Why does Sup Forums hate the first African-American president?

Why does Sup Forums hate the first African-American president?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AMAB4oMFzQ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You mean the first white president?

Fuck off kike

He is a great man

Muslim*

Because their dad beat it into their heads, and why wouldn't he when he lost his first love to a man that looked like Obama.

because he was an awful president.
he was black, and he was a shit president. they're not mutually inclusive.

for instance, bush jr. and bill were shit. most presidents since the immigration laws were passed were shit.

I wish we had jackson back.

He nearly got us into war with Russia,Iran,and Syria. He utterly destroyed Libya. But he is a nigger so those corpses don't matter. Dumb libtards.

I hate him because he was a cheesey entertainment industry gimmick, complete stall on progress. Also cause hes black

>sees flag
He hated your country. Just letting u know.

He divided Americans to the point where armed people had multiple standoffs against government agents.

He doubled the debt and spent more than all other presidents COMBINED

His administration funded ISIS

Benghazi

Fast and Furious

A massive cunt to white people

Openly hated the 2nd amendment

NSA Spying

May I go on.

Pros:
Best gun salesman in history
Best redpiller in history
Helped cause a resurgence of right wing rhetoric resulting in Trump.

Mostly because middle class white people had an infatuation with him to signal they weren't racists so they praised everything he did.

youtube.com/watch?v=AMAB4oMFzQ4

He did fucking nothing as President that helped the country.

>He divided Americans
And yet Trump is already less popular than Obama was at his lowest point...

He hated America first.

> 50% white 48% black 2% mudslime

He's more white than black the blacks are stealing credit for stuff the white genes (poorly) accomplished.

>middle class
No, they were mad about the failed policies of the Bush administration, and we don't need another 4 more years!

And of course the whole thing was a set-up job against a loser, so you pretty much just imagined you could tie your neck to the ceiling fan and at least the cops would have a laugh when they found your corpse.

Wrong! Bill Clinton was the first nigger President, Obama was the second.

He's more white than I am you dumb kike.

>still believing polls after Trump got elected
shit wait,
>even judging Trump after 10 weeks into his presidency

Because Sup Forums is filled with sperglord basement dweller NEET faggot

>most presidents since the immigration laws were passed were shit.

What about Regan?

and think how white he would be if his father was an black american. at least 60%. one drop rule is pretty silly. mulattoes contribute way more to society than pure blacks, yet all their achievements are attributed to them. makes me think.
t. mulatto that gets called white boi

>the media is lying to us
>only le epic blond strongman can be trusted
easy to see why he's so divisive, you have people who essentially want a white north korea and then everyone else

I never said only trust Trump, I'm just saying that it has been proven that polling can't be trusted anymore.

Because he's a goy, a bad goy.

BAD GOY BAD GOY, WHATCHU GONNA DO?

WHATCHU GONNA DO WHEN THEY COME FOR YOU!?

Why would a white supremacist be popular in this country? If you think that you probably live in the country where that's an accepted ideology... at least 2/3 of the country are avid opponents of white supremacism of any form simply because they are less than white.

he wasn't a respectable black man. he was a dirty nigger in disguise.