Sup Forums, why do you oppose the legal union of two consenting adults in love?

Sup Forums, why do you oppose the legal union of two consenting adults in love?

I'm gay and I oppose this

Thanks for remind me, OP, that I'm sitting at home on a Friday night alone with no fashy boyfriend. So many gays are outright degenerate and clique-ish and annoying and shallow as hell. I just want my equivalent for a boyfriend.

Just like the rest of society, we have to stop the jewish influence that causes some other guys to be degenerate.

Nobody wants to encourage faggotry because it reduces the population fertility rate. Fuck who you want but do it in private. Nobody gives a shit. That's what people have been doing for thousands of years you faggot

because it is degenerate and goes against my Christian upbringing.

I don't. It's not marriage, it's civil union. marriage is religious.

Because they don't stop there.

>tfw no bf to grow old with
why live ;.;

Because with that same argument incest and polygamy should be legal as well, and yet it isn't. Want to take a stab as to why that is?

H-hi

Why does the government get involved? This goes in either case.

hi ._.

Wanna be my bf user?

>marriage is religious.
But the government has a legal definition for it which is separate to religion entirely

w-what if i'm ugly and stuff

Ah yes, yes, yes, the daily, or rather, hourly gay thread where the benders come out to talk about cocks. Fucking cunts need to be shot and strung up on a tree for the world to see.

no bully pls :c

this. marriage in the legal sense shouldn't exist.

He's a HOMOSEX

That's ok user I just want cuddles from a boy that loves me 3:

Why do people oppose anything? Because they've been ridiculed into a certain thought process that if they're not part of the herd mentality then they aren't normal and deserve to be ridiculed. It's pretty mentally exhausting to put yourself through so much insecurities to appease your masters, but if you don't adhere to the brainwashing then you are your own master.

The only problem I have with gays us the same with straight people. Fucking groping and disgustingly kissing if front of everyone. Just no.

oh god me too :c

feeling a warm body against me instead of a stupid cold pillow ;____;

c-can i be the little spoon pls, or we can settle this with a height contest. the smallest wins. i'm 1.70m (like 5'5 i think). what's your height qt3.14?

How's 8th grade going, buddy?

Me too user, I like small and big boys! I'm 1.75 :3

w-wanna be m-my big spoon c:

Faggots are degenerate child molesters who are the vanguard in the kikes' war on the family. They belong in the bog.

Bcuz they're ghey

Faggotry is completely fucking degenerate. A better question would be why do you support it?

I dont care, I just hate it when (((they))) keep pushing it in every fucking ad, movie or tv show as if being gay makes them unique or valuable. Lmao you literally take dicks up the ass you're not cool and I don't want to look at you keep that shit to yourself.

As long as they are a minority and we don't force churches to marry them.

Those guys are gay.

Yes pls :3 c-can we watch animes too

sure, i haven't watched it for awhile now. i kinda got bored. i loved free! :3

because they're pedos and march the streets in leather sex costumes

Why do people oppose operating heavy machinery while on lsd? Because its dumb

I don't oppose it, I just support it.

((Vomits in mouth)) Oh, I'm gonna need some mental bleach after this. Plz stop b4 I kill myself.

ur mean, y u do dis ;~;

I dont
But this legal union shouldnt be called marriage

Why the fuck are you on Sup Forums? We don't welcome or accept your bullshit

I don't really care but benefits government provides to married couples are for incentivizing procreation .

interestingly enough, Sup Forums attracts people from everywhere. im not >white enough for Sup Forums, but ill be damned if i let my country turn less white while i still have breath in my body

No, your the mean one, as you make me want to kill myself, I don't care if you are like that, just please do it in private and don't give me the details.

hi

I'm more likely to get a gf if less men are taking the women

but it's just cuddles user, cuddles aren't degenerate ;___;

i'm not a slut i swear user. i'm actually a virgin. i loathe promiscuity. i just want a bf to grow old with. i want commitment.

fallacy: begging the question

You sound really cute user ;_; I wish we could hang out

>We
>Implying Sup Forums is one person
Go fuck yourself, cunt.

When he says "we," he's stating directly that we aren't one person.

ive never seen something so sweet on Sup Forums before. i love you both.