Who built the pyramids?

Was it Aliens? Ancient Aryans? God? Gods? Natives?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=OJz0mm8cSt4
youtube.com/watch?v=E5pZ7uR6v8c
saa.org/Portals/0/SAA/MEETINGS/2017 Abstracts/Individual Level Abstracts_I-L_revised.pdf
journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1001373
youtube.com/watch?v=q-KUbflnMEs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=1wJw1DcI2e4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

white people

kek confirms
discussion over

Ancient Egyptians built the pyramids you retard

Niggers.

grain silos

Black gods and kings

I'll tell you.

Farsight project has a remote viewing on it.

Better get comfy.

It's a technology dump that gives credibility to its audacity.

Elvis

Mexicans before they sailed to Aztlan.

bigfoot

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=OJz0mm8cSt4

>designers were Egyptian
>construction slaves were KANGZ

Kangs, of course

Egyptians with really clean dicks, thanks to the niggers

I did ama

WE CAME FROM THE STARS

youtube.com/watch?v=E5pZ7uR6v8c

They were built [spoiler] when the simulation began

Can you POO IN LOO?

Coptic Egyptians.

I made them with my intellectually intelligent brain waves 5000 years ago

Prove me wrong

>protip you can't

Jews obviously, they were slaves for 6 million years

I don't have an hour 45 to spend listening to that right now, mind giving me a basic gestalt? I did save it for later and probably will end up listening to it too.

what's your favorite color

God bless' 'em.

Thoth

Oh, we all know EXACTLY who it was.

that was black people teaching white people how to clean their dicks because they didnt know how.

and other Atlanteans with him

Egyptians. Who were Semites.

absolutely slavs built it.

People built them. Anyone who says Ayy or Ayy tech is retarded

who knew they could build shit that lasts that long though? We need jews to build all our roads and bridges and shit

Real talk, think Egyptians were whatever skin color you want, facts are facts and that is Egyptian/=/Semite.

Thanks a fucking lot, now i cant stop watching this bullshit

WE built it

when 13th post is also the best post
/thread

>Our analyses reveal that ancient Egyptians shared more Near Eastern ancestry than present-day Egyptians, who received additional Sub-Saharan admixture in more recent times.

>saa.org/Portals/0/SAA/MEETINGS/2017 Abstracts/Individual Level Abstracts_I-L_revised.pdf

Apparently the only "Negroid" genes that came to North Africa, Near East, Europe, etc were during the post-Rome collapse

Whatever you say ,moon cricket

resonance energy

Pajeets

journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1001373

>We analyze genome-wide polymorphism data from about 40 West Eurasian groups to show that almost all Southern Europeans have inherited 1%–3% African ancestry with an average mixture date of around 55 generations ago, consistent with North African gene flow at the end of the Roman Empire and subsequent Arab migrations.

In other words the Near East, N. Africa, etc were 100% white pre Roman collapse

imagine what will happen after the west collapses this time.

more fun facts about egypt

I dare u to believe the Bible gives you a clue

you're probably a muslim shitskin. The one's who built it were aryan and while they were building it your ancestors were probably having sex with animals or eating raw meat in a cave

this is a riddle where the puzzle pieces needed to solve it have been destroyed. i don't find the academic response for the purpose of and motivations for building the pyramids particularly satisfying, granted how long they supposedly took to construct and the amount of resources and manpower used. none of the contemporary alternative theories really hit me the right way either.

i don't expect this riddle to be solved in my lifetime, but it's certainly an interesting thing to think about. perhaps a distraction, but still interesting.

>believing jewish fairytales

There isn't a single shred of evidence for jews ever being slaves in Egypt

Only in a perfect world.

They are pre flood structures. The Egyptians discovered and decorated them, but did not build them.

It's not a riddle

Pharaohs constructed them as tombs that would take them into the after life.

Egyptian Slaves*

lol

you realize we have written records of the construction of the pyramids right? The Egyptians even had a funcitoning calendar so you can date everything correctly

wrong

Egyptians never used slave labor to build the pyramids, they used well paid wage labor

and i think that's kind of silly and unrealistic. i think a society would violently riot and rebel if they saw their leaders wasting resources, time, and manpower on a project like this. they've done it for much, much less.

We did.

*sips tea*

Yeah, they got a beer ration and everything.

Well the people venerated the pharoahs as gods so wouldn't you want your god ruler to be in the afterlife forever watching over you?

>wasting resources on the pharaoh, a symbol of divinity itself, and a literal link to the realm of the gods who will himself become a god in death

stop blinding yourself with humanist/atheist nonsense that keeps you from seeing how religious people perceive the world

not everything comes down to an economic calculation

Also ancient Egypt was incredibly wealthy, they had a surplus of resources and goods.

if he's a god he's immortal either way by definition. but of course, i also believe that everyone believing these pharoahs were gods is also massively overstated, and is a very convenient excuse.

>build one now

i'm not an athiest nor a humanist. i believe in a higher power and the divine, i'm just not convinced by what's been given to me regarding the pyramids. skepticism isn't a bad thing, and i'm not saying that anyone else is foolish for believing the official story either. i was just giving my opinion m8.

Pharaohs become gods in the afterlife

We have written records of Egypt and know what they believed done to the days they had specific religious holidays

This isn't like the Olmec or the Indus Valley, there is plenty of evidence for how the pyramids were constructed.

this really, plus other things like food but yeah

Kangz.

LMAO at Michele's face

WE WUZ PHARAOZ AND SHEIT

Wuz you a kang?

Aye lmaos built the pyramids.

yeah, and kings are chosen by god to rule man too. oh, and the pope talks to god. oh yeah, and jews are gods chosen people.

this is a consolidation of power technique that always backfires, something very likely to happen if people living in egypt were exposed to incredibly difficult labor for many years, with many of their brothers and sisters dying along the way, because the pharaoh is having existential woes.

regardless, how the pyramids were supposedly built sounds asinine and silly. you can make a pyramid without using stones that weigh several tons. and when you're building something, you typically don't take the least convenient way possible to do it, especially a project that large.

written records can be falsified to fit an agenda, it has happened countless other times throughout history.

Add that to the fact white farmers migrated from the near east to europe 8k years ago and that the pyramids are about that old

>implying the whole Giza Plateau including the Sphinx don't date back to before the last ice-age
>implying ancient Egyptians didn't settle near and copy from an older culture as they directly state themselves in (((myth)))
>implying they were just tombs lol
Didn't realize we were doing real bluepill hours right now, god damn

Preflood civilization

They were human and spacefaring. There are also Stonehenge type ruins on the moon

could be giants or some ancient civilization or even created for the fishbowl as a stage element.

Their was a first civilization stemming from the stoned ape theory. A civilization where the elite and the culture of the masses, was based of of the psychedelic state. Not just dude shrooms, bro rogan dmt, but a very serious attitude towards it. Rituals, meditations, techniques now long lost. Some were more adept on traversing to the other side and keeping full control. They learned from the geometry they saw, and turned that into writing, basic math, and spirituality among other things. These people built they pyramids, they built the sphinx. Then, then the great flood came, and as almost all people then lived along coasts, they got smashed. The great reset of earth, and almost all knowledge was lost. Non black Egyptians came in and simply moved into the pyramids, as we see all pyramids after the 3 great pyramids were of lower quality, and not as proportionate. Nubians at some point re carved the sphinx.
>Conan shit bro

Source for the Stonehenge like ruins on the moon?

>Source for the Stonehenge like ruins on the moon?
Stanley Kubrick

If you can find to documentary Kubricks Odyssey, watch it. Its been wiped from youtube last i checked and also is missing from piratebay

pic related: The first patch for the apollo mission

checked

Niggers

POO

Robert e Howard and possibly up lovecraft were channelers, whether aware of it or not

The ra collective assisted and aided in the building some of the pyramids thru thought form generated matter, you are welcome.

The construction workers were rewarded with resources and a burial place in mastabas. Nobody was forced to work on pyramids just as nobody is forced to work on Olympic stadiums today.

anti-diluvian culture 11,000 years ago.

funfact: no egyptian tools were ever found or writting about regarding building the pyramids and before the nomadic desert nigger squatters defiled the ancient ruins, there was a crystal capstone on the largest pyramid.

all the native desert people ever accomplished was the stripping of the outer layers and defacing of these structures. they have never had the mathematical skill or intelligence to build anything, ever.

i'm pretty sure i never even made the claim that anyone was forced against their will to work. the comparison to olympic stadiums is a false equivalency. labor is much easier to move around now in a globalized world. nobody is forced to work on them, but for some it is their only choice.

You're speaking strictly of the small, crudely built pyramids, just like the rest of the uneducated plebs in this thread.

The greatest pyramids are beyond the ability of ancient man. Don't kid yourself.

>all the native desert people ever accomplished was the stripping of the outer layers and defacing of these structures
Couldn't even do that until an earthquake helped them out so they could finally get something in to wedge out the first block. You will never see the pyramids fully covered in their prime thanks to those sandpeople.

African Americans

youtube.com/watch?v=q-KUbflnMEs

WE

your pic is disturbing

EDUCATE YOUR BABIES!

OP who posts once

STOP BUMPING ONE-POST SHIT AND BAIT/ONE-LINERS YOU FUCKING NUMBSKULLS

Human from the future built these pyramids. I believe those "aliens" who abducted us are Human from the future.

This guy gets it.

Check out "Fingerprints of the Gods" by Hancoxk for a mindfuck

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1wJw1DcI2e4

>and when you're building something, you typically don't take the least convenient way possible to do it, especially a project that large.

have you never done construction? Have you seen the 405 freeway?

>NUMBSKULLS
Watch the language
This is a family board

it was definitely niggers. they definitely crossed the desert and stopped raping for long enough to develop math, build the pyramids, forget math, cross the desert again, and go back to raping.

The hidden truth

Basically ayylamos insectoids using genetically engineered drones.

Ancient Atlantis civilization and extraterrestrials