Why are modern white men such pathetic cringe-lords?

What the fuck are white fathers doing to produce these losers? Can you really blame our best white women for only fucking brown and black men?

Inb4
>Jews

No Jew is forcing 20 and 30-something old white men to engage is this faggotry.

No Jew is forcing you to be posting on Sup Forums on a Friday night

Going to bars and partying is degenerate. The kikes want you to waste your time bingeing on alcohol and having meaningless casual sex so that you never feel compelled to improve yourself or create a meaningful relationship that would lead to marriage and children.

Well when Jew influence breaks up family units and kids are raised by single mothers this is what happens

Imagine how bad those costumes must smell.

how easy is it to fuck con girls?

i'm no hambeast so I'm thinking it should be easier than you'd think

Sometimes they don't have single mothers though. However, they pretty much will because there fathers sometimes are weak men.

The real cause of this is honestly a very complicated thing that can be blamed on a number of things and circumstances. Someone should do a study

why do you cherry pick the worst, most pathetic white people and then use it to make an argument for All white men? quit fucking projecting and try making a more productive thread you fucking loser

how pathetic is your life that you think "hmm let me go make a thread on Sup Forums about how weak white men are, yes that's a great idea" you're fucking scum

Very easy, though if you have any self-respect you probably wouldn't want to. They're all either hambeasts, Tumblr feminists, or "lol I'm such a nerd xD" types.

They have girls with them. Is anyone else astonished by that? Also, it's a great wax job on the girl on the left. She waxed fresh for that convention.

whites are the biggest degenerates out of all the races. they're responsible for most of the wars and bad things in the world today.

i'm so fucking happy that whites will be a minority in america in 100 years and will probably extinct from there in 300.

europe is next, a slower white death, but it's coming.

good riddance.

I wish I had friends to cosplay with.

A bunch of cosplaying faggot manchildren, and they're still closer to a girl than you'll ever be. Must suck to be you, if it was me I don't know how I'd go on. You should probably just kill yourself

>that shit Mileena cosplay
wew

>our best women
>best

Shoo shoo dirty jew

>our best white women

the only racemixers ive met have been mean spirited skanks with severe daddy issues (i.e. they were molested)

>Is anyone else astonished by that?
It's a con, so no. Those girls are into nerdy shit and aren't representative of the average girl.

They earn enough money to pay for necessities and what ever hobbies the kid is interested in and takes no active role in their life. The provide but don't father.

All my friends that turned out well had fathers that were really active in their lives and had a close bond with them, all those that didn't had issues and social problems

This or they're just vapid whores. The fact that OP called mudsharks the best of white women means this is either subtle bait or he's a nigger

>What the fuck are white fathers doing to produce these losers?
Allowing mom's sphere of influence to creep it's way out of the kitchen where it belongs.

Television and the vidya are utterly degenerate. They are the cause of the numale plague.

If you play the vidya you're a half a fag, and sci-fi pop culture trash and everything from Nippon needs to be turned into the world's largest dumpster fire.

Deus Vult.

Why are modern black men out of control chimps?

In the past little children had to work in the fields so your family could eat. Now they play videogames and watch anime.

As easy as running over a pedestrian, and you feel the same way after too.

1postbythisID
SAGE

>cosplayers

Well, considering how they were indoctrinated into believing that their racial and cultural identity is fundamentally evil, cosplay may be the manifestation of trying on a new identity, one which is infinitely less offensive - joining the "global culture" and erasing themselves. Maybe i'm wrong

>They are the cause of the numale plague
Nu-males don't like that shit. Nu-males are the hipster faggots complaining about how vidya is filled with toxic masculinity or whatever.

>Middle aged fag from reddit or some other site finds out what cosplay is for the first time and makes a thread about it on Sup Forums

Harsh enviroment breeds harsh people. Soft enviroment breeds autists and cringelords.

By they I mean the fathers, for some reason the first sentence didn't get posted where I said the problem is the fathers are doing nothing

Like a mix of feet, stale cheetos, and vinegar I imagine.

>our best women

lmao
Niggers get the bottom 5%, as its been forever

Most of these people arnet raised by single mothers though. Most divorces happen after the kids are adults or late teens.

The sad reality is most boomer and gen x men are just sad pathetic cucks and didnt raise their sons properly at all.

small dicks and having no sense of swagger prevents them from competing with Chad and Tyrone so they engage in escapist fantasies to hide the pain.

This is my father. I'm trying to do better though.

Some bad examples can make a better man.

Should we just sterilize all small dicked men in the world so that in the future all men will have a large one and it wont be a problem anymore?

>What the fuck are white fathers doing to produce these losers?
Not being around in their formative years.
This is another slide thread.

MOST white men are disgusting and terrifically pathetic. The average white men thinks he won at life if he manages to have a semi-decent job. Once he achieves that, he spends the all his money and free time on frivolous bullshit, while doing exactly nothing to improve himself or those around hims. It's why so many flabby white men are on Liveleak/YouTube getting beat up by blacks.

Do I really need to list all the stupid fucking hobbies white men spend all their time and money on? Video games? Sports? Anime?

I'm getting slowly on this boat. I'm really kind of in that whole "some men want to watch the world burn" phase at the moment.

White people are truly degenerate. For white American men to blame the 1.5% of Jews, or a handful of low IQ minorities for all their problems, is nothing but delusional.

>stupid fucking hobbies
>sports
watching sports is cucked yes, but actually participating in them is actually really good for men.

Ok, Chaim.

Have you seen some of the AAA, top ten blue eyed blondes that date niggers? If I go to ANY major city the finest of fine women are dating niggers. All the fucking time. White men get stuck with all the fat, loud, obnoxious, white hambeasts.

It's repulsive.

JACKPOT!

pic related

I'd fuck that middle one in the ass.

>The sad reality is most boomer and gen x men are just sad pathetic cucks and didnt raise their sons properly at all

Exactly this. My neighbor is sending his obese, tub of lard, son to a summer camp this year to learn how to build Gaming PCs. I've already seen his son "Chunk" get beat up by a colored boy already once. The father is a skeletor loser working some dogshit low-end Trade job who comes home and plays Xbox before heading back to work the next morning. The dude is like 42 or something.

Leaf is right for once.
Boomer parents expect their children to know what to do, where to go, and buy a house at 18 years old.
Their mentality is "if i can do it, you can do it even more".
As for Gen X, these flipping flamingos never had hardship in their life. They grew up in good economic times and they were spoiled. This is the generation running Greece right now, and look what happened there, it's in shambles.

The ONLY sports that are worth participating in are the ones where you learn to beat another man to death without weapons. EVERYTHING else is pointless, and white men, gravitate to the stupid ones.

Like fucking X-Games bullshit, Cycling, Hockey etc.

those guys are awesome fuck off
bet they had a big roleplay orgy after

I blame endocrine disruptors.

JIDF HA HA

No, teamwork is a key trait in white culture, not monkey fights.

I met my most recent he at an anime convention and we've been together 3 years.
You're just hating. Almost anyone can get laid at almost any geeky convention.