DUDE FUCK WOMEN

DUDE FUCK WOMEN

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Stevin
washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2016/04/21/my-wife-and-i-are-white-evangelicals-heres-why-we-chose-to-give-birth-to-black-triplets/?utm_term=.9d98e0140aa5
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Says the guy who goes home to a wife and kid. It's like Beyonce singing single ladies then going home to her husband.

Rare as fuck.

Wow racist and sexist much?

Don't you have witches to be burning or something?

OI THATS A RARE ONE

this faggot who shaves his butthole daily, grooms his facial hair, and ironically shoves dildos up his ass on camera has a wife?

He doesn't hate women you fucktard
He hates non-traditional women

He's so obsessed with women though, he brings them up constantly

He's a bit of a perv

new as fuck

And she's not even white

No I'm not. Im here almost everyday new fags

t. the only person in Papue New Guinea with internet

I've got better internet than most Australians

Why are you in PNG bro?

>mfw

I own businesses here

And competitive bantz.

I'm genuinely curious - white Australian?

What flag are you
I'm asking for a friend

What kind of business? In Morsby?

It's official gen-X is not officially Old-man status.

Under that flag, you most certainly are not

Yep. PNG is fantastic if you have money

A couple. Hotels, food and security.

>better internet than australians

I've flown into PNG and see a fair few PNG locals around here (far nth qld). Are any of their women fuckable? I heard the coastal ones interbred with the indo's are kinda fuckable.

australians seem to have a good enough connection to spam pedo shit constantly

obligatory pic related

never trust a jew

>gavin is redpilled. he attacks feminist and Islam.

Are the women hot?

How much would it cost you to fuck a hot 14 year old tribal girl?

and this too

Is this really Gavin?

Yes lmao

yes fucking degenerates the lot of them (((rebel media)))

Yes. The middle photo he and Coppercab are spreading their assholes for each other. that is not a virgin asshole.

That's a nasty butt

I fucking knew it

Vulgarity for vulgaritys' sake is unacceptable.

Dude is a complete faggot

Is he 5'3"?

Why are they doing that? who thought this was a good idea to spread his arse?

the guy is a degenerate pretending to have christian values

hahaaaaaaaaa fuck, that thing is fuckin gaping, bbc landing strip

Please use the metric system dont use the measuring jew

Bunch of fags get around and then bam, ass spreading contest

DUDE RARE

Fucks sake, someone link the video

>Christian values
The Jews subverted lefties in the 60's. They told their operatives to aim higher and go for right wing institution's and media.

or female, apparently

metric was literally invented by a Jew.

What the fuck is that

feminine penis

literally a man

It was invented by some dutch guy apperantly, and he was a calvinist

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Stevin

You have to go back.

Fuck you white devils. The metric system was invited by a black man and yall stole it!

>what is fake news

Hol up hol up!
So you be sayin?

Nice shopped picture by that faggot Pollock who spams Anti Atheist threads every day.

washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2016/04/21/my-wife-and-i-are-white-evangelicals-heres-why-we-chose-to-give-birth-to-black-triplets/?utm_term=.9d98e0140aa5

Your religion is beyond cucked
>this is what the modern day crusader looks like
HAHAHAH

Wouldn't be surprised if he married a tranny considering his past degenerate lifestyle.

Also having racemixed babies is an insult to your lineage. I couldn't think of a worse way to undermine your own parents.

hes a (((catholic))) so what did you expect.

man hes got that alabama cut, anybody know what im talking about?

What kind of hotels? Restaurants? Shit tier or 5 star? Motel 6 or The Ritz-Carlton?

Whats wrong with Catholics?
the most Cucked Christians seem to be Lutherans, protestants and Eve angelica's. None of them give a shit about interracial marriages.

Well, yeah, that's what they're there for ya stupid idiot.

Just when you think the pool can't get any shallower, it drains a little more.

Sage

thats a literal feminin penis though not the shit Sup Forums tries to pass as one.

Do you eat people?

Do you eat people?

ALL females are nasty, retarded, deformed, inferior to men, disgusting, worthless, revolting pathetic, deformed, hump-chested, penis-envying, lying, cheating,subhuman pieces of shit, especially the ugly, fat,feminist dyke piles of shit, no wonder why MGTOW is growing so fast and feminism is dying, I look foward to the day that Male supremacy becomes the dominate philosiphy on this planet and every female is rounded up and sent to concentration camps and are slowly tortured to death.....I look foward to slowly torturing and raping (just to inflict more pain on those nasty piles of shit more worthless than shit) the revolting, axe wound for genitals creatures known as females to death from newborn baby subhuman cunts to decripit, ugly, old bag elderly cunts of all ages and races (even white ones), every female is a disgusting, revolting, worthless, good for nothing, subhuman leech parasite that need to be slowly tortured and raped to death, especially all ugly pig feminists, SJWS and dykes, besides women will be purged as the human race realizes it doesn't need you in a couple decades, as artificial wombs become a reality and the females only unique purpose fades Inferior gender in every way.

Enjoying eating bats buddy?

what the fuck is wrong with this cunt? holy shit

Never thought about it until today, but damn your right.

I do. A lot.

What the actual fuck