Trump storms out of the room, forgets to sign executive order

The President of the United States, everyone.

youtube.com/watch?v=fgsJ4y9vWXg

He looks so close to having a nervous breakdown. He just sort of slowly walks away with a defeated look on his face. His body language makes me think he's actually depressed, he seemed to just regurgitate his talking point, and then try to leave the room as quick as he possibly could. It seems like he's come to realize everything he thought would happen has been wrong.

The courts have struck him down, Congress is uniting against him, his own people are begging for immunity to testify against him. Hard times ahead... except for Pence of course. He's probably gonna be President.

wtf I hate drumpf now

lets go back to redit who's with me?

Also, anyone else notice how he looks noticeably worse since a couple weeks ago? Like he's tired or sick. He's definitely gained a few pounds too. His hair already looks greyer and it's only been like 80 days.

What a crybaby bitch.

Even if you like Trump you have to admit this is uncharacteristic of him. Low energy, even.

>The courts have struck him down, Congress is uniting against him, his own people are begging for immunity to testify against him. Hard times ahead... except for Pence of course. He's probably gonna be President.

who needs this shit? is what hes thinking

>a
hahahahahaha

time for another rally

The odds of him leaving before the end of his term are like 55% on Betfair right now. I honestly think he's going to resign, he hates being President.

I think he thought it would be like business where you could use aggressive tactics to get what you want and walk away from bad deals to get better ones, but there's only one Congress and only one judicial system, so he's forced to deal with them in a way he's never been before.

TL;DR running gov't like a business isn't possible like he thought it was

Nice try sharia blue.

>acknowledging reality is haram now
>posting news, literally no spin just a direct feed video, is shilling
I'm glad you can't vote here.

Looks to me like he just didn't want to sign in front of the media.
If that's the case, good. Fk em.

SHUT THE FUCK UP FAGGOT.

THE ALTERNATIVE WAS SHITLARY CLITTON.

I seriously don't blame him for feeling beaten down I have actually simulated hundreds of times what he's trying to do
And every scenario ends with assisnation or impeachment or all out civil war he's got a ALOT on his shoulders and he's probably starting to realize how bad it actually is and that's it's not a repairable situation

He doesn't want to do this anymore...
I sorta feel bad for him...
We forced him into a job he was not prepared for...
He's not winning anymore user... it's ogre...

Trolls are out in droves tonight.

>...

anyone who types like this is a certified nu male, get out

working 24/7 since 2015 sherlock

everyone knows presidents age rapidly due to the stress of the job.

now use those deduction skills to find waldo.

That is not storming out click baiting bitch

But signing those orders and waving them around has been his whole dog and pony show lately.

Paid shills detected.

Cyka blyat

I wonder if he is thinking about how he paid his bodyguard to fuck his 1st wife?

SHILL THREAD

SAGE

So he didn't give the media the fucking bait they were looking for, by signing the bills so they could spin it into shit stories for the next several days. Big fucking whoop!

Hahahaha ok there buddy

Truth is his mind is elsewhere

Bigger fish to fry

Bigger than your boss

Try dismantling the entire NWO power structure behind the scenes

Thats whats happening

Big moves by the real players

Enough to make your head spin

Somber, too

It's already over for remnants like shareblue

>Trump says he's the only candidate fit to be president because he's not a politician
>turns out you need to be a politician to know how to govern

>posting king nigger comics

Those are some great mental gymnastics.

>Trump is corrupt, incompetent, inexperienced and beholden to Russian and Saudi interests
>Hillary is corrupt, competent, experienced and beholden to globalist interests
It's a shitty choice to be sure but come on, anyone who voted for Trump and didn't see shit like pic related coming is an idiot. A vote for Trump was a vote for the destruction of the Republican party and conservatives in general. Republicans have forgotten how to be anything but an opposition.

In fact they're so good at being the opposition, that I'm sure a narrow Hillary victory with a victory in both houses of Congress would've been far better for them. They could rally together under the Big Tent against her, and when 2018 hits they'd get another 2010-tier landslide and have free reign to redistrict to their heart's content, gerrymandering themselves into their seats permanently and completely shutting Democrats out of Congress.

But now instead the party is fracturing and melting down, the Republican president is campaigning AGAINST the Freedom Caucus, Hillary's loss woke up and energized the liberal base, and 2018 looks like it might actually be competitive. Which is saying something since it's a midterm. Trump voters player themselves, if they wanted a more conservative government they should've voted Hillary so conservatism became more popular... Congress would've always been R, the president without Congress is limp and impotent, we're seeing that right now.

>shit like pic related
I meant shit like the OP, the attached pic is just a random pic, kek

Fuck off.

David Brock just had a heart attack.
David Rockefeller just died.
George Soros is 86 and is about to die.

You won't have any funding left soon, user.

Go kys faggot.

>k-kill yourself y-you're a paid shill
Really? That's all you can say in response to anything?
At least respond to the content in the post, otherwise you're just shitposting. Though I guess that's what you /r/The_Donald expats are best at.

>reality
lol

Supreme court my friend.

>Shills make Trump act like a fucking moron.

The people here can't even handle criticism of the president they back, because they're thin skinned. Sup Forums doesn't even bring facts or banter. Just call you a shill and go back to jerking off in a general somewhere.

Every day this board gets more and more pathetic

This is fucking incredible, how do you function in society?

Memes aside, you do have it. In some ways Donald Trump actually seems to be turning into a relief valve for a lot of building craziness.

Now it's escaping fast and what follows will be a very angry American electorate. Only about 26% of eligible voters participated in the election, of which he won just enough to win. What happens next is anyone's guess.

I really would prefer he stay in office though, the country is already unstable enough right now.

Who did you vote for?

Really activates my almonds

>George soros dying

You know reptilian slither into another host when their current one is about to die right? This is only the beginning.

how's that spring going for ya?

Can I put money on his staying through the first term? I'd hate to miss a chance to make more Trumpbux

He groomed his son to take over when he passes and the kid looks naturally evil just like his papa.

>be old man
>take on the world
>take on the eternal jew
>24/7 hate and misdirected anger
>24/7 slander
>24/7 shit talking

He's doing better than any of you shills will ever do in your pathetic lives.

>uses nu instead of new

lmfao get out

The rise of Trump and the ultra conservatives will push America even further into the far left during the next election... all according to the plan, it's almost as if this was all planned even without Trump realizing it... as if some algorithm generated a code to enact the NWO.

This is a fucking shill thread, fuck off you niggers

>have a signing CEREMONY
>(((media))) keeps interrupting with non related muh Russia shit
>decide that they should fuck off
>just sign the document in private
>the contents are publicly available for anyone
What's the problem?

Typical Trumpanzee, incapable of actually forming a response.

this

We have the best aussies.

But he STORMED OUT dude! He looked like he hasn't slept in 6 gorillian years, he was hallucinating and looked terrified like he was ready to give up!!!!!!!!!

As someone put it so bluntly..
>when a man has to shit, executive orders can wait

Regardless of whether he was justified or not in suddenly walking out, look at the way he treats the other people in the room including Pence, he publicly humiliated everyone there, making Pence scamper around like a pet dog. I hate to say it but Obama had vastly more personal dignity about him.

He's 70, looking shitty is normal
Obviously his hair is colored, and he wears makeup for public appearances

Since he was in showtime, you gotta imagine his facial skin is fucked from all the makeup

Those articles always refuse to use the word VACATION.

Trump is taking dignitaries to golf to hide from Obonog's CIA holdovers.

Obongo was just vacationing constantly to fuck little boys.

>literally a video of what happened with no commentary or editing
>i-it's not real
cmon now m8, critical thinking and speaking the truth are what the MAGA movement was supposed to be about, be real here.

>Trump golfing twice as much as Obama did
>because only 10% of Obama's vacations were golfing

real headline should be "Trump works 10x more than Obama, chooses to spend only free time playing sports"

3rd party throwaway vote to be honest. I've voted both Republican and Democrat in my lifetime, first time I ever felt like there was no good option.

And to clear things up, I'm all for this idiot doing what he says he's going to. Some of what he SAYS is very good... but talk is cheap, and if this isn't your first post election fallout, you know that. I would also rather have him that Shillary, but some people here really just think everything is 16d chess because they've convinced themselves beyond reason, that these are the actions of a professional. It's okay to say "I felt I had no other choice, fuck Hillary". It is absolutely brain dead to say "he's doing great things, he's so smart with the (anything). Or my favorite, he's not corrupt whatsover and everything is a huge coincidence/orchestrated event by all of the media. Asinine.

Even my heavy conservative buddies that are probably twice everyone's age here are already calling bullshit.

Fuck off all you morons do is make up stories where is there is none its pathetic and petty

You're looking too deep for an explanation.

The simple reason for his behavior today is...that he forgot.

He forgot that this order signing press event was one in which he was to sign the orders. Which was the entire point of it.

He forgot.

Our president has fucking alzheimers.

Your OP is full of lies and misleading statements. Fuck off.

That's funny you take time to deflect the ramblings of these pathetic people, since they're so worthless, and low energy. Almost like you think you're going to demoralize us. kek

Honestly though as a big Trump supporter it is hard not to be pretty disappointed so far.
His immigration reforms got stopped.
He is pushing a shitty healthcare reform hard even though most of the nation dislikes it, can't understand why he doesn't just do a simple straight repeal of it first.
Still hasn't lowered taxes.
Isn't going after Hillary, Obama, Comey, the black hat intelligence traitors and their media cohorts.... none of these people openly committing serious crimes and exposing the banana Republic are facing penalty somehow.
Wall isn't built and Republican's will probably cave on funding it so Democrats will agree to a cieling raise.
New York Mayor openly trying to give amensty/legal papers to illegals... not responding to it, letting it happen unopposed.

I mean shit... I do hope things improve and we start seeing some progress and I don't necessarily blame Trump who probably didn't know how powerful the deepstate was and how well it can now undermine all means of real democracy or change but damn... its depressing.

That's true, didn't consider that.

You're actually right, he's basically acting like a fall guy, a huge target for almost all of the country to blame for all the bad shit that's going on. Then again, if he goes, then Pence will just become the fall guy, or Ryan. Our system is incredibly stable and designed strictly to prevent tyranny or collapse, even at the expense of things getting done, so I'm not sure anything more will happen than a political realignment.

LOL DRUMPH LOOKS WEAK

>THIS IS THE NEW MEME
THIS IS THE NEW MEME
>THIS IS THE NEW MEME
THIS IS THE NEW MEME
>THIS IS THE NEW MEME
THIS IS THE NEW MEME
>THIS IS THE NEW MEME
THIS IS THE NEW MEME
>THIS IS THE NEW MEME
THIS IS THE NEW MEME
>THIS IS THE NEW MEME
THIS IS THE NEW MEME
>THIS IS THE NEW MEME
THIS IS THE NEW MEME
>THIS IS THE NEW MEME
THIS IS THE NEW MEME

STATEMENTS CAN'T BE MISLEADING IF THEY WERE NEVER LEADING YOU ANYWHERE IN THE FIRST PLACE

CHECKMATE ALT-RIGHT

-lefties

EMERGENCY Steps Trump Must Take Now to Save His Presidency

1. Fire Goldman Sachs Treasury Secretary Mnuchin and replace him with David Stockman.

2. Fire Goldman Sachs economic advisor Gary Cohn and replace him with Ron Paul.

3. End all tax cut talk. The country is $20 trillion in debt. We need to start paying the debt down.

4. Cut social spending AND cut military spending. Balance the budget.

5. Stop talking up the stock market bubble. Taking ownership of Obama's gigantic stock market bubble is insane and will haunt Trump when it bursts.

6. Build a massive TARIFF wall now to keep out cheap foreign goods and bring back manufacturing jobs to America.

Trump is choking hard. He needs to wake up to reality now.

Of course, you can always bet on the other side. Some people must've made a lot of money on Trump being elected considering the odds early on.

These aren't the actions of a professional politician, nobody has ever accused him of being one. If you don't think the media is outright conspiring against him, then I'm not sure what to tell you.

He was mad.

He was clearly fucking pissed and had no time for some shitty little photo op. He was going back to discuss strategy and how to get the best deal on all the rope the DOJ was going to need for King Nigger and his fucking treasonous Commie cronies.

>O-o OBAMA IS MAGICALLY DOING THIS!!!!

I do see signs of dementia in the way he always repeats himself. Reminds me of my grandma.

He needs generals on his side and have a quick clean coup. Install himself as monarch already. Enough fucking around!

these people make some great pro-trump cartoons

He's such a child.

Yeah, I made 5k myself. I would have made more, but I got in too early and only got 3.5:1 odds. He was paying out 5:1 the morning of the election.

Some sites were paying Clinton bets out early.

It's not depressing.

Every day, more and more turn to our side.

Trust me. For alot of them, it's a real wake up call to see the things I've been telling them come true. Throughout the election, I kept telling them. "There's a system of checks and balances, and a WHOLE CIRCUIT of corrupt judges. Nobody can simply press a button and ban a religion or race from the country. NOBODY."

And now they're seeing that the federal court, FBI, CIA... All have more power than the president himself.

It is not bad at all. You are letting the media control your perception of reality. Stop.

>simple explaination
>mental degenerative disease

Write your congressman, not Sup Forums, you'll have more impact

>End all tax cut talk. The country is $20 trillion in debt. We need to start paying the debt down.

>we need to tax you more to end spending

Hillary lost to THIS? Libtards are pathetic!

this same post was made several hours ago and was worded the same way

fuck off shill

you try working 18+ hour days on an international level

sage

No, I'm just having discussion. It's what we did on this site before you faggots came here to actually shill for free. Fucking cry me a river if you can't handle it.

I think the media does look for any story regarding him, he's the president. Perhaps in 2017 where people that weren't watching before are now watching, they're looking for any juicy story to get out of him. Of course, that's how the times go. But to act like what they're saying are just outright lies all the time is hilarious.

This.

"Trump is tired" is simply the newest narrative.

Be sure to tell everyone you know that supports Trump. They're going to POUND THIS NARRATIVE INTO THE FUCKING GROUND because nobody is buying into the Russian hacker bullshit.

Just dropping ITT to thank the shills for confining themselves to single threads so you're easier to ignore.

kbai shariablue. hidden+saged

I don't think anyone on this website is a non-ironic Hillary supporter, kys

>Build a massive TARIFF wall now to keep out cheap foreign goods and bring back manufacturing jobs to America.

t. someone who has no fucking idea what they're talking about

If those jobs go anywhere it'll be to robots built and run by corps like Rockwell Automation. Not to mention the intervening years of a massive crash in the standard of living will nuke whatever hope the GOP ever had of being relevant again. Not to mention we'll get slammed back with tariffs, which will cause untold thousands or millions of jobs to also be lost.

Im feeling sleepy guys. All these dumps make me so sleepy. Time for a nap.

No, CHILD. As someone who watched every night of the BUSH election, I can tell you they're DEFINITELY singling out Trump.

I love threads like this. It herds all the shills into one place, they just can't resist Now if only the mods would do their job

be careful when you go to the DMV I hear king nigger personally appointed them to make sure you get that class f.

It doesn't look like he forgot, it looks like he told Pence something / to get the order.

Maybe he needed to hit the porcelain throne ASAP?

>working 24/7 since 2015
m8 I hate to break it to you, but this is fake news. He's taking a lot of vacations, and his trips esp. flights back and forth from Mar-A-Lago are on track to cost taxpayers more in one year than Obama did in eight. Not even going to mention how expensive security for Trump Tower is since Melania refuses to live with her husband (lol)

Consider that he was elected to make america great again primarily by us playing things smart internationally and for once trying to grow jobs domestically.

But now he's got a lot of shit going on. We may seriously need to bomb North Korea for one. The middle east is out of control. And finally the most stressful thing for Trump is discovering the rot is deep into our bureaucracy, the intelligence community is out of control and the media is happy to work with them.

Personally if Trump spends his first 4 years firing and purging the fuck out of the intelligence agencies and the rest of the federal government he deserves to be among the top 5 presidents ever.