Senate Intelligence Committee Hearing on Russian Interference

No surprise you all aren't discussing this considering Sup Forums is ground zero for what's addressed in this Senate hearing.

Clint Watts, Former FBI agent details Russia's disinfo campaign called active measures.

>Active measures is a term used during the Cold War to describe political warfare carried out by the Russian security services to undermine a rival power.

Mr Watts, an advisor at the Foreign Policy Research Institute Programme, cited several examples of when Mr Trump had referenced false news stories about terror attacks that had in fact never taken place.

>He has made claims about voter fraud, that President Obama is not a citizen, that Congressman [Ted] Cruz is not a citizen,” he added.

>So part of the reason these active measures work, and it does today in terms of Trump Tower being wiretapped, is because they [the Trump team] parrot the same lines.

Video: youtube.com/watch?v=JP8AGndWfgo

US senators probing possible links between Russia and the Trump team have been told to “follow the trail of dead Russians” as they hunt for evidence of the Kremlin’s involvement in last year’s presidential election.

Video: youtube.com/watch?v=PNXIEdS6Sc8

Active measures regarding instances on Twitter:
These previously identified accounts, almost
simultaneously appearing from different geographic locations and communities,
amplified this fake news story in unison. The hashtags incrementally pushed by these
automated accounts were #Nuclear, #Media, #Trump and #Benghazi.
>The most common
words found in English speaking Twitter user profiles were: God, Military, Trump,
Family, Country, Conservative, Christian, America, and Constitution.

Entire Senate Hearing:
youtube.com/watch?v=Fr2AVppBEaU

Transcript of Watts Testimony: intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/documents/os-cwatts-033017.pdf

Watts later the same day on CNN:
>I'm not confident US gov would protect me.

youtube.com/watch?v=q0BG1iqjcFo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The right isn't the ones who have been subverted. Active measures and the whole shebang.
youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA

So how many votes did Russian hackers change from Clinton to Trump?

Lmao when that guy said if it comes from the New York Times it's not fake news! Did you also get a chuckle when they cited the report from crowd strike as the reason they believe the Russian hacking story to be true? It really shows the incompetency of our elected officials that none of them pointed out that crowd strike has now said their report is wrong!

>The right isn't the ones who have been subverted

Denying the obvious again.

>how many votes did Russian hackers change

nice red herring

oh gee, i wonder if he was a hillary voter

>guys we should believe this KGB """"""""""defector""""""""""

The left is going to hang for their treachery

t. Red blooded American patriot ready to kick out the Jews and the Jew-dick suckers

>Jew-dick suckers
You mean like Trump and his family?

Stop trying to blame us for shit that never even happened
Blamefag

obvious disinfo shill is obvious
that meme should be in your overview packet

Sup Forums is too busy guzzling down blue pills to be worried about actual Senate hearings.

fuck off, faggot

>t. Red blooded American patriot

It's interesting that you describe yourself that way especially since these sort of characterizations were addressed by Watts in his testimony when describing bots on the web.
>The most common words found in English speaking Twitter user profiles were: God, Military, Trump, Family, Country, Conservative, Christian, America, and Constitution.

You see, the problem with reducing yourself to such a bland, simple descriptor is that it can easily be duplicated and parroted back at you with some variation in order to manipulate your feelings and perspective; kind of like an evil doppelganger because it doesn't want to see you thrive. It wants to see you wither and die. You can't even be sure that you're opinion is your own because of this.

Unless they actively rigged the votes, "hacked the election" is a meaningless phrase. No, sweetie, they allegedly hacked the DNC's servers and posted Podesta's creepy emails to wikileaks. What exactly did Putin do that we don't do to every country we encounter in every election? Hell, Obama threatened the British electorate openly over Brexit, where's the scandal there?

>durr hurr they supported Trump

Why would you support the other candidate when she was a known warmonger who wanted to fight you for the sake of her globalist masters?

Do you have anything that isn't scaremongering? Anything that would make Trump a Manchurian Candidate the way Obama and Hillary were exposed as being for billionaire "global citizens" like Soros? A single fact to back up your dire implications? No? Then why are you here? I genuinely want to know, and a fresh, shiny (You) can be yours if you respond.

I wasn't aware I was a russian agent. Thus some crazy larping they've gott going on.

My favorite is the comments.
>video has less than 10k views
>Drumpf will be impeached
>300 upvotes

How dumb do these people think we are?

wow shut the fuck up, nerd

no one wants to hear your bullshit pseudo intelliscualism

By the way, does it feel to anyone else like lefties just now discovered the NO U meme and are spamming it as hard as they can? Any day now they'll discover the smug anime girl tactic.

I saw that video part yesterday. The moment I heard:
>>He has made claims about voter fraud, that President Obama is not a citizen, that Congressman [Ted] Cruz is not a citizen,” he added.
I knew that guy was an idiot. How do these people even get in there?

But that's the thing, nobody even knows if Russia hacked thee DNC bc they wouldn't turn over their servers to the FBI. Instead they gave them to crowd strike who said it was the Russians, and then later they said lol maybe it wasn't. However, it wasn't brought up yesterday. Our retarded senators just went with the narrative. Kind of like the shill who started this thread.

I read the whole thing and not a fuck was said about anything.

so now Trump is working with russians because he claimed obama was not born in america?

I still can't help but find it suspicious that a young, idealistic liberal staffer who has that Berniefag vibe to him was mysteriously killed in a "robbery" where nothing was taken shortly after wikileaks got ahold of the emails.

>denies US intelligence despite other hacks being exposed as originating from Russia

can you even hear yourself? rubio gave testimony that even he was hacks attempted the day before this hearing and also during the primaries.

>but don't blame russia because..

you're literally looking for excuses as to give other entities more credibility than your own intel agencies despite that wouldn't be in their self-interest.

a president lying to the world is usually regarded as a problem. oh, but you won't think of it that way until it's you he's lying to, right? the truth is that trump's been lying to you and you're still too gullible to understand how.

>denies US intelligence
Good Goy, the US intelligence community would never lie to you.

>trusting any intel agency not to lie
>trusting any entity outside of your control with uncovering lies and telling the truth

it's not ONLY about lies. it's about self-interest.

I've seen this pushed hard the last few hours.
Except cnn and the rest of fake news to start pushing this story. Anything to not have to discuss the real criminal activity.

Stay stupid and blind liberals.

The inevitable salty tweets and literal shaking will be epic.

>a president lying to the world is usually regarded as a problem.

So, you'd like to see Obama locked up, then?

you probably don't know how hacking works in the first place, but take my word for it. If you connect a computer to the internet for more than an hour, somebody has tried to hack it.

Marco is an idiot, or rather, a little idiot.

The 'hacking' of the DNC (which was not hacking, it was phishing) went something like this.
>12 year old sends an email to podesta asking for his gmail password.
>podesta consults with demtards security experts, who tells him he absolutely should send it.
>podesta send password, now the demtards claim russia hacked the election.

Even if that 12 year old was russian, demtards have nobody to blame for the shit they wrote in those emails but themselves.

>saying that a president lying is a problem is translated by a trumpanzee as wanting to see someone locked up

i'm tired of the "but what aboutisms" bullshit. he's no longer president. hillary was never convicted. what i want is to see a president not blatantly make up shit that can easily be fact checked by a 5 year old and to see that president not leech onto propaganda that would undermine US influence. MAGA is an example of this this same undermining. regardless of what you say about obama, he never got americans to essentially chant "we're not great! make us great!"

hacking is accessing any information that you have not been explicitly granted authorization to access. even guessing someone's password is hacking. that's it. you don't seem to know what hacking is faggot.

>demtards have no one to blame
i just don't understand the nonsensical partisanship regarding this issue. REPS GOT HACKED TOO YOU FUCKING DUMBASS

So in other words, no. You don't want to see a president who was actually caught lying locked up. Damn, you are bad at your job, it would have cost you nothing to at least PRETEND to be independent, but no, you have your list of talking points and you stick to it like glue. The second you're challenged, you retreat to it.

I asked earlier and you didn't answer, do you have even a shred of proof that the Russians did anything ShareBlue hasn't been caught doing? Or that there was anything that would make Trump an actual Manchurian Candidate, or is it literally all scaremongering and hoping that if you say "Russia" enough you'll create a lasting association in the minds of people who don't call you out on this bullshit? Do you know how brainwashing, like in a cult, works? You surround someone with people who all say the same thing even when it's grossly illogical, and repeat it over and over until they convince themselves it's true. That's you and this Russia nonsense. I don't care if Putin himself Mission Impossible'd his way into the DNC headquarters and stole their servers along with their secret recipe for triple-fudge chocofaggot cookies, I WANT to know about ACTUAL corruption in my government, and the only thing he did wrong was not hack the RNC too so we could get proof they tried to shut Trump out the way they shut our boy Ron Paul out last time. Fuck shills.

>Still provides zero proof if was Russians
You can use dictionary .com all you want to give the text book definition of hacking. Maybe while you jewgle hacking you should look up spoofing and proxy.

Clint, you're trying too hard.

This. We can always count on lefties losing the meme wars, censorship or free speech, pick one.

Not just this but also the fact Assange specifically mentioned him off the cuff when talking about the risks his sources take. When the interviewer asked him if Seth Rich was the source, he said they don't name sources bit later put out a reward for info on his killers.

So it's a safe assumption that this guy was involved in the DNC leaks, whose only measurable impact was revealing the election fraud committed by the DNC on behalf of Hillary's campaign.

Then you have the Podesta emails, which were sourced through a pathetically amateur phishing scheme. The guy had the same passwords everywhere(apparently it was something retarded like p@ssword), hence pol hacking into his twitter. The impact of those was to reveal the underhanded dealings of the campaign both home and abroad, including pay to play, unprecedented collusion with MSM and globalist financiers.

So to summarize;

>DNC leaks were a disgruntled staffer.
>Podesta was a phishing scam.
>Guccifer wasn't Russian.
>Assange continuously denied his sources were Russians or any govt agency
>FBI WAS NOT allowed to investigate the hacked servers, and a private company was the one that "assessed" Russian fingerprints on the hacks, which it later backed off from.
>The IC community report was literally a basic guide to network security and filled up with hyperbole about RT being this mass propaganda network infecting the minds of Americans.

>The only actual proof of collusion with Russia of any kind is actually from Hillary's campaign

>The only evidence of wrong doing coming out is Obamas administration basically spying on their political rivals.

This is the biggest disinformation campaign of our lifetime. A complete and total fabrication

muuuuh russsiaaa!!!!

Who needs enemies like Russia when we have a CIA and "greatest ally" Israel's Mossad helping to carry out 9/11. Fuck your dancing Israelis and fuck you.

and now we have Marble for spoofing source code signatures too

a stupid liberal witch hunt, that will never come of anything

>list of talking points

what the fuck are you even talking about?

>I asked earlier and you didn't answer, do you have even a shred of proof

I find this need for "proof" infinitely ironic given Trumpanzees supported a candidate that constantly had ZERO PROOF regarding nearly every claim he's made for years starting with his birther theory. Now, it's the wiretap claim that's been debunked.

>i want to know about corruption

Yeah, sure you do. You don't give a fuck about corruption. You've never seen Trump's tax returns even though the Trump campaign used details of Hillary's tax returns to create attack ads misrepresenting information about the Clinton Foundation.

It's TRUE that Trump asked Russia on live television to hack his political rival.

It's TRUE that Trump repeated constantly that the election was rigged up until he beat Hillary Clinton.

It's TRUE Trump peddles disinfo like global warming is a Chinese hoax.

Not all lies warrant criminal convictions, but they certainly warrant skepticism as to whether a president can dutifully carry out his role as commander and chief.

Get off the insane indoctrination bullshit Sup Forums and propagandist conservative news outlets are using to violate your rational mind. it's really beginning to destroy this country.

So by that definition, Obama hacked the Trump campaign?

>faggot

That must have hurt you to type. Did your bosses have to have a gay man hold your hand and give you permission to use that naughty word, or does your boyfriend like it when you call him that?

You're not a shill are you?
Oh shit.
You're a legitimate cnn believer.

When this all goes down and high ranking democrats get BTFO with prison time. Just remember it was CNN and fake news that lied to you...again.

Remember how they promised you hillary would win. They assured you Trump would be defeated. That didn't happen and it crushed your little snowflake heart.
We told you back then they were fucking with the polls and you refused to even do your own god damn research.
Nope, you like what cnn was telling you so blocked out reality.

Why are you falling for the same trap all over again.

shills actually participate in threads now? did they give yall raises?

you're the type to always complain, kindly stfu

>muh russians
Kys
>oldfaggots-mollionares talking shit veiled in LE BIG SENATE AUTHORITHA is proof of anything
Kys twice

why insane people were allowed to serve in IC in the first place?

This.

It's really disgraceful. I'm disgusted. The MSM are corrupt, communist pigs.

>Have yet to see proof that Russians hacked DNC
>Have yet to see proof that Trump and Putin colluded

Just take our word for it. We wouldn't lie to you.

Jews and their proxies use weaponized projection as a primary tactic.

The more they howl about election hacking, the more I feel certain Obongo and company themselves hacked it. And they still fucking lost.

Checked and you definitely have it user. Ignore the Putin bots, you are actually bringing real discussion here, something that needs to be had.

Memes can only sate the people for so long.

>what the fuck are you even talking about?

The same stock list of excuses every Democrat who goes on the air uses.

>Anything Obama did is fine because he's not president anymore
>Hillary dindu nuffin she a good girl
>fact checking, and by the way, use our fact checkers because they totally haven't been caught being biased or anything, they're REAL news like CNN!
>propaganda propaganda propaganda

The only thing novel was you having the balls to complain about a statement as innocuous and basic as Make America Great Again, as if wanting to do better is something to be ashamed of, as if being in debt and having our country swarmed by third-world hordes is something to be proud of. As if we're obliged to do what Swedes do and pretend things are great while our people are attacked and liberal politicians defend the attackers. While places of education become places of indoctrination. While so-called proponents of free thought, fucking college professors, physically assault people trying to hear viewpoints they don't like. While our military is cut back, feminized, and yet expected to subsidize the defense of every other country that donates to globalist politicians. America is sick, and this movement, our movement, is the cure. MAGA, you fucking cuck. MAGA every goddamn day, and not just for the eight years of Trump's presidency, because you know as well as I do you don't have a shred of evidence or a prayer of finding something to impeach him on and Paul Ryan's loss of influence killed the only Republican faction capable of opposing Donald Trump, no, MAGA every day for the rest of our LIVES. Nationalist politicians or no politicians. Fuck the EU, fuck the globalists.

fantastic arguments you two, really shaking the vladbot vibe.

They're living in their own little world, in fifty years the nursing homes will be full of blue haired geezers babbling about how drumpf will be impeached any day now.

>tfw Trump will eventually be vindicated by claiming he was wiretapped but nothing will come of the stupid Russia thing, forever btfo the left and the lying media

we have proof that your company is being paid to shill against Trump, even a list of your names

where is your proof that Russia is continuing to shill for Trump?

Holy shit man, I think you're on to something.

wouldn't sting so much if it weren't true

One of the compromised democrats in the Senate was ranting about thousands of Russian agents spreading fake news in swing states. Naturally there was no evidence and no source, but it was enough for the fake news stations to treat it as fact.

> You've never seen Trump's tax returns even though the Trump campaign used details of Hillary's tax returns to create attack ads misrepresenting information about the Clinton Foundation.

But my boy Rachel Maddow had them on his show!

>misrepresenting

Yeah, nah. The whole world knows she's corrupt, and if the DNC scandal with poor old Bernie didn't tell you that, you're either paid to be an idiot or legitimately too dumb to live.

>I find this need for "proof" infinitely ironic given Trumpanzees supported a candidate that constantly had ZERO PROOF regarding nearly every claim he's made for years starting with his birther theory.

Trump trolling a best. Obama's birthplace is questionable, and even if he is technically American he views himself as a global citizen, and he and his wife have absolutely zero loyalty to the country by their own admission.

>the wiretap claim that's been debunked

Other way around, it's been proven true, the only quibble is in semantics over whether physical wiretapping is still a tactic used by the IC when more elegant methods exist.

>It's TRUE that Trump asked Russia on live television to hack his political rival.

If I knew how I'd hack her too. N O B O D Y C A R E S.

>It's TRUE that Trump repeated constantly that the election was rigged up until he beat Hillary Clinton.

It was, and he won anyway. Go America.

>It's TRUE Trump peddles disinfo like global warming is a Chinese hoax.

smug_anime_girl.gif

>Not all lies warrant criminal convictions, but they certainly warrant skepticism as to whether a president can dutifully carry out his role as commander and chief.

But only for Trump, not Obama, according to you. How totally not suspicious and not partisan.

>Get off the insane indoctrination bullshit Sup Forums and propagandist conservative news outlets are using to violate your rational mind.
>blaming Fox News

There are those talking points again. Why don't you make like Obama and flee the country?

Open borders, Sanctuary cities, Refugees, and terrorists welcome, far left riots, Make white people a minority quicker, LGBTQ wanting Sharia, Hillary bought off by foreign governments that are human rights violators, Fleecing of Hati, Race baiting, Gender baiting, Cover-up of foreign policy failure.

All the Ruskies did if they did do anything was let us have a good time and a fighting chance to pull out of this nose dive of Marxists.

also kind of fucky that Crowdstrike was founded by a Russian

I've already responded twice and you might be able to afford ramen tonight thanks to me, but one final point, and if you respond to nothing else, respond to this.

Are you disputing the truth of what was published on wikileaks taken from the DNC servers and Podesta's emails?

Politicizing the IRS & DoJ

You have to go back, faggot. What will sate the people will be the blood of all the Jewish traitors of the US and their good goy turncoats. The biggest threat to the US is Israel and their diaspora burrowed throughout our government. No Jew can be trusted.

So are you the homo who gave him permission to say faggot or are you the same guy going outside and having a nice cry and a smoke while phoneposting to support yourself?

Not even good bait

Honestly I can't tell if these motherfuckers are serious or Seriously believe this garbage like no joke

>REPS GOT HACKED TOO YOU FUCKING DUMBASS

and look at all the media collusion and backroom deals found....oh wait.

A Russian on the Atlantic Council, which is a leading group in the narrative against Russia. These are people begging to start a new Cold War with Russia. Funny that Crowdstrike would come to such an anti-Russian conclusion with such bullshit "evidence". Also of note is that Farkas, who just admitted to knowing about the Obama admin surveillance of Trump, is also on the Atlantic Council. I'm sensing a pattern here.

So much more making WaterGate look like small time frolics. All while saying its for the greater good. Was a Dem before never again. Not for APAC but not into having Islamists in gov either.

Trump all the way.

>tfw your mind on Sup Forums

seek help.

also i'm laughing at the line
>as if wanting to do better is something to be ashamed of

obama caught flak for simply implying that america could do better and he got shit on for 8 years because of it. trump comes along and tells you the country that made him billions is not great. you agreed and now you've elected a know-nothing to do something he doesn't have the capacity to accomplish.

MAGA movement is the cure for NOTHING besides getting certain billionaires another grandiose titles like PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES or ASSISTANT TO THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES positions they're unqualified to fill.

Again, MAGA is a cure for absolute nothing. Your pathetic right wing intellectuals deceive you ever fucking chance they get just to be a nickle richer than they were yesterday. It's a shame really.

This ad infinitum.

I'd also like to complain about how this demonstrates the sheer, casual wastefulness the democrats engage in. They should know this tactic isn't going to work. We've been aware of shilling tactics for years. They picked the worst place possible to come and try to peddle their snake oil, and yet...still they come. Why? Because they're paid to. Because even if the average shill knows better, the higher ups want them to use it, and they're paid to do a job. Now, there's a silver lining to this. We can have some fun posting redpills and watching their cognitive dissonance.

For example, shills...why does a minority comprising 13% of the population commit about half the violent crime in America if all races and cultures are equal?

The real question then is whether they're going through all of this effort out of desperation, or if they're protecting someone. I would love to know exactly who Hillary has dirt on and what it is to make them go this far to cover it up. Or maybe it goes higher than this. Maybe Obama knew. Protecting him, the precious Democrat golden boy, the first black president, IS something any liberal would risk their career for. Who knows?

yeah, like are they kidding us. do they actually think. I mean holy shit they're so full of shit it's like holy fuck I can't even right now, these fucking shills man and it's like they don't know the thing is well it's not like there are just some things that are just so man fuck these shills.

You must be incredibly dense if you think that's the motive of the maga movement and not something like preventing glibalization, halting illegal immirgration, or stopping islamic terror.

It's frightening how right on the money he is.

No, I'm saying that regardless of what your aim is you've decided to choose the least capable person to reach your goals, so in effect, you don't have a motive besides giving a few billionaires cool new titles.

Reality sort of hurts, doesn't it? Oh, you would rather stay steeped in your delusions I'm sure.

>can't respond to anything but the section on MAGA because the shill knows he's C A U G H T

Obama caught flack for implying that America was guilty and sinful for being too much of a winner. That's not even in the same jungle as wanting to be more of a winner and either get paid for protecting the world or go put ourselves first. One is liberal pseudo-theology, the other is basic common sense. Not all ideas are equally good.

If you go to your doctor and he tells you that your years of sitting on your ass in a dark room eating nothing but Shillsnax have given you the diabeetus, do you call him an asshole? America is sick and needs to be made well again. I made that point abundantly clear and suggest you reread my post until the truth sets in. Your ShareBlue paycheck isn't worth living this way, man, you don't have to be smart or competent to get a minimum-wage job as a register jockey or burger flipper, and at least you'll have some self-respect.

>seek help

You're here on Sup Forums too, mind you. You've got it backwards. We're here to help YOU! Now if you don't mind me asking candidly, since you're expressing dislike and contempt for the board culture I can guess you're not from these parts, and while others might give you shit for it...honestly, everyone was a newfag once. May I ask where you came to us from?

I am going to respond to you multiple times again, by the way, sorry about that!

> and now you've elected a know-nothing to do something he doesn't have the capacity to accomplish.

He knows how to do exactly what I elected him to do, and literally all your side can do is stall and strawman. Better hope ol' Ruth doesn't have a suspicious heart attack in office, I'm going to enjoy watching what the SCOTUS does for the rest of my life, just as I'm going to enjoy the Wall.

See, here's your problem. Your idea for "qualification" has nothing to do with competence or private-sector experience in a relevant field or getting results, it's all about having the politics you want and the friends you like. Obama was NOT qualified to be in politics, a community organizer is a paid IRL shill. By contrast, Trump successfully managed an empire and despite having no political experience and both major parties working against him every step of the way destroyed career politicians who spent vast sums of money more than him. He won an efficient, elegant, and incredibly amusing victory. Either he is astoundingly competent and inherently qualified, or he has God on his side. Good reasons to support him either way.

Nice blog post faggot

It seems the Dems are turning their cannons on their own again.

all these """""legitimate arguments""""" really are activating my almonds

Also, isn't Trump actually a big friend of the Jewish community as well as Israel? His daughter and son in law are jewish ffs

>this is an argument

I think I missed that Obama quote.

How can someone be this goddamn dumb wow

Well duh, they used idiots on all sides of the spectrum to try and destabilize the country. They're doing the same thing in the EU right now.

I imagine now is a good time for this to come out though, given the president just started a fight with a key group within his own party.

While Trump cries about the Freedom Caucus on Twitter.

>cited several examples of when Mr Trump had referenced false news stories about terror attacks that had in fact never taken place.
proceeds to provide no source.

>>He has made claims about voter fraud, that President Obama is not a citizen, that Congressman [Ted] Cruz is not a citizen,” he added.
none of which are illegal. Jesus christ come back when there has actually been illegal activity PROVEN.

congrats, this is currently the gayest thread on Sup Forums
I even checked Sup Forums and /gif/

>least capable

Here you are trying to use repetition to push a meme again. Name someone more capable. For our goals, he is virtually perfect.

>you don't have a motive

Picking at random something he's already done, what if I like to fuck traps and him forcing them to use the same bathroom as me enables my degeneracy? Checkmate, bigot.

lmao because Hillary would have been a better choice
back to plebbit with you, drone

It's certainly not helping the case that he had nothing to do with the Russians when he was parroting their god damn script though, that's the point being made.

And don't worry friendo, the investigation will find everything worthy of finding. It is my hope the president sneaks by, given how unstable things are as is.

The freedom cuckus is garbage
Their founding leader is an anti-immigration reform pro-amnesty faggot

Here's something I don't get:

With all of the amazingly powerful technology the CIA has, wouldn't they be able to, in a mere instant, be able to uncover these supposed "ties" Trump has/had to Russia? Like, I'm seriously beginning to think the reason there is no tangible, hardcore evidence is because... he simply did not, after all, have any ties to Russia...

Are you guys gonna purge the Russians from your party?

they have powerful tools but they're not magic user. If the Russians were gonna do something like this, they'd be sure to cover their tracks.

Hence, we let them investigate and should with hold judgement until they're done. Everyone is certainly free to speculate (and probably be wrong) about what actually happened till then.

We can rid them from both parties together.

Paul Ryan is garbage too, frankly, a sniveling little boy who tried to act like the real power in government and paid the price for it. He can have his influence back when he makes a GOOD healthcare bill.

>You see, goyim, being whatever you claim to be is a bad thing by my measurements because X
Don't you have some Palestinians to kill?

Start with The Young Turks. They're Russian Central Command.

>h-help us get rid of the Berniebros

No. They're the millstone around your neck, and you just have to deal with having rainbow-haired progressives making your politicians tainted and unelectable until you start putting America first again. Oh, and since the only proven Russian collusion is in Hillary's camp, you're on your own.

We just want to be friends with the other powerful nationalist countries in the world, so we'll be over here lifting sanctions on them and laughing at Podesta's emails while you're dealing with that problem, kay?