Why do Jews tend to be more intelligent, successful and just generally better people?

Why do Jews tend to be more intelligent, successful and just generally better people?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Purple_Gang
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hasn't always been the case, that's entirely american influence and post holocaust gibs.

wtf i hate goyim now

In my experience they're very petty penny pinchers who won't hesitate to inconvenience everyone around then just got the hell of it - not nice or successful.

But of course I'm not meeting the 1% Jews, just the Jews that an user might encounter in a day

>generally better people

Hahahaaaaaaaaaa

How can you not want to protect this smile?

Jews are more intelligent because of genetics. They are more successful because of rampant nepotism. And being better people is entirely subjective but I would disagree.

Better people?

Tell you what user - go look up The Purple Gang (also known as the Sugar House Gang) and tell me what you find...

Followup - go look into who bombed the King David Hotel and who died in the blast...

>rampant nepotism
2% to rule them all.

They're not really better, they're just not worthless trailer park white trash. It's like not being human filth is magic.

Seinfeld as a show wasn't even that funny, it became a thing because of Jewish influence.

A bunch of suave gangster that were cool enough to get mentioned in a Elvis song? What am I meant to be seeing?

good genes, connections, come from many generations of successful, college educated people.
after so many generations, that information permeates into the genome.

They actually managed to look cool while tipping fedoras.

It was ok

I find that people who cite Seinfeld as an early obsession have a pretty quick wit, say what you want but I'll be sad when all the Jews, and by proxy their humor, are dead.

Marketing.

It was a little funny lets not kid ourselves.

>One of these days, something terrible is gonna happen to you. IT HAS TO
>no, I'm gonna be just fine

Why are Jews smart? THey're like antibiotic resistant bacteria. People have tried to kill them for centuries, but always leave survivors behind. Who do you think survived the Nazis? The smart ones or the dumb ones? Repeat this process many many times and you have the reason that the Jews are smart. They are the survivors, and they have the genes of the the survivors, just like the best bacteria that plagues humankind.

The Purples were jews - fucking hyper-violent psychopaths - bombings, arson, murder, etc - including several massacres, among them the St. Valentine's Day Massacre.

But hey, don't let your brainless hero worshiping and dick-sucking get in the way of truth...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Purple_Gang

It's only the Ashkenazi jews.
The ones that existed in European cultures in the middle ages. As trade grew, cities grew larger and more centralized, and farming became more efficient a need for more "white collar" jobs started to appear. Usury was outlawed by the catholic church and the bible forbid Christians from loaning money at interest to other Christians. But Jews weren't christian and that loophole allowed Christians in the cities to take out loans from the Jews. Also because they had no real homeland to speak of they were very mobile, which made them merchants and traders. These jobs required higher intelligence than just plowing fields or processing materials and since it was usually set to Jews, they became smarter through the need for intelligence. Add in that the Jews almost always married other Jews, but had enough European blood to wash out the sandnigger genes, and that all the Jewish jobs took high intelligence, they basically accidentally selectively bred themselves for high intelligence.

Also it shouldn't be ignored that the religious persecution they faced for centuries was essentially natural selection for the less crafty Jews.

Additionally, a lot of their success came after WWII where the holocaust "survivors" got loads of free shit and got to play the victim card as much as they wanted while they used their reparations to grow small businesses which quickly turned into large ones during the economic boom following WWII.

It's all about parenting. They tend to have strict parents.

all the stupid ones died in the 30-40s

I love having a Jew Mom and Italian Catholic Dad with an IQ that is ubermench. I literally aerospace engineer for a living down in based Florida.

>Feels great man. Bow to me goys.

I'm not as stupid as you seem to think I am, user. The St. Valentine's Day Massacre was nothing but criminals shooting other criminals. What's the issue?

Slide Thread. Avo.

Exactly this. Jewish mothers are the most motivating force on the planet with the dual nature of being proud of everything you do and nothing you do being quite good enough.

Jews having a high average IQ is actually a huge myth as a whole. It comes with a tremendous caveat. Only Ashkenazi Jews have a high average IQ, and if you compare educated Europeans to educated Ashkenazi Jews the statistics appear equal. No surprise there since they get the majority of their genes from European stock.

Semites, both Jewish and Arab, are heavily inbred, and suffer from high incidence of birth defects, hereditary illness, and higher than normal instances of retardation. Actual full blooded Israeli Jews are hairy ugly little gremlins with low IQ and tons of health issues.

Because they're part of a global cult that dates back thousands of years.

Larry David looks like my mechanic

Circumcision.

jews are as dumb as gypsies
Ash Can Nazis aren't even real jews.