Which celeb is most likely to be secretly super red pilled?

Besides a few old action star vets (stallone, eastwood, gibson), most celebs have outed themselves as huge sjw faggets

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5O6QPTawR14?t=8m20s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=N9bHo_p7T24
youtube.com/watch?v=G_p2GfwXzck
theblaze
youtube.com/watch?v=5gmpREs-pVU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Honestly no matrix pun intented i legit just throught of keanu when i thought of red pilled ppl lololol

this little nigger

He's every pill at the same time.

rule of thumb: any celebrity that doesnt discuss politics or remains to themselves is probably full blown redpilled -- a lot of them have gone to the parties and seen some shit and all the creepy jews and all their dealings

E-celebs don't count

Most of them are outspoken liberals.
Very few of them are outspoken conservatives.

If they aren't outspoken about their political leanings, chances are they are conservatives.

It's hard to think of who because they have to be long term unemployed and a virgin

I get a weird feeling that Adam Sandler is a hardcore conservative

Same. We know rob schneider is openly, but i bet all those guys are, excluding prolly chris rock

Mel Gibson.
Adam Sandler is a Jew

checked

rob shneider is and hes the leader of that crew

yeah he's a self admitted has zero success with women he's almost definitely red pilled

Nope.

The ones who live in the North East are simple country-club racists, old liberals, and every once in a blue moon actually redpilled.

Always wondered about ford

sandler is the leader i meant of the

rob shneider
david spade
crew

>hapa
>redpilled

hapas are fucking worthless

Which means he probably fears the muzzie coq.

Was that kid ok?

we all know ed is one of us

hope not

He got beheaded by Muslim extremists when he got to the bottom

Jews have been working with Muslims since the 8th century. They both go hand in hand.

I love how the camera-person just sits there filming. Like, wouldn't you drop the camera and rush to the bottom to try and help? But the dude is just like "lol, he fell"

Dead

>secretly

James Woods is openly red-pilled; also has a genius level IQ

i dont think so he seems an idealist artist

>tfw you realize Scientology is actually a safe haven for actors and powerful people from the traditional world elites, elite societies and (((sex rings))), and they run massive counter-intelligence operations from their strongholds in order to get enough dirt on the actual pedo's and corrupt politicians as leverage, and they only act totally crazy so they're left alone by the public.

What if.....what if.....

heard he broke his neck /f

He donated to Trumps friend Rudy
what did you screen shot that, do you think its not common knowledge that Sandler's a jew?

James Hetfield. If you listen to his podcast with joe rogan hes pretty redpilled about liberals and california in general
youtu.be/5O6QPTawR14?t=8m20s
Start at like 8 minutes ish

He strikes me as the rare lib who has to be quiet due to his conservative fanbase.

Vin Diesel probably leans right.

Kim Kardashian

WELL YOU SEE SEFF, THE THING IS

It's great when they're far right and proud of it.
Hell, I'd vote for James Woods no hesitation.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=N9bHo_p7T24

Always liked James. Bettin fucking Lars is a commie piece of shit.

Every adult person in the picture has been beaten up by Stone Cold Steve Austin at least once.

This, honestly. I mean he's still p. degenerate but he 'gets' a lot of stuff I fee.
Kanye West.

Remember how he got basically disappeared prior to washing up at Trump Tower and vanished right after once more?

James woods

>Scientology was a safe haven against the elite jews

tom cruise has an upper tooth that is directly in the middle instead of having 2 front teeth separated by the midline.

find any photo of his face (preferably from a straight on angle) and draw a line down the middle of his face until you get to his teeth

It looks like his two big teeth on top are slightly shifted to one side. Hes not missing a tooth

>James Woods
>Secretly
He doesn't hide it senpai, he just knows better not to go in a tirade against the Jews with what happened with Mel.

How is xxxtentacles redpilled

so its settled

Lars and the Knapster thing shows he really is a commie

his powerlevel is extreme, I can feel it. Hes like bobby fischer in both intellect and powerlevel

Hammet tows the Hollywood line.

>sticking his dick in this man's axe wound
>redpilled

I know Neil Peart is a leftist, but The Trees was redpilled as fuck.
Could be the only prog rock track that warned of the dangers of forced "equality".

Stone cold is actually wise to the Jewish question and Zionism.

ever since I found out that a middle tooth is a thing I looked at my teeth and noticed that they are 1-2mm off centre.

there is no way in hell you can notice it unless I actually tell you about it then show you my teeth for several seconds but since im ultra self conscious I cant NOT think about it whenever I talk to someone so I have now actively go out of my way to ever avoid showing my teeth, you wouldnt think you do it that much but you would be surprised.

taylor swift

Was this bullshit ever confirmed?

Harrison Ford is a kike.
He once said, "as a man I felt Irish, as an actor I felt Jewish"

He's super left-wing. Too lazy for sauce, but he's nuts

>Stone cold is actually wise to the Jewish question and Zionism.

I take it you've seen this video?

youtube.com/watch?v=G_p2GfwXzck

any man over the age of 35

Lars has has enough faggotry to overshadow anything else in that band

It's just a money laundering organization but I wouldn't be surprised if Tom was big into esoteric Gnostic space cadet shit behind closed doors.

bullshit that was never substantiated. S(he) met him with a girlfriend of his. He's been with his high school girlfriend for quite a while.

lol, faggot was trying to impress the girl... RIP in piece stupid kid

what about RDJ, he's one of Mels best friend and said a few pro conservative things in the past but suddenly he shilled for Hillary last year... so i'm really wondering

If you look at the evolution of his teeth, that's not actually how it went down.

He's a director you plebo.

He endorsed Trump in a huffpo interview with some liberal cuck.

I think Tom Hanks is redpilled, but loves chaos so much that he helps to keep stirring the pot for fun.

He knows the game, and the fucks around with it for his own personal entertainment.

RDJ seems just follow where the money is.
He never openly shilled for Hillary as I recall, he always avoided like when he was asked if who he'd vote for he said Tony Stark will vote HIllary.

I meant in the Bobby Fischer sense

Damn, you made me go back to that song and re-read the lyrics.. pretty incredible for the time.

>If you look at the evolution of his teeth, that's not actually how it went down

what the fuck are you talking about?

I wasnt implying anything "went down" I was just saying that this is how it is now

No, but he's more of a classical Liberal. He's obviously one of the logical individuals who doesn't have a buttplug up his ass.

theblaze com/news/2016/11/17/tom-hanks-i-hope-trump-does-so-well-that-i-vote-for-his-re-election/

Ummmm... no. I've watched a few documentaries on people that got out of Scientology. That cult is as jew as it gets.

>lie to the converts
>lie some more
>demand money for every fucking thing

No. Scientology is fucked. It's just a huge cash grab.

Holy fucking shit, he fell down like some kind of Garry's Mod glitch. Audible kek.

RDJ made a video stating not to vote for Trump with other actors - he was for Hillary.

check out his sons raps
hes respected by the rap game
(jk everyone hates him for being a huge wigger)

youtube.com/watch?v=5gmpREs-pVU

You're saying he has a tooth that grew from the middle of his gums. That's not exactly true. But I'm not going to argue over the teeth of a manlet past this point.

he didn't say that at all you dumb idiot. he just stated the fact that tom cruise has a tooth in the middle of his face

Yea none of that made sense cuz he totally seems like hes seen the dark side. I can only assume disney/marvel/joss bought him

Mark Wahlberg i think is

No. That kid john.

(((berg)))

I never stated that at all m8

I simply said that he had a tooth like that right now, find me anywhere in my post where I implied past tense or anything similar

RDJ has seen the dark side, but money talks more than memories. I am assuming they approached him to make the video. So what kind of social problem would that have made for him if he turned it down? He might not have even gotten paid, but repercussions for anything other than the groupthink in LA, SF, and Hollywood is a spotlight on your own character.

I swear Keanu is getting more asian with age, I had no idea he was a quarter Chinese when I was younger, but now i would automatically assume he was a HAPA.

But he's just a quarter, crazy how expressed those genes are.

This.

Celebrities are so quick to jump on the money-hungry attention whoring SJW bandwagon, that I am convinced that literally all of the ones that stay silent must be redpilled as fuck. They know its bullshit, but they don't want to commit career suicide, so they just stay out of it.

Taylor Swift is red pilled then..right? Because thats mah gurl senpai

>checked
I feel like the death of Chris Farley redpilled that entire group of friends way too hard on degeneracy. Their movies just weren't as good afterwards

he was /ourguy/ but now he's a democrat shill

or maybe pretending to support (((them))) and giving (((them))) money was the only way he could keep his career

Woody Harrelson?

Either redpilled, doesn't give a shit, or has some sense of self respect to not virtue signal.

She'll eventually spawn niglets.

taylor swift used to visit Sup Forums a few years ago

Think we got him bro. Bro needs to learn to read before he comes in here spewing that tom cruise alternative fact bullshit