Look on a map, Brits

Gibraltar is rightful Spanish clay. If Spain was occupying the Isle of Wight, I am sure Brits would have a problem with that.

Spain would get BTFO just like Argentina if Spain invaded Gibraltar and claimed it.

Have you been to the Isle of Wight? I wouldn't care if it was Spanish.

>Spain would get BTFO just like Argentina if Spain invaded Gibraltar and claimed it.

That is not how it is done. Spain just embargoes the shitty rock until it is an economic wasteland.

Spain is just Gibraltar Minor. They have 88% unemployment and when they do work they work 10am-noon and 4pm to 5pm.
spain is a fucking joke.

It is stunningly beautiful and full of chavs in the summer.

Will the first battle of the Hegemony Wars be waged over Gibraltar, as the combined Oceanian Atlantic fleet breaks the Eurasian Blockade?

Please let this meme remain as such.

So give back to spain belgium?

Didnt Tony Blair or somebody offer it to spain over some EU vote? And they refused

You act as if Spain could do that without consequence. The RAF and RN would bomb Spain to kingdom come, the UK wouldn't let Gibraltar go for free. Study history for a bit, how can you forget about the Falklands?

Fuck off Austria, you had your chance to change but you voted a left wing globalist cuck in.

Stop posting about superior nations when you ain't one.

>You act as if Spain could do that without consequence.
It can if the EU allows it.

> The RAF and RN would bomb Spain to kingdom come, the UK wouldn't let Gibraltar go for free.
Jesus, people are delusional.

Nah, they just didn't forget how to enjoy life. Depression is now the leading illness worldwide and I strongly believe our way of working play a big part.

I am not Austrian, I am European. Now fuck off, Nigel.

>It can if the EU allows it.
Okay, so why does that mean the UK would allow it? You're fucking stupid.

>Jesus, people are delusional.
Not an argument, Spain's military is quite pathetic compared to the United Kingdom's military.

>Okay, so why does that mean the UK would allow it? You're fucking stupid.
What does the UK have to do with the EU allowing Spain to shut down the trade route to Gibraltar and to shut down free movement beween Gibraltar and Spain?

>Spain's military is quite pathetic compared to the United Kingdom's military.
Again, you are delusional. The military is completely irrelevant in a trade war.

and what about ceuta and melila?

>Now fuck off, Nigel

BUSTED

>and what about ceuta and melila?
I say Spain should give them back. They are more trouble than gain.

> the UK
> bombing an EU nation
> bombing a NATO member

A wild trumpfaggot enters the thread. Wat do?

Oh look a faggot

>What does the UK have to do with the EU allowing Spain to shut down the trade route to Gibraltar and to shut down free movement beween Gibraltar and Spain?
What makes you think the UK would let Spain enforce a trade embargo on Gibraltar? Gibraltar is a British territory and would most certainly use force if they were blocked off from it.

>Again, you are delusional. The military is completely irrelevant in a trade war.
>trade war
An embargo is something beyond a trade war, it would be restricting trade access to a territory that belongs to the UK. You're a real fucking moron if you think the UK wouldn't use force if Spain were to place an embargo on Gibraltar.

The UK would never ever go "Oh my, Spain has placed an embargo on Gibraltar! We better let the Spaniards have it!"

>look on a map
Holy shit are we the only people on this planet who believe popular sovereignty should decide, rather than just giving everything to whatever country happens to be closest.

Nice non-arguments there.
1. The UK is leaving the EU within 2 years. Should Spain try anything and take Gibraltar without consent, the UK would tell the EU to fuck off and defend Gibraltar.
2. The UK will protect all HER territories. Remember the Falklands you stupid spic.

>Wat do?
Kill yourself for starters.

Based Burger.

lmao Gibraltar is so fucked. Will this another Rhodesia?

Again, the UK would not engage in military action if Spain exercised its right to implement travel restrictions for Gibraltar.

How stupid are you?

>Holy shit are we the only people on this planet who believe popular sovereignty should decide, rather than just giving everything to whatever country happens to be closest.
Pretty much, yes. Gibraltar is part of the Hispanic half-island. It makes zero sense for it to be under British governance.

>An embargo is something beyond a trade war
Where do you come up with an embargo.

Do you even know where Gibraltar is?

Yes, they can send that new ship of theirs with NO fucking planes on it, you fat burger.

You live in a fantasy world, turbo fedora

They'll just bribe some Spanish politicians and it'll all be over with.

This. Spain has every right to seize it by force, in my opinion. Gibraltar is Spanish and always will be.

>Vote remain
>Get punished

kek

>Study history for a bit, how can you forget about the Falklands?
Have you? Two fuses that worked and it was a UK loss.

>spain could defeat the uk in any military engagement
>ever
>under any circumstances

You can have Gibraltar when you can stay awake for more than eight hours Spainfags xx

>Austria is part of the German cultural sphere, ergo should be part of Germany.

Lol. Come and get it.

Spain could take Gibraltar in an hour. Look at a map.

Sure. Let's see them keep it.

The UK will simply implement trade and travel sanctions on all Spanish traffic coming through the Med Sea, British Isles and Channel Tunnel.

The UK has an estimated 222 Fighter/Multi-Role Jets in service currently. Spain has 147. The bulk of the Spanish fighter fleet is made up of FA/18's, which are nice and all, but they're nowhere near as agile as the Eurofighter Typhoon. The Yanks love their Hornets, so I won't go too hard on them, they have amazing TAS that don't require LOS but MTS can prove unworthy in a close range 6km- dogfight, where the Typhoon would prove superior.

I'm not saying the Hornets are a shit vehicle, they aren't. The yanks use them to perfection but you Spaniard siesta loving beach fucks would get glazed by SRAAM's until our AH1's came along from that nice Ship of ours to fucking turn your wasteland of a country into what it should be, a fucking tourist attraction for the worst people British society has to offer.

CEDED IN PERPETUITY

You forgot Alsace-Lorraine and South Tyrol. Oh, you also forgot the German Community of Belgium. Holy shit. Ethic Germans just can't keep anything.

>someone finally brought up this clause
THANK YOU!!!!! Also, I would fight for you in a war against Spain.

>What is a punitive/trade war i dont understand

There's 30,000 people on that island and they're made up of the most British people on the planet and some quasi-porto-anglo mix that understand British values. Even unarmed, I think Gibraltar could withstand a full invasion by Spain on it's own.

wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_invasion_of_Portugal_(1762)

gibraltar citizens will call for a referendum and join eu

It's sad the British stole the magic rock of wealth and civilization from Spain, now Spain is doomed to be a third world caliphate forever without their magic rock.

In a trade war it would probably help if spain had anything anyone wanted to trade for. Or a work ethic.

and what are they going to do? bomb a country of the european union while they exit from it? hahahhah

>The UK will defend all her territories
No, the reason the Falklands are even memorable is because it's one of the few cases where military effort was actually used to defend a colony in recent times by the UK.

Of course it would be stupid if eurocrats and spain try to take it back, but it would be equally stupid for the UK to attack another NATO member

You must not know anything about Gibraltar

Dumb Austrian made this thread

Austria is not important

>there is anything left to bomb in Spain

For anyone that's interested in the War that caused Spain to envy and fight a losing battle with us Brits for 300 years.

wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_the_Spanish_Succession

And Sweden chips in again. Thanks Sweden.

>thinking Spain wouldn't be the stupid one for intending to indirectly harm a NATO member first
>thinking we wouldn't support the Brits in a fight
You're fucking retarded

Doesn't look like the rock has much farmable land.
So if the Brits try anything funny, Spain can just impose an embargo and starve them to death.

Ceuta is Moroccan clay

funny how that cuts both ways isn't it?

The Habsurgs should've got it back. Letting the Bourbons have Spain was a mistake.

What would be stupid, is Spain trying to assume control over a Sovereign territory of another NATO member. What would be even more stupid, is if Spain expected us to sit still while the democratic rights and liberties of our people were trampled upon by a filthy San Miguel pissmop of a Spic.

This.

Anyone thinking that Spain would unilaterally attack Gibraltar must be clinically retarded, seriously.

Hate to break it to you but the British army isn't what it used to be.

even if the rock were vacated, spain would suffer immense casualties from all the depressed unemployed people swan diving off the end

Trump should say that the US will back the UK in any conflict resulting from Brexit, including anything related to Gibraltar. Give the EU some of their own strong-arm medicine! All hail the Anglosphere!

I say nuke the place for shits and giggles when the winds are blowing East so that we have no problems.

Except that Ceuta was never part of the Kingdom of Morocco. If anything it should be portuguese clay.

You haven't been relevant for 500 years. Who the fuck cares what Portugal thinks.

Why is the USA not in the Commonwealth of Nations?

If you can't understand why, then you're fucking retarded

Like they tried doing when Spain was ruled by Franco?

What can you do, mate. We had to side with the fucking Dutch.

That's called a Siege, you fucking idiot.

Hypotheticals here, Jorge.

If it is Spanish clay take it back. Simple as that. But Spanish won't because they completely eclipsed themselves two ages ago and now are cuck nation.

>. The RAF and RN would bomb Spain to kingdom come, the UK wouldn't let Gibraltar go for free.

Invading an allied NATO country, bombing his infrastructure and all without provocation... for a small rock in the Strait of Gibraltar that the UK barely holds any dominion(except for the same color in the map) is irrational, stupid and just the excuse EU needs to increase presure on the UK.

You realize that if Spain cuts water and power and every potato has to be brought in by ship, it's a pretty useless victory, right?

If you're going to bring up independence you clearly don't understand what the commonwealth is

>angry rock

I can't see the anger of that rock in the pic
are there eyebrows im missing or what

/Bread

Damn, I'm so scared

Should be spic

Utrecht's treaty is invalid. The spanish king, a direct descendant of Louis XIV, was denied is rightful claim on the french crown, a fact that makes the treaty illegal in regards of the french kingdom customs.

If the current spanish king manages to find his own balls, he is to be crowned king of France tomorrow, and will get Gibraltar, as the whole treaty would be invalidated.

The magic rock will keep us safe from the Spanish caliphate.
Viva la ETA llanita

Here comes Pierre trying to harm England as always

Aren't there monkeys at Gibralter?

RIGHTFUL AFRICAN CLAY

Look at the map
>Austria is rightful Italian clay. If Italy was occupying the Alps, I am sure Austrians would have a problem with that.

Las Gibraltas Argentinan!

Mate, it's a millenium years old feud. It's not even cultural by this time, it's encoded in our fucking genes.

Assuming that Trump isn't all talk when it comes to Defense, the UK would crush any attempt to seize land by a non Anglo country
Hell we would probably start taking Africa again if we wanted and Trump would be like "Just don't let them come here"

Sadly... yes.

After the french revolution I have no sympathy for the french desu. eat shit

who cares
its just a tiny spit of land that you cant park anywhere on

Oi, dickhead. If we invaded you, you wouldn't be allied, or in NATO anymore. It's not just a small rock, it's an overseas portion of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. Oir British citizens live on that rock and have voted to remain such overwhelmingly, plenty of times. We hold barely any dominion because we believe in self-governance by devolved governments, yet we maintain solidarity until the citizenry decide to vote for independence, which we have granted countless times to former member states. If Europe wants to put pressure on us, then fucking let them, we stood alone against Nazi Germany while you pathetic semi-camel jockeys bent the knee to the Gasman and the French caved in. We can withstand a few sanctions and intermittent conflicts. The EU wouldn't exist for long anyway once we called up The Commonwealth members and the US. Your little Euro fuckboys would get torn to shreds by this Eternal Anglo and you wouldn't even understand that it's all for 30,000 people on a fucking rock we took 300 years ago, halfway across the planet. You Spanish fucks are the worst combatants to walk this Anglo Earth, somehow you actually improved when the Muslims conquered you but even they're brutality couldn't whip your dryskin olive oil people into anything resembling a productive society.

The hate sex must be incredible

Ceded "in perpetuity" in 1713
They had a referendum and it was 99% for the UK

Gibs always vote to be British. They don't even speak Spanish anymore.

Brits will just fire cannons from the rock again, into any cunt who gets close.
British empire may be dead, but they still control the entry and exit to the Med from the Atlantic, and basically outflank the Euromexicans by default as things currently stand.

Are there jobs in Gibraltar? It looks very comfy: med climate, yet working a Northern-European wage

>Burgers and Bongs in this thread
>Advocating attack on spain, nato and EU country over a fucking rock

Are you people legitimately retarded or just larping and living a power fantasy?

Please take South Africa again. Fix your commonwealth child