Trumps a man of the peo-

>Trumps a man of the peo-
uh oh lol whoops lol LOL HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAAH

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/ZsEp20o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't worry OP, we're removing him by office, by the constitution or by the sword.

f-awk newss everyyy one.

pls delate this shill/

>not listing it as a percentage of income
literally kys

You faggots have no idea how to use a sword.

Oh course the top 1% is going to save the most money, because they also make the most money you fucking retard.

bump for trumplettes

Reminder to never post in shill threads without sage.

Being in the 1% I'm alright with this

This is good

The highest earners are already taxed way to high in the US

Yeah because it would make sense for poor people to be saving millions of dollars in taxes, holy fuck you're dumb.

Damn, you mean losers who make 30k a year aren't gonna be saved 1.4 million? Really knocks my socks off

>Cut 1% of taxes for everyone
>"Wow gee golly I wonder what 1% of income looks like for Joe dickless making 1000 a month and some jackass living in a McMansion, oh wait, I'm retarded and believe in communism so I'm literally retarded"

Or The Constitution.

That's not the point. The point is people worth 100s of millions such as my family don't need to 'save' another 1.5 million/yr.

This

/thread

Did they seriously use dollar amounts and not percentages? OP you are a literal retard

>doing dollar wise not percentage wise

8/10 trolling

>100 dollars is a lot to the bottom 20%
>100k is nothing to the top 1%
>The bottom 20% make jack shit
>The top 1% make hundreds of millions/billions
> 5% reduced tax will affect the bottom 20% a lot more than the top 1% due to the scarcity of money

Stop with these bait threads op. I don't think you're shareblue but rather a neet loser who has no direction in life. Seek help.

You also don't "Need" 100s of millions.
Beauty of America is that you don't only have what you "need", you have what you earn.

You could send that 1.5 million my way then richboy

Income tax paid should not change whatsoever for the top 0.1% let alone 5%

>dollar amount instead of percent
>this same weak bait

Hilarious. You think I earned the money I have? You're kidding right. I haven't done anything in my life to earn what I have. It's a fucking lottery buddy. My IQ, my connections, my parents, my education, my motivations, my personality... a lottery. Accept that free-will doesn't exist and that your life is on a set unchanging path and the lives of every other person is on a set unchanging path that they have no control over and maybe you can then accept that you retards, and yes, you are too a pleb retard... need to be saved, because right now you're losing and you've been losing badly the last 30 years and you will continue to lose no matter what Trump tells you. Your children's children will most likely be licking the assholes clean of my grandchildren so that they can get sustenance similar to today's prison rations. It's already too late for you.

(You) know neither. I'll be drinking a hot, frothy cup of your blood as I'm pissing on your corpse.

Yeah, everyone should have to pay a flat amount of dollars instead of percentage, I agree. Punishing success and productivity is retarded.

This.

Op is a massive faggot.

You aren't pushed to success, you're either destined with luck, capital etc and capable of 'success' or you aren't. Free will doesn't exist... for example, you could try as hard as you want for as long as you want and it's almost a certainty you will NEVER have what I have.

They're hiding because this thread scares them. Only the brave ones post.

t. first piece of cannon fodder dead while the jews laugh at his "Heroic" sacrifice

T-that's just how draining the swamp looks like s-shill

I am pretty sure I could get brain cancer if I really wanted to. But even if you are right, pushing those who aren't genetically fit to success by taxing the rich and subsidizing the poor will only lead to more people who aren't actually capable of success without that help.

>if you don't pay any relevant amount of taxes you also don't save any relevant amount of taxes when they are lowered
no shit sherlock
now give us the proportional savings rather than the absolute

>upper threshold of lowest quintile is $23000
>lower threshold of top 1% is $430000
>poor guy is getting taxed 15% right now

Even if you completely removed all tax from the poor guy, a mere 1% tax break for the rich guy would be comparably more money.

Which is why your shitty bar chart is worthless.

Can confirm OP is telling the truth.

150kish jobs ok i guess people without jobs are now poorer with the new found jobs

Totally missing the point. It has nothing to do with genetic fitness although that's part of it.. it also has to do with environmental, historical, human interactive, epigenetic, etc chance that determines how 'successful' a person is at virtually ANY given thing. Nobody's 'success' is up to conscious decision making. Success is nothing but chance. Taxing the rich only makes the LIVES better of people incapable of rising above poverty... which is why as somebody worth 100s of millions, I'm all for increased tax rates on people like myself.

It's not worthless. The point is to show that rich people don't need any tax relief at all.

>Nobody's 'success' is up to conscious decision making.
That definitely deserves the "most retarded statement of the day" award

I will vote for anyone who lowers my taxes, even by a single dollar. In this case, I'm not making anywhere near 1.5 million bucks, so I can't judge what my paycheck to paycheck savings would be based on this graph.

It's not retarded at all. Conscious decision making is an illusion. Any given decision is being derived through literally hundreds of millions of minute events that have occurred in your life the very very very large majority of which were OBVIOUSLY outside of one's control and the smaller minority are much less obviously out of one's control and your brain is too simple to actually recognize the sources of information its really using to make 'decisions'.

Your IQ is probably too low to understand what I'm talking about. This is why you're poor and I'm not. But this is very well known in neuroscience at this point.

I graduated highschool.
I know... I know... well done indeed.

In high school they taught me the importance of proper graph values and labels. They showed me examples of how easy it was to skew how the results are shown to favor an agenda or to cherry pick to prove a point.

My point?
This graph is skewed to make it look like THE EVIL RICH PEOPLE are saving more in one year than THE POOR WORKING PROLETARIET in ten years because THE EVIL FASCIST TRUMP is giving cuts to the rich and not the poor.

My conclusion: high school grade education is all that is required to destroy liberal view points. Must be why they hijack the education system to indoctrinate kids to continue to think like fucking idiots.

90% of Sup Forums is hardcore trump shilling you idiot

why are there so many shill threads all the time? how much of our tax money is getting wasted trying to change our own minds???

You're actually missing the point of the graph. It's to make the vast majority of people question why a minute fraction of the population needs to save 1.5+ million a year when they're losing their jobs, homes and can't afford basic things like health insurance. Your linear unnuanced and unintelligent, surface level observations are certainly demonstrable of your high-school 'education.'

>Comparing organic support to methodical, organized, paid shilling
A fucking leaf

Why not?

Organic support, fake news right? gtfo shill

A

Simple function of income and quality of life. Diminishing returns with increasing income. Obviously earning for example, $10,000 more a year when you make $20,000 changes one's life much for the better than throwing an extra 1.5 million onto say 20 million a year. Basically, somebody who earns in the top 0.1% has their needs covered while even 'middle class' people are now struggling to fulfill their 'needs.' Which is why you're seeing longer working hours, less time with families, the inability to care for more than 1 or 2 children resulting in smaller family sizes, etc etc. My grandfather was a billionaire, my uncle is still a billionaire and my father is worth 100s of millions... if our family saved 10 million a year it would be completely unnoticeable. You can better many lives with 10 million dollars.

No matter how you argue it you are forgetting something.

You don't decide that it's wrong for the rich to get a tax break. Roll your subjective bullshit into a high school diploma or your equally worthless college diploma, set it on fire, and shove it up your ass.

Oh my fucking god you stupid niggers I'm starting to think cripplechan has a fucking point about all shitskins being retarded and this board being full of reddit faggots, don't fucking reply to these kikes and sage these threads if you do insult them, fuck off.

Oh, but if you want to destroy the quality of your middle class life, which will absolutely continue to erode, as it has the last 30 years, into your children's quality of life, grandchildren etc. by all means go ahead. I'm not the only person from a family worth a lot of money that would like to see the government properly take care of vulnerable people, as I've already argued, free-will is an illusion and these people are where they are only through chance just as you are only where you are because of chance, no matter how hard you try to tell yourself that you control your life you need protection from the actual forces that dictate your future and like a good goy, you're ready to relinquish whatever power and leveraging force you had so that you can get fucked by those rich people you want to be like.

Go to sleep Destiny

so why dont you "better many lives" with your wealth? trump is giving you a tax break so that you can spend that money on others

Jesus Christ this bored is completely infected with CTR scum. SAGE, this thread is retarded

I'm not saying it's 'wrong' or 'right' as such a thing is absolutely subjective and it's obvious where my opinion lies, BUT more people benefit when the rich aren't receiving tax breaks and this has absolutely been demonstrated about half a dozen times in American history. So you have to ask yourself obviously, what's better for you... the principles that allow yourself to continue getting assraped by families like mine, or what's going to make your child's future better. Make your choice wisely kiddo.

>born into rich family
>more money in the bank and investments by your parents making more interest than you could ever reasonably spend in a lifetime
>earned

I'm much smarter than Destiny.

Shame...

My family donates millions and millions every year to charity since the government does not tax us enough. We're already doing it. Thanks for your comment though, I bet you thought you were being witty and that you showed me!

I agree with you that free will, the way most people would define it, is an illusion. Most everyone who thinks about it and hears the arguments would agree, but most people would also agree that it doesnt really matter since it feels like we have free will and stuff will happen either way. What makes me feel better about it is that life isn't 100% determenistic since reactions on the quantom level are random, so predicting the future a long enough time ahead would still be impossible even if you were "all knowing".

>But this is very well known in neuroscience at this point.

It's a philosophical problem, not a problem in neuroscience you retard.

You type the way he speaks, autistic with a hint of glances at a dictionary

bumping this. i dont agree with OP and think he's a faggot. but virtue signaling faggots like you need to go back to The_Donald

It's not just philosophical, I meant the actual 'decision' formation can be observed in the brain before the conscious realization that a decision was even made. This is in the realm of neuroscience.

So those who make the jobs shouldn't be the ones with the money? Top kek.

Accepting or understanding implications that "conscious decision making" is an illusion would be up to philosophical debate but it has been demonstrated through brain studies and neuroscience... that's what I was trying to say is all.

>implying this is a bad thing

But that doesnt really go against the arguments of anyone who believes in free will anyway, since their main arguments include some supernational element, like the soul or God or whatever.

Supernatural

It's absolutely bad for most people since it's been time and time again proven throughout history that the "MIDDLE CLASS" if we can even call it that anymore, suffers when the rich are taxed less. You people though are too stupid to ever learn from your past mistakes.

>$ based savings
>% based selection

Lol. Okay OP.

Let's see that graph as a % based savings based on percentile of income.

I've never heard somebody argue that their decision making was solely guided by the hand of God but interesting.

>top 0.1% only saving 1.3 million

that's not that much for those people...

Nihilists need to be crucified.

Because we live in a universe that is technically deterministic, does not mean that people shouldn't be rewarded for their accomplishments or that we should throw the concept of 'deserving' something out of the window. As a society we still need to provide people with inputs that incentivize them to contribute and work and accomplish things. So we have such things as success and failure, to incentivize those who are capable of accomplishing things to do so.

There's no evidence that doing what you seem to want to do, which is to remove the concept of personal responsibility from our society completely, will result in most people having a better quality of life. A society built around treating everyone as if they're merely automatons who are at the mercy of societal inputs will probably produce a society of people who have a form of learned helplessness - who feel as though they lack the ability to change anything and just need to sit around and rely on some outside entity to determine everything for them. It's a pitifully weak mindset to encourage in people.

Besides, many people are just genetically superior to others in some sense. Some people have innately high intelligence, talents, or the ability to make better 'decisions' than others. We should encourage these people to do what they do and advance the human species, by not creating a society that devalues achievement and dismisses the concept of merit.

You're an idiot. For them to have an argument they need to explain why their decision making is outside of this determenistic world's control. Therefore, to believe in free will one must believe in something supernatural like God or the soul, which would let you have true free will. This entity could also explain the observations of the brain.

This whole post is just blatantly false. Here is the percentage reduction in taxes for each income level: imgur.com/ZsEp20o

It's actually incredibly progressive.

This post is fucking stupid. Not even accurate.