>>119132940

Why do I have blood in my urine?

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&data_type=processed&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01/01/2015&max_date=10/05/2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh fuck this isn't Google

Google is run by...

fucking globalist scum

Who is the person with the cane on the far right supposed to be/represent?

token white guy

WHERES THE COMMUNISTS HUH GOOGLE HUH OR NAZIS HUH?

they fucked up. the guy with the g is missing an arm when it really should be the Islamic girl

Why is there no atheist?

The Jew is in the centre of it all, just as (((expected)))

whats with the hand gestures?

and why is google missing a hand?

In real life

muslim girl's dad comes to honor kill her for being a whore and the google cuck touching her

jew girl shoots muslim girl's dad and forces his family into a concentration camp

muslim girl throws fagboy off of a skyscraper

science nigger rapes and murders white christian girl while cripplecuck behind him masturbates

Stop replying to slide threads you newfags

Sage

kek

pedos

Because that's offensive to religions

A person with a cane.

Caliexit irl, let's make it happen

>Inspired by the prompt, "What I see for the future ..." Sarah, 15, drew kids of various skin hues lined up with arms over each others' shoulders.

>"My future is a world where we can all learn to love each other despite our religion, gender, race, ethnicity, or sexuality," Sarah said. "I dream of a future where everyone is safe and accepted wherever they go, whoever they are."

>"Ultimately, Sarah's doodle captured the best of everything we saw, representing values like diversity, inclusion and respect in an inspiring and creative image," Google's head of external affairs, William Floyd, said.

This is unironically the future liberals want. Notice anyone missing? (Hint ... the one with the cane on the far right is probably a woman)

Spread this around!!!

Tax dollars being used to attack Trump!

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&data_type=processed&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01/01/2015&max_date=10/05/2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

Does anyone have any good alternatives to Google Chrome, the Google Search engine, and the Google Play Store?

Were there any good spoofs of this doodle?

fix'd...

see

I don't care if duckduckgo's founder is a kike. I'm using that from now on.