STOP LOOKING FOR A "REDPILLED WOMAN"

What you have to do is find a regular white woman, and then make her believe what you believe in through being a dominant, strong, decisive man.

Note: You do NOT try to redpill women through logical arguments. Women follow the herd. If the media-education complex promoted a traditional lifestyle and maternal virtues, women would follow said virtues. Likewise, if you're up to the task, modern women can be bent to your beliefs if your frame is strong enough.

See more at: dailystormer.com/brad-pitt-losing-weight-and-his-mind-after-whore-wife-ruins-his-life/

Once again, instead of wasting your life finding a woman who is already 'redpilled' and 'virtuous' you're going to have to take any girl and make her that way. That's a task many of you will have to accept and be willing to do.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystormer.com/brad-pitt-losing-weight-and-his-mind-after-whore-wife-ruins-his-life/
youtube.com/watch?v=CI8CMwENTBM&t
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Then you know she will never have the same mental sharpness as a woman who redpilled herself.

This. Survival of the fittest.

Sup Forums is roleplaying forum, nobody takes your meme advises srs.

>white women
>even consider them as potential mates unless they are obviously feminine and redpilled

There are still people who do this?

Women who 'redpilled themselves' are just women who attention whore for an alternative crowd.

Surfer chicks want to bang surfer dudes. They're not really into surfing.

Military chicks want to bang military guys. They're not really into actually doing the dirty work.

Likewise, "redpilled women" are just into getting the attention of edgy 'redpilled' men.

See: Lauren Southern

>dailystormer.com/brad-pitt-losing-weight-and-his-mind-after-whore-wife-ruins-his-life/

this probably happened because he declared himself a faggot a couple years ago

No. Take user's advice. I am fairly successful. I want a family. I made this clear. My girlfriend is conforming to my worldview. As Nietzsche said, there is only one solution to women and that is pregnancy - which we can identify with marriage. Married women are far more conservative than single women. Remember: To be a man, marry your fucking girlfriend, and get her pregnant. That's it.

I didn't have to. As a coonass cajun mongrel I found a half coonass half italian thiccness and one of the first things she asked me was "so did you support trump or not" and then for our 1st month(I know women and sentimentality kek) she got me a trump-pence shirt
And I fucking wrote in ron paul cause theres no way louisiana is goin blue

The only redpilled woman in you life is a good old fashioned man. Grab him. Love him. Push yourself deep into him. Feel him deep inside of you

I already know what replies are incoming to this

I agree with this user. Get married, have a kid, take a stand for what you believe is right. She'll follow suit. Women are meant to follow strong men.

>Marrying

How about no

>and then make her believe what you believe in through being a dominant, strong, decisive man
then when you start talking bad about black people she will leave you

How about the other way around? I'm a right wing woman, but, I'd probably find my views changing to fit a dude if I really loved him that much.

I don't want girls that need pills.

I found a girl as blonde as the OP pic and she is crazy about me, she cancelled her plans of going back to Europe and enrolled in college here after getting citizenship.
The problem is that her parents&family are diplomats/top EU bureocrats so she is blue pilled as fuck, for example she irrationally hates Lepen even though Lepen actually agrees with most of her beliefs. How do you redpill the daughter of the enemy?

Post feminine penis in honor of your get

No, but nice get, I'm just realistic in that I probably would become a liberal for a liberal husband.

Inb4 traps get mentioned

Or who cares at all? Really? What is her being redpilled going to accomplish? How about not being autistic and finding a normal white girl and having kids.

If you want to banter about politics, shoot, and play video games, do that with your guy friends. Stop finding excuses not to breed you assholes. We are going extinct.

You do realize that this website is a meme. Fuck her and plant your seed into her.

>Likewise, "redpilled women" are just into getting the attention of edgy 'redpilled' men.
How is that a bad thing?

Also congratulations on figuring out on how literally all women work, it isn't a secret.

through the power of the dick

>Getting married

AHAHAHAAAH

Maybe subconsciously, men lead and women follow that is true to a larg extent.

I can tell you however, that I did vote for Trump in the last election, and I do own a bunch of guns.

Maybe it's a subconscious desire for a man like that, but does it really matter?

Well it got her to stay in this shithole so..

When you learn how to talk to a woman like this you'll have any that you desire. Destroy her ideas, eradicate her desires, show her something better and she will follow you.

youtube.com/watch?v=CI8CMwENTBM&t

>444
Nice trips
But you lost, he got there. And
>33

Doubt it, most white Americans are at least passively racist towards blacks.

It's genuinely true that most women are parrots about issues not directly affecting their lives. Even the radical ones that post all day everyday about feminism and race issues on twitter. Truth is, they still don't actually give a shit about politics. If you can find any woman that doesn't sleep around and drink too much, you've got a winner.

Teach her about how the world works through history and politics, show her the grand scheme of things and (((who))) controls it

>make her believe what you believe in through being a dominant, strong, decisive man.
what does this mean concretely

To all of the retards telling people to "Get her pregnant"

DO NOT do this, Pregnancy changes women while they are pregnant thats it. if they are whores having a child isnt going to make them any less than a whore, I know from first hand experience and friends that have done the same, Just be alpha and Decisive and patient, it will come with time, especially if you truly love her and show it.

m8 it's fine if you don't want a relationship, but if you think another race would be better than white women you're completely wrong.

How can a woman be redpilled if she's racemixing with you? That cognitive dissonance lol.

It's such a small proportion though. A bottleneck like that is yuge.

Why can't we just go back to viking code and bleach multiple exotic roasties, white roasties, and whoever we want? The Chads, at least.

This is also why we need to push for eugenics and meme that debate mainstream desu.

bump just to spite all the larp threads

I've met ONE girl who was WOKE af.

Shame she was a dykish looking asian chick, but it was refreshing to meet a gal that could actual discuss various related matters

Oh, sweet child you think so?

I personally am a lefty, so ymmv on whether this advice is any good. but I always start from my opponents beliefs and work my way back when trying to convince someone. if you can't at least understand why she thinks the way she does beyond "duurr hur she got told to" you wont have any chance at all though.

What if she falsely reports you for rape.

I don't really care what women believe.

They're women.

They're all stupid.

I married a liberal woman, it took nearly 3 years for me to redpill her, but I managed to do it. She actually voted Trump and was so proud of her vote she bragged to her commie sister and brother law and said that she did it for the future of their white son and daughter.

Yeah, because people don't like to seek out the company of others who share their views and interests.