They did everything they could to bring him down during the primaries...

They did everything they could to bring him down during the primaries. They did everything they could to bring him down during the general. Now that he's won, they've gone completely and utterly insane.

Trump 2020

This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning. -Some Brit

It will take a lot to decuck America

8 years of race realism from Trump and the internet will unfuck things.

Meet the Trump that can't be trumped.

>being this hopeful

RONNIE ROLMF LOL

Kek

His greatest supporter in Washington went to school to learn how to jack off horses

What else is there to do user? We can't just leave this planet.

He is only growing more powerful... Kek wills it

KEK WILLS IT

Cognitive dissonance.

Best president in lifetimes. He's actually getting shit done and fighting against every governmental agency - and winning. You can't trump the trump.

Those horses are worth a fuck ton. They're race horses. They're not like regular horses. Their jizz is literally worse more than it's weight in gold.

Can't stump the Trump

>Trump 2020

>We can't just leave this planet.
The only thing stopping us is the cost of rocketry and the lack of infrastructure for launch, but lacking that I guess we can retake our planet instead.

Getting to Mars today is very much possible, it's the coming home part which is the hurdle.

You launch from the surface, rendezvous and perform a burn home, how much harder is it than getting there?

They threw everything at him and he still beat them. He beat the fucking ZOG, guys.

I still remember the night of the election, I couldn't even believe it.

Getting enough fuel and engine power on the surface of Mars from Earth, and ready to launch back off of Mars into orbit would be a challenge.

And then also getting enough fuel and engine power in Mars orbit from Earth, ready to dock with the surface capsule and make a burn for home is another expensive challenge.

Guess it's more a matter of cost than anything. So NASA currently sends out robots across the solar system cause they don't need to come home and the costs associated with it. I mean we can't even afford to go back to the fucking Moon.

>lost the popular vote to millions of phantom illegal voters

If Musk's reusable rockets system pans out as hoped it could be a lot cheaper to build a decent IP craft in LEO.

Can anyone tell me what they want trump impeached for? I'm having a hard time trying to find something he's actually done.

So are they

It's imminent though. I heard on the radio he's about to be impeached.

maga patriot maga!

I heard on the television that you're a faggot

him/his cabinet/his associates colluding with the Russian government and compromising our democracy by working to subvert our electoral process via the assistance of a foreign intelligence agency

aka non trump supporters think he's either sucking Putin off or Putin is playing him like a bitch

If I don't listen to the radio at least a little bit, it catches me off guard when I have to talk to people in real life because they might as well be speaking klingon if I'm not vaguely aware of where their thought processes are coming from.

Shut the fuck up you little fag

shills losing their minds. you lost guys. just accept it, the left is a sinking ship

I didn't say what I thought about it, I was just answering the question of what they want him impeached for

Probably a good practice, besides I lied anyway and haven't watched TV in years, so I have no idea if their program actually featured you or not.

Launch from the surface from mars using what for fuel? Also, the two planets are moving apart at different orbital speeds. Launch window very small.

Wrong nasa already admitted em propulsion.
Please see the navys solar warden program and william Tompkins

Making false accusations to the FBI is a crime.

KEK

We will require wiretaps of Drumpf's false accusations to the FBI.

I knew a woman who actually had a degree in veterinary science who jacked off horses as part of her job. She made decent money. Also, they keep the cum between their tits because it has to stay warm until it's properly stored. (It's in sealed vials)

Just send Matt Damon to Mars and let him science the shit out of his way home

>Left saying it was impossible for trump to win
>Seeing them literally cry
>making america great again while they lose it

Feels good man

>America's first black president is a renigger
Poetry

Keep throwing shit and sometimes it sticks. Didn't work with Reagan. Did work with Nixon.

If that's true then Putin deserves to win

A nigger belongs at the end of a rope or chain

Truer words have never been spoken

Truer words have never been spoken. Or at the end of a long rifle.

Still not tired of winning

>6 posts
>only Trump dick sucking memes
go back to /ptg/ already

It still feels like a dream