How come Christianity is the left's punching bag? Judaism is the original Abrahamic religion...

How come Christianity is the left's punching bag? Judaism is the original Abrahamic religion. Christianity and Islam are just add-ons and adaptations of Judaism. At least Christians can ignore the Yahweh old testament stuff and only pay attention to the Jesus Christ stuff which gives them room to claim to be the more accepting of the religions.

Why not attack the original source of it all instead?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4s320VeVUQA
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alvin_York
youtube.com/watch?v=9Ndkz7HTjc8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bad goy detected

I have yet to understand this as well. If I were more sober I could wax and wane with you a bit but the world depresses me.

I think it has something to do with their cult, all things foreign must be adopted, all things familiar must be destroyed.

In 100 years liberals will be attacking Islam in full force

Because Jesus Christ is Lord, and kikes HATE that.
>At least Christians can ignore the Yahweh old testament stuff
Wrong.

>>At least Christians can ignore the Yahweh old testament stuff
>Wrong.

A lot of Christians do this though. Modern Christianity is basically light-hearted Gnosticism.

>How come Christianity is the left's punching bag?

Christianity is a endless conflict between the Germanic-Roman Spirit (which we call "Aryan spirit") and Semitic Element (Jewish one) ... The first one is losing power and the other is winning.

>How come Christianity is the left's punching bag?

Because the left fears the truth.

> Modern Christianity is basically light-hearted Gnosticism.

[citation needed]

All religions through all the world are literally based on common source which we call the "esoteric" or "Prisca Theologia". Gnosticism, Hermeticism, NeoPlatonism or even Chaldean Oracle are just ways to study that...

>At least Christians can ignore the Yahweh old testament stuff and only pay attention to the Jesus Christ stuff which gives them room to claim to

"I did not come to destroy the Law, but to fulfill."

Also, lol, IMO once you know Jesus and then go back to the Old Testament, you can really start to understand the wisdom of what the historical logs actually have to teach. I mean hey, Exodus literally reveals the grand truth of what's going on in today's modern times. You just have to see it.

This video is the red-pill of the ancients!
>youtube.com/watch?v=4s320VeVUQA

>A lot of Christians do this though.
They're not Christians if that's the case.
>Modern Christianity is basically light-hearted Gnosticism.
What the fuck are you talking about?

the non-Christians aka the anti christ think they are holier than thou and never have committed a sin. Why deny the Savior? Why be so against Jesus letting everyone off the hook when it saves your ass too? No it doesnt mean to go around killing people now, you fucking faggots

Because its the truth. The left is waging war against truth, tradition and reality.

>Why do Christians send my money to Israel?

This.

The Left hates Christianity because the values and ethics/morals of Christianity are closely intertwined with the continual tradition of our country. Much of our law is based upon Freemason/Christian tenets (Freemasons are obligatory monotheists, and highly inspired by Christianity).

Also, Islam is a complete bastardization of Abrahamic religion. Even Mormonism is MUCH closer theologically to traditional Judaism and Christianity than Islam is.

Because its a white thing

If Islam was a white thing the left would hate it just as much

>Why are Jews leftists?

The majority of whites are Christians and leftists hate white people.

Christians don't fight back, Muslims do and Jews claim everyone is anti-semetic

>Why do Christians love Jews and right-wing simultaneously and still send my money to left-wing Israel Jews?
Cognitive Dissonance.

Wrong
Revelation 3:16

>Christians don't fight back
Shut the fuck up, dad, you're an embarrassment.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alvin_York
>Cognitive Dissonance
Actually we are commanded to love our enemies and pray for those who persecute us.

Israel is a sign of the times, Jesus is coming.

theyre not, theyre just smarter than us and wont deal with leftist bullshit so they force it all to happen in the US. USA should be Isreal but on steroids

>ignore the fact that 95% of Jews are democrats. These are not the semites you are looking for.

The Kikes killed Jesus, you expect them to be nice to his followers?

sure they might call themselves dems but my point still stands. They don't wanna put up with the degeneracy. If they care so much they should just bring over all their leftist nutcases to Isreal with them and live there happy together

Why would every religion in the world, as well as the world, pour on Jesus?

perhaps because the bible is true

Better hope you're not wearing clothes of different fabrics then, heretic

>tfw agnostic is the greek term for ignoramus

Jesus straight up says in the Bible: "All of the world will hate you because of my name."

Because Christianity conquered the world instead of Judaism or Islam and they're all fucking butthurt about it.

>Modern Christianity is basically light-hearted Gnosticism.

Well besides people believing they just become a floaty soul when they die and that's it, what else do you think the Church has taken from Gnosticism?
Genuinely curious

youtube.com/watch?v=9Ndkz7HTjc8

The left hates white western culture.

That's really all there is to it.

>implying
All Abrahamic garbage belongs in the waste bin.

It is though, Muhammad was white and he had black slaves.

because christians are the driving force behind the culling of sexual education in the free world. they resist both birth control, protected sex to avoid disease, and abortion. they are by all means doing this without any jewish influence in places where no jews stand to benefit. it's their natural theological inclintion and it destroys the social fabric of the left.

They also have a history of violating the first amendment in our country, and a history of opposing scientific advancement, a western culture of supreme importance. Religious fags are slow to change and refuse to grow to change over time. Just like muslims, they reject evolution despite the overwealming evidence.

In the american world, more and more people in the USA are accepting global warming as real and man made. In america though, despite decades passing, we are still at 40-60 divide in believe in young earth creationism vs evolution by natural selection/divine intervention.

Christianity represents a real source of subversion and power struggle in america, which groups like the family research council (the asshats the ceo of chick a fil donated huge sums to but all of you fags defended) are dominionists who want to destroy the first ammendment and institute their version of a christian america. Shirai law is often criticized in the muslim world but christianity in america has its own versions and only the concerted repeated actions of the left drove it away. and it was somewhat back to stay in mcarthy era religious division, thankfully that also gave us a landfall in evolutionary science funding so it's not all awful forever.

but basically the left has plenty to fear and despise the christian right; they incancessantly hault the progress of LGBT secular rights over their inane traditions, constantly try to destroy science and social education in america, and over all provide little back to the communities involved in the ways they say they do (more moral upstanding people)

tl;dr

kill youself

also theyre really fucking stupid and don't like to read their own book; but hey that's humanity for you. one long parade of TL:DR

Get tossed off a building by a muslim, fag.