DMT

What's pol's opinion on DMT?

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.tripsit.me/wiki/Drug_combinations
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Drugs are bad.

It shows you your own soul, whether your mind can decipher what is shown is up to your pineal gland

Practice meditation, you fucking drug addict

hobo dreaming

penus

(((())))

It is rad but overblown by suburban shamans.

You know how the media portrays marijuana and LSD as immediately giving you really intense visuals but it doesn't actually happen?

On DMT it happens. 10/10

I cant stop mastrubating and I feel like a degenerate because of that

Satanic and degenerate.

Same people who shun the experiences it provides would be the same to shun the feeling of being full after eating, being satisfied after sex, being inspired by a beautiful view or peice of music. It's just because it can be shared in the same way.

The real issue is that because it happens subjectively, it annoys people too afraid to experience it themselves, so they disregard it as a mental flare due to chemicals.

So what people started doing was "bringing things back", like music, information, scientific and other revelations, that's why psychedelicshould are still wildly misunderstood by many and misrepresented my most.

DMT > LSD > psilocybin

>specific frequency which gets louder and louder
>this frequency then explodes reality, making it slide apart like screen-tearing
>leave the body and shoot down a fractal tunnel with unimaginable colours, feels like warping
>arrive in a place where there is 4th dimensional shapes and geometry, you can't picture it when you return at all
>entities then arrive which are incredibly happy to see you, they show you and tell you amazing things which can be too much for some people
>there is no concept of time there so it feels like you're there for infinite
>you then return back to your body and immediately open your eyes, knowing absolutely everything there is to know, only for around 30 seconds
>that was only 10 minutes

It's impossible to distinguish between a DMT experience and a near death experience

They've never smoked it.

It's a safe way to die and come back in the sense that your consciousness and your body become separated without you having to suffer fatal circumstances. My understanding is that it causes your brain to let go of the conscious signal and you get to experience the collective conscious field once again as before you were born.

Nigger tier drug.

lol I'd love to see a nigger take DMT, I'd give it to him for free, he might even come out with some sense of cognitive function.

extremely powerful but also extremely overrated

this

dmt cuts the signal from the source of consciousness to the fractal

T. Hedonistfag

It's a good way to confuse yourself with an indecipherable hallucination. The more you try to find meaning in what you see after smoking this drug the more reality slips through your fingers. like other drugs it puts you into a blank state of mind during which your are susceptible to suggestion and control by others. Using this drug to find purpose is like finding meaning in an illusion. Sorry for any "enlightened" dmt users ITT but you are barking up the wrong tree. Embrace reality. Find meaning in your daily life. Don't be afraid to take a hard look at yourself, your choices , goals and values. Question those who would sell you an easy way out and always make your own decisions.

t. former drug user.

i imagine dmt is a bit euphoric and "full" to be like death.

I imagine death to be a draining-away
a running down

I imagine it to be more like salvia

I had some 5-meo demster I got from some old deadhead that would blow your mind. Had lots of fun with it. But I don't feel like doing psychedelics ever again. I think I've experienced the best I could and anymore would be chasing the dragon.

I have given a nog some dmt before. Never had anything past weed or vough syrup. I think it humbled him.

shitteirdrug

How long does it FEEL like it lasts?

Maybe to you, remember with psychedelics the details of the experience are entirely subjective.

My last trip I was picked up by an "elf" and put down in a room in a circle with a bunch of "elf" children. then the dimension flipped back and I saw a bunch of walls covered in flesh, almost like dismembered body parts strapped to them and I was moving towards them as they opened up to reveal another until this sort of jack in the box made of flesh popped up and then I started shifting through to another realm where there were huge 4 dimensional hollow pillars rotating very fast with eyes adorning the face of the pillar. Inside the pillar was this red skinned female figure that was peering through at me and she started to melt out of the pillar and never broke eye contact with me. At that point I started coming back as it was a relatively low dose. It was awful gruesome in depiction and I rarely ever feel euphoric.

Are you talking about all psychedelics? and what do you think of ketamine?

I know the pieces fit because I've seen them fall into place

It's illegal.

Depends on how deep you go, every trip is different. People have reported living multiple lifetimes within a trip that in "real time" only lasts about 10 minutes. I haven't hand an "infinity trip" yet however.

fall away*

Best answer honestly.
DMT is always a fucking trip, but honestly it is a bit of a cheat

If you break through, you're there for infinity, it almost seems like it can seem like however long you want. It's always incredibly pleasant.

Some people say it felt like hours, some years.

I gave a black stripper a micro dot at a titty bar once, I heard the next day she was arrested for running naked down hwy 50 in orlando.

I was a big acid dealer in college in the late 90's and am responsible for putting at least 5 people in a mental institution. Those are just the people I knew personally. Saw one of them many years later and it was really awkward.

I smoked some left over dmt once but there wasn't enough in the pipe for it to do anything. Its on my bucket list.

t. salty meditation elitists

Why not both?

It wasn't what I would call pleasant, it's why there's an epidemic of opiod and cocaine abuse and not psychedelics.

I have been inside my own mind for what felt like days. some trips feel shorter than others but it can feel like quite a long time. You lose all perception of time when you go under on DMT.

I can only speak from my own experience using a variety of psychedelics because i can attest to the mindset they put you in. I've used LSD and it's synthetic varieties, mushrooms, peyote, of course DMT and a whole lot of other fucked up shit that makes you see stuff. I've experienced first hand what a malleable mind-state these drugs put you in and how it can be abused by people seeking to exploit you for whatever reason. I've never felt the urge to do ketamine.

>5 people in a mental institution

I never understood this. I understand it's because they can't handle what they are shown but I just don't understand how you can't handle it. It's pretty fucking easy to go "oh everything's an illusion, cool, whatever"

I hope the cash was worth it. Where is your conscience?

Never tried DMT, but it does sound incredible from the descriptions of experience. I have tried Salvia a few times. The visuals were insane. I imagine DMT is 100x that.

Did you get into 3D visual mode?

>ywn see the mystical elf gnomes or be talen away to their magical kingdom in space time
why even live?

Mushrooms contain DMT and as much as Sup Forums likes to deny it, the fungus controls this planet, not the Jews.

If you dose somebody without their consent then you are a literal nigger and should just kill yourself now.

Elaborate.

Christianity is riddled with mushrooms

Look for mushrooms in religious art

Saw lots of things, many of them complex and symboli. One simple thing that was reoccurring was gear-type and other circular geometries. At times I thought it would never end. Many of the visuals were disturbing to say the least. DMT sounds like it is probably a more positive experience from reading about it, but again, I wouldn't know. I'm very curious about multiple accounts that seem to indicate that DMT gives you detailed insight to the lower-level working of the brain and language itself. Very interesting.

>Mushrooms contain DMT

Yeah so does your lawn clippings but the DMT is not the active hallucinogen. DMT can not be ingested orally unless your MAO system is inhibited. Psilocybin is a tryptamine like DMT is but they are very different chemicals, the psilocybin when ingested is converted into psilocin as you digest it and that's what causes you to trip. Has nothing to do with DMT.

How the fuck did you draw that conclusion?

Very interesting indeed. Again, it can;t be stated enough that every trip is different and every trip is entirely subjective so the contents therein rely solely on the subject.

Trust me the remorse is painful. Didn't seem like that big of deal at the time.

like this user said

I didn't get it. And I felt like anyone that wouldn't be able to handle themselves was a pussy that would have wound up institutionalized anyway.

It was a different time different place. Raves were a big thing and drugs were everywhere. I know this sounds like a cop out, but I didn't force anyone to do anything. And curiosity would have brought those same people to another hit of acid somehow.

but to answerpeople panic. And they have had their heads filled with so much urban legend about tripping for the rest of you life and gouging your own eyeballs out that they think it will happen to them. I was scared plenty of times...but I always was able to talk myself down.

I feel like every person who has done dmt are all the same type of degenerate trip heads that aren't real everyday people. Would like to see some reasonable intelligent people that don't do drugs and have lives try it and here them explain what happened rather than these stoner mushroom brahs

I never did that, I said gave and sold not mickied someone.

Though I have had someone do it to me

You should push to help make this mind-opening drugs available to everyone without fear of reprisal then. I think that would be a good goal for any American citizen.
MAGA

>look at my family and big bank account it HAS to be real.

I took LSD about 3 weeks ago and after smoking some weed 5 hours in, I went blind for 10 or 15 seconds. My vision completely froze - all I could see was my friend on the sofa from several seconds ago, even though I was crawling around the room trying the see again. Really freaked me out but I'm back to normal now.

Ever hear of anything like this? It was 99% legit LSD - Dark Net, no chemical taste, several guys had had tabs of it before us.

>DMT
What's with all the shilling of this on this board? There's a thread a day about this.

It was the weed that made you blind, my buddy used to have that happen to him, he would go blind for about 16-20 seconds.

Happened to me once when I smoked too much and I fainted briefly. Vision obfuscation never really happens on LSD unless you took a whole lot and your vision is overtaken by visuals.

It's the true physical redpill

Psilocybin (O-phosphoryl-4-hydroxy-N,N-dimethyltryptamine or 4-PO-DMT)
N,N-Dimethyltryptamine (DMT or N,N-DMT)

Gotcha i see what you're saying now, I read how it gets converted to psilocin. Ims leepy

you probably forgot to breathe

Stop spreading this shit please. Everyone knowes this is true redpill.

>true physical redpill
Yeah, I don't really believe that. In what way? Besides that doesn't answer my question about the daily shilling of it.

It's been a recent discovery, past decade or so, that DMT is the cause of the near death experience.

Some people believe it is the connection to the afterlife, other people believe the afterlife is a hallucination caused by DMT.

The red pill exposes reality and its true nature. It's not necessarily a political term.

Like when you realise that quanta are the binary bits of Matrix code.

> In what way?

It lets you see what's outside the matrix. Behind the veil of reality. I'd let you try but you're nowhere near.

Can't answer about the frequent threads, probably people who recently tried it or are considering it looking for a familiar place for discussion.

>satanic
>a chemical

Wut

>proves his argument by not offering one of his own
>lacking self-awareness this hard

Regardless of which it is, these types of drugs can teach us things that science will always have trouble with. Salvia taught me about the nature of time. It isn't nice and smooth as we normally perceive it. I think this is because viewing it in the true form would be detrimental to survival.

Thanks for the reply man. I had a feeling that might have been the cause. I was also starting to get paranoia from the weed, cause it was my first time doing LSD and it was bringing the visuals back strong.

Yes, I had this while driving slowly in my neighborhood late one night. Freaked my shit out, ended up being my first 'bad trip', filled with paranoia. My second bD trip was years later and come on after smoking weed. Lesson learned. For me & some others, this can be an overwhelming and less than fun combination. Just a matter of brain chemistry. Done psychedelics 100s of times, and the negative experiences always involved mixing with marijuana.

Yeah I experienced something similar, though not anywhere as intense, while taking shrooms in Amsterdam and mixing with marijuana. How did your vision loss come about actually? Did everything go black or did your vision freeze still for a few seconds?

Marijuana let me understand social and political issues from new perspectives that never occurred to me.

I can see why something as strong as DMT could do the same but for life and reality itself. But if you're not disciplined and are doing it for "fun" it makes sense that it would ruin your psyche.

Yeah man, please for your own safety research anything you plan on doing. A minute of research would have told you that THC + LSD is a powerful combo, Smoking weed kicks the psychedelic trip into high gear, and since psychedelics, by nature, play on your psyche, paranoid effects caused by marijuana would be amplified to the nth.

wiki.tripsit.me/wiki/Drug_combinations

This fucking thread again
>saged and hidden

Thanks for the input. You're acting like a real fucking Leftist while we're having a civil discussion.

+1, taking something that causes paranoia is the last thing you want to do tripping.

Sup Forums is a christcuck board, quit ruining the hugbox u gaytheist

No idea what you're referring to.

Yeah I definitely should have found that out first. Me and my friend did loads of research into the acid itself and safety etc, but didn't research combinations cause we didn't plan on smoking. I'm really grateful for your advice man, it was quite scary and I got no sleep that night cause we only took the acid at 6pm, and I was just so scared after it happened around midnight. I was still having visuals the next day from lack of sleep, it was like a prolonged panic attack.

I would definitely try it again, almost to get my dignity back, but this time not mix with anything, because the trip was amazing for me until we smoked. Sorry for the long message, just glad to hear from someone who's experienced in this.

If you can imagine a movie being slowed down until you can see the frames, then all the way to blackness, it was like that. It 'strobed' & vibrated down to black. Fucking terrified me. I was a block from my house but couldn't recognize where on the street I was. Had a friend in the car with me, couldn't understand anything he was saying. My vision seemed like a series of still frames that were distant, at the end of a black tunnel. Lasted maybe a minute. I then pulled myself together enough to get home, and quietly freaked out while riding the paranoia. This was at the end of the trip, and it kicked the acid back in harder than ever. I've since learned the mistakes I made that led to such paranoia, and have been even higher since, but that shit was awkward & terrifying

this. seriously

For sure. This was the 90's, pre internet though.

And I have plenty of friends who can mix the 2 comfortably

what?????????

Just curious, but are your eyes open or closed when you're going through these trips? Also, how would I go about finding someone who can "hook me up"?

Signed,
a newfag who's never done psychedelics before

Don't take ignorant comments serously

praise him

first time i ever took it was celebrating my 25th birthday in 2061 with some android buddies of mine. they kept bitching they couldn't "feel it" and asking if i felt it. next thing i know i'm stuck in the year 2017. wouldn't recommend it

Shit, that's crazy man. You did well to ride the paranoia and get home safely. Was it only smoking weed that led to it, do you think? Cause I definitely want to reduce the risk for next time if there's anything else I can do to prevent paranoia.

demon portal.

By the way, OP's art was done by a friend of mine, Carey Thompson. Painted in reference to a breakthrough of his. I've seen the original

Yeah the first time could be awful anxious if you're anxious going in. Psychs will amplify your current mood. I'm almost certain your next time will be much more pleasant as you know what to expect. Just relax in a comfortable place and go with the flow, the stuff can't hurt you, if you welcome it it will welcome you back.. Music is phenomenal. Cheers m8.

Closed is recommended. Open is cool but a totally different sort of experience (though at breakthrough levels it really doesn't matter as everything will disassemble before your eyes anyway)

>how would I go about finding someone who can "hook me up"
idk ask a hippie, or order from dnm

>never done psychedelics before
Do not start with DMT. DMT is advanced level psychedelic. I would really recommend you become familiar with the psychedelic experience before you try it. Try ~100ug of LSD first.

Holy fucking shit, Infinity?! Imaging coming back here, they might as well kill themselves since they must be so sick of being alive.

>feel
>not think
>Would like to see some reasonable intelligent people
>Feelings
>Not Thoughts

You lost before you even began, user.

Nice. Looks like he's channeling Paul Laffoley.

everyone uses this drug to escape reality for whatever reason. It doesn't solve the problem that causes you to drugs in the first place. It is a mental trap. Infinity is a prison.

Yea you don't really remember much after a few seconds after coming back. The first 30 seconds is where you should be writing shit down.

It's not like you forget your life, the next day you're just like, "aight, what the fuck was that?"

I guess I do too, so they say anyway. Terrance Mckenna has said if you are feeling uncomfortable to smoke. Never did anything for me except make me trip more...which I generally didn't want. A bowl after you come back to earth the next morning is fun though.

yea but how would you stop it

Not sure where I read it, but some authoritarian types were suggesting using some of these drugs to give a perception of infinity to prisoners to make their stay seem a lot longer. That is some seriously twisted left-logic for you. Not making this up.