Why aren't you a survivalist yet?

Why aren't you a survivalist yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FPs9b8b5YK0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

april fools hahhahah

What???

Fuck off leaf

I enjoy the perks of modern life. With that said, I have taken steps to minimize my footprint.

Faggot. Eat your own food. Be your own man. Living on the grid is the most cucked thing you can do.

What would you eat?

I eat any wild animals around my set up. Squirrel, feral cats, grubs/worms, berries.

My fantasy society is one based on traditional homesteading especially pastoral agriculture and hunting. Someday we will even build Halo rings full of boreal forests with surface areas many times that of the earth so that the human population can exponentially increase to infinity and everybody can still have a forested homestead.

Unfortunately I live in the great cucked land of Texas where most people are city cucks. I plan to move to Alaska one day and have my forest homestead and try to eat the majority of my calories from dairy that I personally raise (maybe goats) and hunted food.

I can't afford it right now though.

But what you do when you get skurvy and rickets?

do you make your own de-worming remedies?

Pine needle tea

Garlic, motherwort, wormwood most usually a lot of bitter herbs

>log cabins
>survival

Im pretty sure log cabins are for artistic demonstrations against your president who will not divide you

Fresh meat prevents both scurvy and rickets.

What about wigwams ?

I'm pretty sure you're a faggot

log cabins are all cool but that setup won't last more that two decades

if you use traditional horizontal logs at least cover them with a layer of vertically placed timber and cover that in tar

>they dont know about Shia

Jokes are supposed to be funny, you're just a faggot.

That wont be very effective on intestinal parasites
Without livestock milk youll get rickets. Pine needles have very little vit C, but better than nothing. No fruit trees?

Diet would be so easy to fuck up and fall ill and then lose even more calories.

oh honey, i require 250mb internet and a Mcdonalds nearby to survive

Living like a subhuman is equivalent to being a male refugee.

>waaa, you insulted my MASCULINITY
>I'm gonna have to drink a beer and shoot some guns to make myself feel better!

I plan on doing a Varg and living out in the wild
once i've settled with a white woman.
Have lots of kids. That i will redpill etc.

Explain then how man survived a millennia without the modern luxury. of easy access to food.

I like electricity.
I like being able to easily control the temperature of a room.
I don't like bugs and rodents in my house.
I like living near a grocery store.

A real survivalist would move the fuck away from Russian border country.

it was funny, dont mind the haters, they just jelly cuz u fly

You're the one that seems insulted here seeing as calling out your shitty joke got you all hot and bothered. You're trying too hard.

>he's acting as if he has some moral high ground when he still literally has no idea what the subject even is

>atheist neopagan
>red pilled

Exactly even from reading some of these books there is more effective, ways to conquer nutrient deficiency modern people are more nutrient deficient than our ancestors a lot of people eating shit food etc. Plus you could get adiquate vitamin d from sunlight and fish/ organ meats. People went through winters without fruit or they're preserved fruit such as fruit leather and drink dried herbal tea for nutrients

I just need the land. I have no interest in eating grubs, but my next land purchase will be for homesteading. I'm done paying utilities and not knowing where my food really comes from. I don't like society, and I think it's time to turn it off. There's no way to affect society in a way to cause real change, so it's time to separate myself from it.

Of course, until I do, I will continue to associate with you degenerates here. That begs the question: if you're a survivalist in the woods eating grubs, what kind of log are you posting this from? Do certain species of hardwood have WiFi now?

By being malnutritioned and suffering health effects from that which shortened lifespan. They often died from "bullshit" preventable diseases, curable illness, and simple injuries. I may not seem like it, but i support his lifestyle, but he's clearly not made the jump. So i'm asking some hard questions.

I'm pretty certain it's illegal to be a true survivalist in America. Even if you buy a plot of land in the middle of nowhere you'd still have to follow fish and game laws as well as building code, and pay taxes, which means you'd need some sort of income

You sound like an adventurer, America declared there was no use for you a century ago. There is property tax and need to participate in the economy in every place you move.

>Without livestock milk youll get rickets.
Incorrect.
The body requires calcium and vitamin D to utilize it, but vitamin D comes in many forms, including solar power. We get it just by standing outside on a sunny day. Calcium comes from many sources as well. Malnutrition would certainly be a factor, but milk is just one of the many sources for the nutrients needed to keep you from getting rickets. I suggest looking things up before posting next time. You don't look too stupid, as this is anonymous, so I can't find you later and point my finger in your face and laugh at you for saying things that you obviously don't know. It just makes for a smoother thread when people don't say really, really stupid things like you did.

>Of course, until I do, I will continue to associate with you degenerates here
>implying you'll ever leave us

TIL DEATH DO US PART

Yes. It's called an enema. I gave myself an enema today since I felt something wiggling around in my asshole.

is that ma boy artour

That's a very bad analogy. Refugees are not survivalists. To the chagrin of whatever people get stuck with feeding them, they're totally dependent upon other people to live. Living off the land isn't living like a subhuman; it's living like a human. What you do (and most of humanity) is living like a spoiled human. If things ever get hard for any reason, you will be the refugee that's totally dependent upon others for mere survival. The survivalist will live well.

>enema

What country of origin does that guy's name originate from?

what do you mean wiggling?

OP if you listen to this guy you'll die. Sun exposure in the northen woods is not sufficient. You'll need a vitamin D (rickets) and C (skurvy) source - Meat and pine needle tea is inadequate.

It's when you wash out your rectum.

Like I felt thing wiggling in my bum. I stuck a camera down there and took a picture (DIY colonoscopy) and saw a ton of worm so I used a garden hose and gave myself an enema.

To be fair, life expectancy has more than doubled since the implementation of modern luxuries. Life expectancy a thousand years ago was like 35. While that doesn't mean man didn't survive without modern luxuries, (we did) certain of those at least have been responsible for over twice as much of said survival.

I look forward to a Canadian article about a wingnut dying in the wilderness found with a garden hose up his ass hole.

Fuck you. I've been out here for a while. I know what I'm doing.

What about from fatty fish, seal meat, liver
How did inuits and woodland tribes survive in the winter ?

Unfortunately, that's more accurate than what should be considered reasonable. Actual freedom has nothing to do with being American.

How do you know it was 35. How do you not know there was people who could've lived til they were 80 or older ?

What did you give yourself an enema of? Don't intestinal parasites inhabit the small and large intestines alike? How much enema liquid was needed to flush out all 28 feet? I'm skeptical of the efficacy of your anal drink.

The MAIN reason life expectancy has shot up drastically is because child mortality rates have plummeted. If a man lived to 100, but a kid died at 2, the average life expectancy would be 56. Now factor in the shit ton bobbling amount of children our ancestors were popping out and you'll understand why life expectancy is what it is

Meat and pine tea wouldn't be the only edible things.

He's a Canadian, I think he knows how and what to put up his ass. Cut him some slack.

Pine needle tea/ bark and rose hips have more vitamin c than organges. what do modern people do that help them eliminate vitamin deffiecties live past being 35 ?

It wasn't a drink. I shoved the garden house about an inch up my ass and turned it on medium blast for about one hour. Once it was done worms were all over the ground. Pic related was the pic I took after. You can see the water out of my asshole too.

I wonder how cold it will be there in nuclear winter.

Weren't you a little creeped-out seeing a "ton of worms" wiggling in your asshole? How did you give yourself an enema with a garden hose in a log cabin in the woods with no water pressure, survivalist sir?

>Go innawoods
>Survive, build cabin, stock supplies
>Apocalypse comes
>Soon enough people start to rebuild, form roaming gangs of armed men
>One day, you wake up with your rickety shotgun by your side to find a gang of armed men outside
>"Give us all your food, medicine, batteries and cigarettes, now."
>All Around Me Are Familiar Faces.wav

Well I'm not full survivalist yet. I live in a normal house in am isolated area on a ton of family inherited land.

Cuz I'm a grown adult with a job and air conditioning.

You forgot about acorns and wild grasses, tubers, berries, tree sap, and at dire circumstances tree bark

$

>wake up
>surrounded by a group of armed men
>leader speaks as he's leaning at a 45 degree angle the entire time, seeing you eat a bowl of home made cereal
WELL WELL WELL....
WHAT DOOOOOOO WE HAVE HERE
FUCKING CEREAL? WELL LOOKS LIKE THE CRUNCHY TRAIN IS TAKING A ONE-WAY TRIP TO MY PIE-HOLE
MMMMMMM FUCK
MY SECOND FAVORITE KIND OF SPOON, IF YOU CATCH MY DRIFT.... WOO BABY
FUCKING DRENCH THESE LITTLE CHEERIOS IN MY MILK, YES SIR, YES
NOT THE FIRST TIME I'VE POURED SOME WHITE LIQUID ONTO SOME ROUND SHAPES AND CERTAINLY NOT THE LAST
OH BABY YES INDEED

Average life expectancy doesn't mean that people never exceed that age; it means that the average age of all the people who died in that time was approximately 35. Certainly, there were probably some very old people, but they were few and far between. Today, seeing an 85 year-old isn't uncommon. My grandma lived to 101 after having polio, cancer three times, congestive heart failure and a slew of things less life-threatening. A thousand years ago, the polio would've been the end, if she didn't get a paper cut earlier in life or something. Industries based on old age are some of the fastest growing in the country.

When I first started foraging my diet was primarily worms so worms don't bother me.

I am, but Im prepping something nicer. Italy has lots of castles for sell

I may be mistaken, but I believe that average life expectancy figures exclude child mortality before the age of five or so.

I also have a picture of myself receiving the enema if you're interested

So you are taking YOU. who you know to be where you are in the state that you are and who you are.
vs
Some people who survived despite the apocalypse

The only thing i dont like about survivalists is their scale. The bitches need to conquer more ground and get in more institutions, essentially, live. Survivalism is just a back up after what sould be another back up.

Quite obviously, modern society has access to any food imaginable at any time of the year in many places of the world, probably most places. Unless poverty is an issue, you'd have to be a really picky eater to be malnourished in modern society.

What a hard motherfucker.

Your a fag of ultimate proportions for not having
an ar10 with a drum clip, and being caught off guard to begin with.

You should probably go to a doctor. A garden hose enema probably only succeeded in making the tails of the longest ones cool for a couple of minutes. It was probably the intestinal parasite version of taking a refreshing swim.

You're sick

>hard
>getting a monthly supply drop by airplane

Gardening isn't against the law of survival. Fruit trees are looked upon favorably, too.

i think last year some survivalists who used solar power and had root cellars and had their own wifi by bouncing up mountains was on Sup Forums

I'd be more interested in a gif of the worm tails wiggling around out of your butthole like a living party favor.

Not sexual.

Seems like a useful gif.

I live in San Diego, the only food I will ever be able to forage is cactus pears and rattle snakes. I really don't worry about survivalism too much because I know I am fucked if SHTF regardless. None the less I nab an interesting book or two if I can, but I just focus on other shit like school until I get out of this shit state.

Actually this user may have a point, Northern European diets evolved to be extremely dependent on dairy for a reason.

>prematurely exposing my power level
Not gonna happen, leaf.

Because it was easy.

What makes a person not a survivalist?

Aren't animal livers suppose to be a great source of Vitamin D? Like to the extent that it can kill a person with vitamin D poisoning.

I'm not a huge fan of liver and onions, but if that's what it takes to live.

Vitamin D poisoning is pretty tough to do, I think. Gonna look that up.

You're thinking of Vitamin A. In fact polar bear liver is so full of vitamin A you will die if you eat it.

Because I'm not a stupid nigger like you.

Taking 50,000 international units (IU) a day of vitamin D for several months has been shown to cause toxicity. This level is many times higher than the Recommended Dietary Allowance (RDA) for most adults of 600 IU of vitamin D a day.
Mayo clinic. No mention of liver, though.

Because a bear raped me when i was 7 in the woods
>Dont get raped by bears
>dont be a slow fatass like me
>i was so fat i couldnt run from his paws
>i think it was a human in a bear costume
>I still cant get over it
>i seek revenge
>i'm on a manhunt now
>wish me luck

>Burger
>red pilled
opinion discarded

I have this book.
I can survive.

I was raped by a bear when I was 7 In the woods
>Don't get raped by bears
>Don't be a slow fatass like me
>I was so slow I couldn't run from the bears paws
>I'm that kid you see in gym finishing last
>Bobbing his head left and right and getting tired the first few steps
>I don't even think it was a real bear
>It was probably a man in a costume
>I seek revenge
>I'm on a manhunt now
>So nobody gets raped by a bear again
>wish me luck

youtu.be/FPs9b8b5YK0

Nah, mang. Everyone knows bigfoot likes him some boipussy. You just got ass handled by Sasquatch.

underrated

Pic related is me giving myself the enema. It was thorough enough so I won't need to see a doctor.