April 3rd Happening

What do you all think is gonna happen on the third? I'm ready for something huge. Think Trump will finally go after Obama in court?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/115476460/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

In my experience (I just came from The_Donald 2 days ago so am an "oldfag" as we say) Sup Forums's record on happening predictions has been spotless. As such I'm inclined to say we all die or will be arrested since we didn't leave by the 15th.

If digits charges on Obama are announced

Will they splode all my devices catching me in a searing lithium crossfire? I hope not
I'm s-scared

sage

podesta is caught with a half eaten child in his mouth, goes viral on youtube...

digits He will be revealed

If digits Sup Forums will be destroyed

obama bin laden will be revealed. kek confirms.

nothing its a shill slide thread sage

Nothing will happen on the third.

The forth though

My stock is going to the moon that's what

check roll (saged)

KEK verified mutehr fuckers (saged)

Nothing will happen. Kek doesn't play your little games...

Was this thread archived?

Digits aren't real, Kek isn't real. The only think real is Coincidences.

Also wearing a necklace made entirely from baby skulls

your anger is real (saged)

Can I get a quick rundown on what and why is shit happening on the 3rd?

kek is real
digits are real
all will be realveald

yea. nothing is in it tho.

Its some larpy 9/11 thing.
See:

> (OP) (You)
>Was this thread archived?
Yeah it's on 4plebs ill try and find it and fuck you faggots shilling trying to hide this. You think we forgot about April third?

april 3rd is d.t.'s 74th day in office

> (OP) (You)
>Was this thread archived?
Yeah it's on 4plebs ill try and find it and fuck you faggots shilling trying to sage and hide this. You think we forgot about April third? I haven't seen any other threads on it.

We're all going to jail.

>tfw April 3rd is my Bday
>mfw the war might start
>mfw maybe God has finally answered my prayers and has gifted me the war we all want

-Rothschilds bow to april 3
-In contact with april 4
-Possess psychic-like abilities
-Control calender with an iron but fair fist
-Own castles & banks globally
-Direct descendants of the ancient royal calender line
-Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (aprilograd will be be the first city)
-Own 99% of daytime editing research facilities on Earth
-First designer day will in all likelihood be april 3
-this day said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
-Ancient indian scriptures tell of a day who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with it
-it owns Nanobots
-You likely have april 3 inside you right now
-The april 3 are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the april 3 bunker in Wilkes land?
-it learned fluent French in under a week
-Nation states entrust their gold reserves with april 3. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. april
-this day are about 7000 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
-In reality, it is a timeless day existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know his ultimate plans yet. We hope it is benevolent being.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/115476460/

The thread in OP's post was deleted and the user was banned for 72 hours. Ask me how I know.

bump this shit guys

How do you know?

I kinda hope this. I want to know what happens when you concentrate that much autism into a single facility. We'd probably meme our escape within 24 hours then turn our selves in just to do it again for the luls.

Wikileaks releases their ENTIRE collection of ordinary people jerking off in front of their computers from the NSA servers. Civilization as we know it ends, while Sup Forums spends years comparing and rating "o-faces".

>op delivering
hotep plz

>literally nothing is going to happen
you've heard it here first, kiddos.

nothing will happen