>>119145888

Right at the bottom of it, I think what's on display here is that money doesn't buy happiness.

Also, I really hope that image is a joke.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/dril/status/384408932061417472
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Idk $164,000 on candles sounds pretty serious to me.

>168k on candy
No family could ever realistically eat that much candy in a year, assuming normal family size

You don't know what some rich people get up to m8.

Elton John spent £280 million a year on fucking FLOWERS alone.

Needless to say, he's broke now.

I have no problem with this family dying.

That image is a shop based on this tweet: twitter.com/dril/status/384408932061417472

Here's the real one.

Literally just spend less on candles

>3 vacations a year
>bought an overpriced car you didnt need in NYC
>18k to charity

>Charity
>Three vacations
Well shit nigga right there's 36 grand of expendable income down the drain.

>12k on children's lessons

niggers gon nig

Why the fuck would you donate 10k in charity?

>that pic
>$23,000 on food
that's a joke, yes?

>2000 USD a month on FOOD

what the fuck are you doing burgers?

Fuck, I didn't even get to that point because the $23,000 for food stopped me from reading further

>Buying a BMW ever
>3 vacations a year
>Charity
>$164k candies

Thats the problem right there retard

>investing 36k a year in 401ks
>bitching about not saving ENOUGH money.

What a fucking joke. They'll be millionaires by retirement if they don't change anything they're doing. Boo hoo they dont make enough to take four vacations a year. How they survive on 3 I'll never know.

164k on CANDLES

>thats the joke

that dipshit could be making 3 times as much and he'd STILL be bitching, cause he'd have a $3 million home and a nicer car and be taking 6 vacations

Well the real tweet and shopped tweet are the same. Both shows how frivolous they are. Coming out on top at the end of the year after all that waste isn't something worth complaining about.

Do Americans seriously spend 2k a month on food? What the hell do you people eat? How is that not the first thing that stuck out?

7 people live in my home and it costs probably 600-800 on groceries depending a month, and thats in CAD

32k in student loan payments for 10-20 years.

>worth every penny

>3 Vacations
>18k to charity

And they wonder why they aren't saving. Fucking retards.

I want to make sweet, rational love with Scott Alexander's brain.

TWO
THOUSAND
DOLLAROOS A MONTH

ON FOOD

Even the clothes line - nothing fancy but still $2400 per person per year.

> no property tax
> no mortgage payment
> no utility bill

sounds made up.

Good food is expensive.

>$6k per vacation
>$7k left at end of year after covering all expenses.
They literally have enough to spend on another vacation.

stfu he was obviously paying someone off

How do people who are so bad with money even get into a position where they can make that much?

>3 (THREE) Vacations per year
>BMW
>Charity

The candle meme is out but holy shit these guys are retards

what a fucking cop out, to spend 2000 a month you'd need to buy 50 dollar cartons of milk

how do you get 185k on 464k in taxes? MONEY IS TAXED BY BRACKETS it's not all taxed 40% fucking kids.

Your tax bracket is not the tax rate you pay on all of your income after adjustments, deductions and exemptions.
>Your tax bracket is not the tax rate you pay on all of your income after adjustments, deductions and exemptions.
Your tax bracket is not the tax rate you pay on all of your income after adjustments, deductions and exemptions.
?Your tax bracket is not the tax rate you pay on all of your income after adjustments, deductions and exemptions.

CANDLES?

I remember when this guy made shitty newgrounds flash now hes Harry Potter for ironic leftists

>charity
>$18,000
>candles
>$164,000
I think I found the problem.

>how do you get 185k on 464k in taxes? MONEY IS TAXED BY BRACKETS it's not all taxed 40% fucking kids.
>Your tax bracket is not the tax rate you pay on all of your income after adjustments, deductions and exemptions.

>how do you get 185k on 464k in taxes? MONEY IS TAXED BY BRACKETS it's not all taxed 40% fucking kids.
>Your tax bracket is not the tax rate you pay on all of your income after adjustments, deductions and exemptions\

>Your tax bracket is not the tax rate you pay on all of your income after adjustments, deductions and exemptions

And yet people like you will turn around and say capitalism promotes meritocracy.

It's why I can never take anyone who goes
>hur dur rich people are only rich because they inherited lots of money
serious.

The absolute majority of people will always live paycheck to paycheck, no matter their income.
It's not your income that makes you rich but the income you don't spent on consumption.

First of all, stop buying shitty food. If you're paying for quality, you're going to have a somewhat larger bill.

Secondly, learn to understand varying cost of living. Food in a huge urban metropolis is significantly more expensive than it is elsewhere. Just like wages are higher, in addition to almost everything else.

you need good quality free range meat 3x a day, 1 piece of good quality fish, 1 or 2 steaks, or a full chicken per person per day
a dozen free range eggs per person per day
free range avacado, spinach, kale about 4 bags per day per person

thats
30 large chickens per month
60 steaks per month
30 fish per month
360 eggs per month
60 avacados per month
120 bags of kale/spinach/brocoli etc

anyone who has a gross income of 500k doesnt have an "effective" tax rate of 40%

even trump didnt get over 30%

m-muh burgers

>3 vacations a year
>Having 3 overpriced cars when you only have 2 adult members in the family
>12K on children's """"lessons""""
>18K on charity
Oh, boo-fuckin'-hoo, cry me a river.

>he doesn't eat the members only McDonald's supreme menu.

Complete cop out again, none of that explains how its possible to spend TWO THOUSAND DOLLARS on food a month, unless you're eating out every single day. I live in Vancouver and my wife makes me buy organic shit and like I said, nothing even close to 2000.

Stop attacking the food I buy like that changes the fact that the whole graph is bullshit, starting from the TWO THOUSAND dollars a month on food. Unless of course that guy and his family all eat ~10000 calories a day then throw away half the food they buy anyways.

Jesus Christ people are fucking stupid. A family of four can live like royalty on half a million.

>18K on charity

HAHAHAHA!

>It's not your income that makes you rich

>Children's lessons (sports, piano, violin)
>Three vacations a year
>Charity
>$164,000 in candles
>"muh family is dying"
This has to be fake.

damn i shouldnt have got educated

$480 a week on food ? Fat fucks

the picture was made by a retard who never worked a day in their life, let alone paid taxes.

>candles
>164k
is this some kind of money laundering scheme?

I can see it getting that pricey on their date nights if they go to fancy restaurants.

this feels like one of those Sup Forums memes where the guy buys 100 boxes of pop tarts

I live off of $1,200 a month. This guy is a fucking joke.

>A family of four can live like royalty on half a million.

That's exactly what that fictional family in the screencap is doing.
Only that even for that they would be still overspending

>candles
>$164000
WHAT

I'm actually replying to your pic. I don't actually care what you have to say, or your post content.

Pic related could easily shave his food budget by 30%, drop two vacations, stop giving to charity, trade the BMW and get another toyota, or a fucking ford at least.

and $164k on CANDLES? WTF? are they like UBER catholic? if so, why are they bitching and moaning about money? aren't catholics supposed to be unconcerned with worldly goods?

your pic screams ignorance or lies.

Fucking morons. Pay your stupid fucking debt off and stop buying cars you can't afford even with that salary and still fucking broke and stop taking god damn vacations when you're fucking BROKE. Stupid fucking """""rich""""" people thinking they can do whatever the fuck they want because they make 200k+ but they'll be bankrupt in 5 years with that idiotic lifestyle.

God I'd think if you're that fucking smart enough to make that kind of an income you'd at least have some fucking sense about how to handle your finances. Fuck I'm single with ZERO debt and I make 66k and I probably have a higher net worth than they do. FUCKING IDIOTS AND DEBT

royalty, nobility and true upper class. dont work
they do what they want with their time

>mfw I still have 7k after paying for EVERYTHING

>plz halp, muh bills in shiieeetttt lulz

>Spending any less than $20,000 on food
This is why you haven't gotten to the moon.

>Giving that much money to charity
>Three vacations a year
>$1.5 million home
There's your fucking problem.

I'll let you in on a little secret. Take all the money you have and start trading shitty penny stocks. If you have around $100k, put it all in one stock and hit it big. All you have to do is get lucky once. Many stocks will appreciate >100% in short periods of time. In this past week there was $HTGM, $GBR, and $CBIO. If you earn no income, depending on where you live, you'll most likely pay no income tax.

>$42k on childcare
African Americans were a mistake.

>childcare 42,000
>doesn't include food or clothes

thats a lot of pokemon cards..

Nyc, nys, federal, socsec, medicare...

They are already millionaires, dumbfuck.

THREE VACATIONS A YEAR?
THE HOUSE NEEDS FIVE GRAND FOR UPKEEP?

No they aren't. They're drowning in debt. Their net worth is NEGATIVE.

What kind of burgers do you get for 20,000 a month?

Ah yes that would be the especially succulent candles that have be flown in with better waitresses than last time.

>how to lose your life savings, by user

nothing in savings? at all? I don't believe this for a second. even someone like me makes an effort to put $100 in a money market every month no matter what

>buying into 401k meme (-36,000)
>blue chip hookers as babysitters (-42,000)
>$2,000 on food per month (-23,000)
>1,500,000 home in jew york
>three vacations (my family spends $40,000 on one but whatever)
>cars have their own butlers (-9,600)
>track day bro every weekend (-5,000)
>modest Burberry clothes (-9,500)
>zombie back as music teacher (-12,000)
>(((charity))) (-18,000)
>still taking uni loans lol
>impulse spending (-10,000)

There you go faggots, I have just saved you $165,100
Fucking hell this isthe most terrible money management I have ever seen

Cut down on Candles

Only the absolute BEST!

Rich people are sooo out of touch its not even funny

> clothes for four people
> NOTHING FANCY, LOL
> OVER 9,000 FUCKING DOLLARS

> TAKING THREE VACATIONS A YEAR
> DONATING 18K TO CHARITY
> THEN COMPLAINING ABOUT IT AFTERWARDS

I can't tell if this is a shitpost or not but god damn I'm mad

clothes need replacing every year or they look peasantish, even a low cost full suit costs 2k

I meant to say that you'll most likely pay no capital gains tax if you earn no income.

Money is the most common tool in the planet, but it is also the most poorly used.

There is a reason millionaires (Or rich people in general) are not that common.

Most people should not be anywhere near money for they don't know how to handle/use it properly. Most people with debts have only themselves to blame.

I'm not even sure how a family with that kind of income is eligible for student loans

A lot of people don't have the ability to make a decent income though, so for every idiot like the OP there are 50 that can barely afford shelter

>Their net worth is NEGATIVE.
They are putting $36k a year into a tax differed retirement. They are quite literally millionaires you financially illiterate goy.

You would be a millionaire by retirement by putting in less than 1/3 of that sum each year.

The dumbest thing this nigger is doing is not paying off his mortgage. I assume he is at least smart enough to have prime rates on his auto notes...

That $42k a year in childcare better come in the form of a full time nanny who does all of the housekeeping as well, or he's a fucking idiot. Broad should be cooking all their meals too.

>clothes need replacing every year or they look peasantish, even a low cost full suit costs 2k

This is retard/nigger logic

>$500k/yr
>doesn't get a 7 series
NYC is such a cuckland.

Why exactly does that matter?

Their list has literally everything they want/need and they still have some money left over.

>18k to charity
>18k for 3 vacations

May I fucking ask why?? That's 36k more that could be spent on essentials like food and water. It's no wonder this retard is in debt. If you are barely scraping by, you shouldn't even be thinking about vacations. It's honestly not that hard to live in this country on a limited budget, you just have to sacrifice luxuries and practice self control. This is something most idiots simply can't adhere to.

They seem pretty well off for themselves, although too Shitty with money to be stockbrokers In New York

Its risky as fuck, and yet it can yield a great amount of money tax free.

They're spending on candles seven times what they spent on food to include restaurants. This has to be a typo. That "candles" gets its own line item is egregious but this cannot be accurate.

if you want your wife to get bullied at social events go ahead, dont spend on her.

if you dont want to close that business deal because your suit looks a little old, go ahead dont spend on your appearance.

the little things matter user.

>3 vacations a year
>18 grand
pfft, pleb.

i go to my Mar-a-Lago estate every weekend

the original op post is probably a shoop of removing a bunch of shit they didn't need then adding 164k in candles for a laugh to show how much money per year they are shitting up the walls