It's Happening!! Obama's Going to Jail!!!

Praise KEK "More and More Reports Show Obama Administration Spied on Trump"

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/03/31/sean-spicer-more-and-more-reports-show-obama-administration-spied-on-trumpspicer-more-and-more-reports-show-obama-administration-spied-on-trump/

Other urls found in this thread:

docdroid.net/0wKxdLn/337535680-full-david-brock-confidential-memo-on-fighting-trump.pdf.html
forbes.com/sites/legalnewsline/2017/01/25/house-republicans-target-slush-funds-created-by-doj-lawsuits/#2d0ffa1344a8
insider.foxnews.com/2017/03/01/mike-huckabee-justice-department-slush-fund-republicans-la-raza-banks
foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/01/gop-wants-to-eliminate-shadowy-doj-slush-fund-bankrolling-leftist-groups.html
investmentwatchblog.com/this-is-huge-obama-slush-fund-scandal-uncovered/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

muh dick

>breifart

lmao

He will NEVER go to jail. Never.

>reichshart

Just keep watching.
Miracles are real.

"My first act as President will be to put Crooked Hillary in prison!"

Trump can't help it, he is a born liar.

Kek

>defeat ISIS
>immediately repeal and replace Obamacare
>use US steel for the keystone pipeline

Have you checked his skin color?

He will never be president!!

Nope, Trump will pardon him ;^)

In fact, he can just do it at any time and it will be as if hussien did spy on him, if he didn't.

You're right let's start a campaign to lock that bitch up!

Yeah sure, just like hillary was heading straight to jail once trump was president.

It's all just telling you what you want to hear because you morons will just make excuses and still be satisfied when nothing ever comes of it.

Except none of those things happened

Hol up hol up
*smacks lips*
I said
*polished off watermelon*
Hol up hol up
*orders 3 piece from KFC*
Okie doke
*committs crime*
Provocative tweets
*smacks lips*
Kangz

I'd love to see trump supporters demand that he deliver on his promise and lock her up or explain why he can't but he'll just keep delaying because he never intended to keep his "promise" and you'll never actually rise up and demand anything of him, you'll just assure yourself that he's playing 69 dimensional checkers and even after he's no longer president.

WAKE ME UP WHEN SOMEONE GOES TO PRISON

>Nope, Trump will pardon him ;^)

they'll sling this around Hillary's neck and burn the Clintons down Trump will pardon Obama for his testimony and being a good house nigger

Thread is about OBAMA you reading comprehension retarded nigger.

Kek.

Is he still out of the country?

If digits, Obamas treasonous arse ends up in jail.

Confirmed.

no but drumpft will be going to jail soon

chek

Digits confirmed!!
Kek wills it!!

OBONGO AND SHILLARY LOCKED UP?

Kek wills it.

>I'd love to see democrat supporters demand that they deliver on thier promise and show proof of russian involvement or explain why they can't but they'll just keep delaying because they never intended to keep thier "promise" and you'll never actually rise up and demand anything of them, you'll just assure yourself that they're playing 69 dimensional checkers and even after they are no longer president.

Are you a newfag or just some retarded underage faggot?

Multiple conversations and arguments can go on in one thread and I was replying to a post about getting hillary locked up.

>reddit

KEK WILLS IT!

Shadilay brothers, he is with us.

Well I guess that settles it

>It's Happening!! Obama's Going to Jail!!

you guys don't actually believe this stuff, do you?

>more and more reports show that obama administration spied on russians and in extension trump

color me surprised. Were there seriously poltards supporting trump unironically? he was just a meme, guys.

>breitbart
Nice """""""source"""""""

Bumpitty bump

Fuck Sup Forums is getting good tonight. Keep wrecking these obvious newfags m8, they need to be called out.

>Projecting when you realize you actually fucked up in your response.

The FBI will "pardon" him by saying he dindu nuffin.

>The demoshits don't keep their promises so there's no need to hold ourselves to a higher standard or expect and demand that our leaders keep their promises

Wow, I don't know how you managed it but you've come full circle and are really giving liberals a challenge for title of biggest cuck.

I mean you're literally arguing that we shouldn't hold our president to his own word and promises because it's ok to be as bad as the liberals.

>got sacred numerals
>no one checks

>oh no I got btfo, b-better deflect and call them a plebbit mumblr doody-head

>breitbart
Steve Bannon, the guy effectively running the country right now, was a founding member of this media organisation. It's not a valid source for any information related to the POTUS.

Nigger do you even politic? Nigger was 2016 your first prez election (most likely)? Nigger please.

>black jesus
>going to jail
liberals would mutilate babies in the street if that happened

Hey ShariaBlue nerd virgins.
Congrats you broke da internets friendo.

When Kek wills Obama in Jail you know it will happen

Nothing will happen
you retard

>img name
B8 or shill

Are you joking dude?? Don't you remember what happened on March 15th after there were 30 threads on the topic every day for a month and a half?!

praise kek

always bet on kek

>first nigger president
>goes to jail

>breitbart

>I got so bootybothered from being called out on my own self-cucking that I can't do anything but shout nigger!

Wow, how can I argue!?

Have fun cucking yourself SO much that you literally think it's ok for your leader to break his promises because it's only just as bad as the liberals and jews.

i recognize that from the gif of the baby being shit on

Well done.

I wish Bannon were running the country. All you shitskins would be gone.

He could be my son.....

Hillary never even ends in jail, why would obama? Dumb drumpfster

>shrinks back
You mean by sending jizz pics?
Cause that's what actually happens. Anons show him their jizz.

Shariablue shills on overdrive in this thread.

docdroid.net/0wKxdLn/337535680-full-david-brock-confidential-memo-on-fighting-trump.pdf.html

Fuck off.

>*orders 3 piece from KFC*

Knock Knock
"Who's there?"
"AG Jeff Sessions, sir, am I speaking with Jeh Johnson?"
"....y.....yes......."
"You have the right to remain..."

PedObama should go to jail for those 3 billions of taxpayers money what he gave to hitlary's campaign and leftist groups.

forbes.com/sites/legalnewsline/2017/01/25/house-republicans-target-slush-funds-created-by-doj-lawsuits/#2d0ffa1344a8

insider.foxnews.com/2017/03/01/mike-huckabee-justice-department-slush-fund-republicans-la-raza-banks

foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/01/gop-wants-to-eliminate-shadowy-doj-slush-fund-bankrolling-leftist-groups.html

investmentwatchblog.com/this-is-huge-obama-slush-fund-scandal-uncovered/

You jack off horses like Nunes

Obama is degenerate

>Unproven
>Must be true
Sup Forumstards.........

>that projection
Calm down man, this isn't a place to share your fetishes.

>degenerate

pot kettle

I'm starting to learn something about the elite. The media is how they are punished, not by actual sanctions like incarceration. The closest they get are fines, wherein its not the money, but that someone made them pay it. It humiliates them. The establisment's biggest punishment is kicking you out of their circle. To actually put you in jail, in their minds, would make *them* barbarians. To them, actual, physical incarceration of one of their own is so awful that it would embarass *them*. So when one is sent to jail, the rationale is that they were never really in anyways, and that makes it palatable.

We are seeing the 'punishment' 24/7. Its the act of saying ugly things about each other through print and television because us peons are watching. It's their version of a pillory. The pain is supposed to be embarassment of your name being trashed in front of us commoners. In fact, we are part of the punishment. We are such low lifes to them that for dregs like us to see them demeaned is for us to hear their names at all. To be spoken of like a mere mortal, much more poorly, is to be included among us.

Its pathetic. News outlets bought to push a narrative. Televised hearings that deliberately go nowhere and end with nothing again and again. Mayors, senators, justices.... its an aristocratic version of being taunted on the playground by the crowd in front of everyone.

Fast & Furious. IRS targetted audits. Clinton meeting with Lynch. Benghazi. The Clinton Foundation. Bleached emails. Illegitimate court orders. Mayoral rebellion. Intelligence leaks. All of it brazenly criminal and not one goddam thing has or will come from any of it. This is all the justice we peasants are going to get. Some name-calling in front of the unwashed masses.

Nice source retard. Hey here's this RT article portraying Putin in a positive light.

triple3

Horse husbandry is the degree he has. That's the guy on your team
Kek

I believe that people who commit crimes go to jail, yes

>Obama
>ever going to prison

You're a bona fide, actual 70-IQ retard if you believe Obama will ever face consequences for anything he did in office.

Kek

>Breitbart
FAKE NEWS

I think we should all just call it a night, its late out aren't you tired? I'm tired

That's pie/cake you fucking dunce.

makes sense, I know if I were a upper echelon pedophile i'd definitely use well known and documented pedophile symbols

>obama going to jail
HE DINDU NUFFIN
FAKE NEWS

if they cant brag a little, its not worth it to them. they arent worried about the sheep as much as u think.

> believing the Russian hooker meme

KEK

Hey ShartsBlue, remember this? You guys still can't even blend in correctly.

obama is just the beginning

Praise be unto Kek

I suppose anything is possible.

dgfdfg

I can see Merkel declaring war on US if Barack gets jailed.

A fitting end for the first and only nigger president.

>first black president
>goes to jail

Its like pottery it ryhmes

Fake news cunt! Have fun getting cucked by mudslimes!

This is funny because i disagree with virtually everything on POL and only come here because im truly and deeply racist.

But Obama was like Blade. He had all of our strengths and none of our weaknesses.