the safe havens, MDCs, and rulers of the world

Then we didn't abandon you, my child.

Read actual scientific studies. Germanboos are cancer.

Reminder that Britain is a cold, horrible, swamp.

I honestly feel a little bad for my great nation starting the fall of the brittish empire. If the great empire never collapsed and took control of the globe the world would be a much better place

If we were Celtic, we'd all be swarthy due to Brythonic origins in the Basque country and I wouldn't be blonde haired and blue eyed. Light features in this country would be almost non existent or in the best case, rare. Most of these "scientific studies" are outdated or just plain bullshit.

That cites several studies...

The Empire doubled in size when you declared independence.

Fucking true. :D So much mould, damp and ancient (freezing) houses.

>If we were Celtic, we'd all be swarthy due to Brythonic origins in the Basque country and I wouldn't be blonde haired and blue eyed.

Keep in mind that swarthy was relative to within European populations. Benjamin Franklin called the German people swarthy. In a multi-racial society with people from all kinds of tropical people in it, the word swarthy has a different meaning.

>Reminder that Britain is a cold, horrible, swamp.

The greatest cold, horrible, swap

True the 'Second' British Empire, the 'First' being the West Indies.

Well in any case fdr super ended it with that agreement about trade or tarrifs or whatever with the colonies in exchange for saving your wood toothed asses from the krauts

Swarthy as in dark hair, brown eyes, olive skin. General dark, Mediterranean like features.

>get given a huge continent and independence gratis
>complain about it

10/10 breakfast

>10/10 breakfast

No tomartoes lad, can't give it a 10 sorry

Fact

Oh i forgot Dunkirk was a massive victory over the Germans, my mistake.